How Can I Quit Smoking?

based on experience..

u gotta go back to smoking menthol cigarettes.. doblehen nyo ang dami ng yinoyosi nyo in a day, to the point na maumay kayo sa yosi.. mabilis makaumay ang methol eh..

and smoke with menthol candy sa mouth nyo.. eventually, kahit candy na lang solve na kayo..

i was able to quit naman using this method..

but what really pushed me to quit..

when i develop asthma due to smoking..

tanga tanga ko talaga hehe i mean u might want to minimize it or try minimizing it. anyway, dunno about the menthol method. but as for me, i was thought not to have candy while smoking or after, ksi ang tendency nun is that everytime u taste something sweet gusto mo ng magyosi, so mahihirapan ka magquit. pero try mo din ung menthol method baka mas magwork for you.

Dati casual smoker lang ako pero ngayon halos nakakadalawang kaha na ako lalo na habang nakaharap ako sa PC. im startin to ITCH all over and im always nauseated. am i developing cancer? CAN you give me tips on how to quit this habit? im clueless.

try weight training! train to gain! :cool:

dun naman po sa mga gustong mag quit...first of all ask yourself sincerely if you really want to quit...kasi di madali magquit...maybe you could forget about smoking for several months even for a year but then the itch comes back...stronger...and it will really test your mettle... :evil:

• 3 weeks later...