How Can I Quit Smoking?

• 2 weeks later...

Sabi nila will power. I know somebody what he did was he just bought a couple of sticks a day. Then what he does everytym he lights 1 he doesnt finish it pinuputol na lang nya. so eventualy mawawala din mo yung craving na habol mo. Smoking is like drugs its hard to stop. You just need will power......

Guest Insomnia Girl

Try this:

Buy a pound of Gummi Bears and pop one into your mouth each time you feel the urge to light up. Relish the Gummi Bear and think how healthy your lungs will be. In case this doesn't work, just go ahead and light up. Hehe.

• 1 month later...

you won't be able to quit...

di, joke lang. good thing for me though that im not much of a smoker, social smoker lang..well, anyway...

any way you want, pero the thing is, when you try quit smoking, you're gonna gain weight, if not a lot, basta there would be a little horizontal challenge when you quit becuase you try to compensate from smoking by putting somehint else in your mouth...

yun lang..reminder lang...

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

how to quit?

actually you don't. you wait for the time that you get sick with lung cancer or some disease that affects your lungs or throat Then probably you'll quit smoking :)

other than that you can smoke as much as you can until you either run out of money or just get sick

just kidding. seriously though it will take a lot of will power to quit unless some event happens which will make you stop smoking