Manila Ocean Park, Behind Quirino Grandstand

400 pesos for adults and 350 for kids 4.5ft below and 2ft below is free.....during weekdays wala masyado tao..kokonti lng ang pumupunta....but pg week ends jam packed talaga ang tao..so better visit the MOP pag weekdays...

400 pesos for adults and 350 for kids 4.5ft below and 2ft below is free.....during weekdays wala masyado tao..kokonti lng ang pumupunta....but pg week ends jam packed talaga ang tao..so better visit the MOP pag weekdays...

Given that 40% pa lang is finished, worth na ba to pay P400 to see it?

My honest sentiments, NO it's not worth it.

On a marketing stand point they should have asked for at least P300 for adults and P200 for kids, and free for those 2 years and below. With only less than a half tour and no other entertainment or activity that you can do inside and even outside MOP. Pag na complete na yan, mas lalong tataas, maraming di na uulit esp those who belong to class c or even perhaps b, unless baliktad ang strategy nila.

I wish they could have listened to suggestions and re-construct their marketing strategy. Again, just an opinion. Peace! :thumbsupsmiley:

hmm yung giant crab binebenta sa guam as steamed version and i ate one of them :lol:

anyway I hope they will make it into something comparable to the one like in Singapore and Guam but after 10years?

for now i will pass since you guys said only 40% is complete. and i read somewhere that you can scuba or snorkel here

went here today and the place is still under construction. There are so many people inside especially at the marine aquarium room so the place was so hot and noisy!

The 400pesos entrance is a kick in a butt! I think they should only charge Php250 for adult and Php 150 for kids bec its not fully operational. The tanks are not completely labeled so sometimes you have to guess what kind of fish is inside the tank community.

Ozeano restaurant is already open and the food looks ok. We did not bother to eat there because the aircon is not workin and its so damn hot.

I suggest that you wait for a month or two before going there.

it is a good concept but there is a lot of room for improvement. it is incomplete and i hope that they pay attention to the details as they finish the project. you can see signs of poor welding and painting. but these are things that are easy to fix. the people flow is also a bit confusing and tight (but they should be able to correct this later on). although there is wheelchair and stroller access, these are not allowed in the exhibit area (duh!).

the exhibits are boring. the variety of fish is limited and the coral is either bleached white dead or obviously artificially colored. the guides need a lot of training because it is obvious that they do not know the fish.

save your Php400 until they improve this place. you're better off spending it in the clubs along quezon ave. and looking at their aquariums. at least there, you can swim with the fish.

its better to visit by end of the year or next year in which every facilites are already in operational why bother spending 400 when its haklf operational?

yes your right...feeeling ko lugi nga ako nung pumunta doon kasi di pa finish yung project nila <_< :thumbsdownsmiley:

kaka bitin....

Medyo tapos na sa loob ng viewing deck at yun lang daw talaga ang mapapanood natin. ang ginagawa na lang ay mga additional facilities lang at wala ka ng mapapanood na isda dun hehe. Para worth pera natin we stay there ng matagal at basahin lahat ng mga klase ng isda at magpa picture at makilaro sa mascot na pating hehe. :mtc: