Mini Laptops

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

mini laptops with multi touch screen - What brand do you recommend? I saw a lenovo a few weeks ago, medyo mahal - about P30,000

Are there cheaper alternatives? Thanks.

asus has its own tablet version. i think the price is about 23k(?). it has a built-in pen for a more 'precise' touch control

however, for both brands you need to install the win7 premium or ultimate to get the full benefits of their touchscreens.

sidenote: the touchpad of lenovo is so small

Edited by remoteworld
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Got a brand new Toshiba 520 mini-notebook about just over a week ago. The battery would drain after charging the next time you turned it on. They replaced the battery with a new one. Whoa, same problem. They wanted me to write out a report, but i was getting pissed off, so i told them to write the report themselves and left the unit behind. Later they called to say there was a Toshiba program for the battery in the unit with a feature that had gotten disabled and that's why the battery was discharging that way. So if it was me inadvertently doing that, how the fcuk would that happen, since all i can change is the "balanced" or 'eco" consumptions mode? This is my fourth Toshiba, the first three others have been full-size laptops, and i never had trouble with them.

Would appreciate any thoughts from the IT-savvy guys and girls here.

TIA.

• 3 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...