Sex Or Love? What Makes Relationship Work?

As of today ha, I think SEX. Why? Kung tanggalin natin ang SEX sa buhay ng magsing-irog, hindi ba't para ka na ring nakipag-relasyon sa kapwa lalake o babae? Tatagal ka kaya ng walang ganun? Sabagay minsan may paraan. But then again, LOVE always leads to SEX and sex more often leads to LOVE maski aminin man natin o hindi. Masyadong thin ang boundary ng dalawa and so halos LOVE and SEX correlates. As for me, SEX makes LOVE more lasting. But then weather weather lang naman eh. Malay mo baka bukas, LOVE naman ang sagot ko dahil tumatanda rin ako at nagsasawa. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

^^^

Hmm... I mostly know what doesn't work :upside:

I've had relationships where there was more sex going around than love. One relationship: We didn't have much time for each other, whenever we did have time to see each other it always ended up in sex and not enough time to give love a chance. Eventually the sex became the only thing we shared and it was like sex became the foundation of our relationship, even if we loved each other. Having sex as a foundation makes it easier to break an intimate relationship no matter how great the sex is (unless of course, if were talking about FUBUs). Love makes a strong foundation. I've known couples who don't have much sex (think 3 times a year or no sex at all) and they have the longer relationships. I've mostly had more sexed-than-love relationships and I haven't even celebrated an anniversary yet.

Love makes a relationship work... That and a whole lot of determination and a bottle of rum every once in a while. :lol:

^3 or no sex at all, must be masturbating or having it outside the relationship....

i always believed that if the sex is something not enjoyable - there's something wrong. just because you aren't breaking the vows - it isn't because of love but because of society/kids/family etc that keeps you together....

a relationship without sex is just like being with just your friends.

sex, for me, is an integral part of a serious relationship. sexual compatibility is as important as honestly, loyalty, understanding, trust and love. i believe if both of us are satisfied in lovemaking, there would be less chances of unfaithfulness. passion and intimacy fuels a lasting union. ;) this is the difference of making love and just sex, the latter is just a poor substitute.

very well said. :) sakto.

if you love the other person, wanting to make love with him/her is much greater. imagine you can be yourself, without all the inhibitions or the fear that the other person cannot accept you for who you really are. you would want the significant other to see everything that you are and see that they love every part of your existence.

sex and love doesn't make the relationship work. its the two people involved.

Guest biancaanne

You need both to make it work. I left a guy once because he couldn't have sex with me. I really loved him, but I'm a human being, and I'm a strong believer that sex is a basic need.

parang isang putahe yan eh sa isang luto hinde masarap pag sobra sobra like pag maalat or matabang hinde masarap kailangan balance ganun din sa relation pag sobra sobra na sa sex masama din nakakasawa diba masarap makipag sex pag mahal mo talaga isang tao hinde yung puro lust lang dapat kumpleto sa recado sex + love + trust = harmonious relationship

tama nga.. dapat balance..

tulad nalang sa cake..

masarap nmn ang chiffon cake db?

pero look, mas masarap pag

mag chuchu buriche pa..

hahaha

nice analogy u got there.... got me hungry though :lol:

it's definitely l-u-v that would keep ur bond work :) not the call of the flesh... it helps complement ur relationship...but it ain't the only thing :)