Mini Laptops

one of the main reasons why this mini-laptop was made is for surfing the internet in a handy comfortable way anytime anywhere. most users found out that they won't be playing graphics intensive pc games on their top of the line laptop anyway, mini-laptop satisfies their craving by checking their YM/emails anytime anywhere

• 1 month later...
Looks like the Lenovo S10 Idea pad and the MSI Wind are the best netbooks for now..until the new EEE S101 is released :D

lenovo s10 i believe is being sold at 27 k

toshiba of the same specs and size is around the same price

acer aspire one is around 21 k now

though i don;t know if lenovo s9 was relased here, smaller than s10 but same specs

Edited by xerxes
  • 2 weeks later...
go for acer aspire one! true value for your money hehe

kaya ang autocadd specs wise but why would you when you have such small screen?

cos that's all my dad can afford. but im not sure what exact type he'll get and how big the memory is.

we need to fit in the STAAD program too.

thanks.

Edited by angel_by_day

i have an acer aspire one 8gb ssd linux. Been using it for about 3 months now. I use it mainly for internet (so many free wifi hotspots now) and basic documents. For my use i never regretted getting the aa1. its small size is its best feature. I can even fit it inside my small Tumi slingbag whenever i go malling. Battery life is a bit short at about 2 1/2 hours with wifi on but then again i can finish my coffee in about 30mins so what the heck =)

i can't recommend this for those who will make this as their primary pc (no optical drive). But then think about how many times do you really get to use the optical drives? I have a toshiba laptop and i probably used its combo drive about ten times since i got it about 2 years ago.

Having a netbook is great. Countless stares from hot chicks sitting around me at my favorite coffeeshop.

But the ultimate test is if i can get to pick up a girl with it!!!

Will keep you guys posted =)

cos that's all my dad can afford. but im not sure what exact type he'll get and how big the memory is.

we need to fit in the STAAD program too.

thanks.

you would be better off in getting a bigger second hand laptop, or a brand new desktop computer, imho considering the budget and requirements.

• 2 weeks later...