Collector's Items

shyboy

Its really a wonder why a lot of people in the Philippines collected NBA Cards during the early 90's.. Chris Webber, Juwan Howard, Penny Hardaway, Grant Hill, Jason Kidd eras.. It waned down after the lockout.. which was the 1998-99 season.. One factor the hobby is seeing is because of the expensive prices of packs and boxes.. some are really absurdly priced (Case in point, Upper Deck Exquisite Collection is priced at Php35,000 per pack) And because of hard times that Filipinos are experiencing, collectors just stopped collecting..

I still collect through rich friends/acquaintances who still open boxes and packs.. and sell their cards cheap and through e-bay.. but I only bid on those people who are based here..

Recently got these two autographed cards:

Dwyane Wade - valued at $100 :thumbsupsmiley:

Chris Mullin - valued at $40 :thumbsupsmiley:

Used to collect NBA cards pati MTG by box ako bumili dati kaya got some rares din, bute naman nabenta ko din ung mga nakuha kong rares kahit medyo paluge.

All I have now are some commons and uncommons of Magic The Gathering Fourth Ed and 5th Ed, meron din unting homelands at ice age.

As of now I collect DVD,and WWE tshirts.

ei.. i collect gundams 1/144 lang .. i have about 15 pcs pa lang..

also.. i collect anime's

got..

trigun

samurai 7

naruto

zeta gundam

gundam seed

gundam seed destiny

samurai champloo

gundam wing

bleach

evangelion

uhmm.. yun lang.. ive just started and still plan to buy stuffs..

@ revi

bro baka lang interesado ka... nag e-ebay din ako...

i have some kevin garnett rookie cards. kaso hindi autographed.

baka sakali lang...

para i-post ko din sa e-bay ko.

Sorry bro.. Kumpleto na ako ng mga Kevin Garnett Rookie Cards.. (coz I collect RCs of each player per season kasi).. My collection is really Tim Duncan.. I am currently looking for several autographs of TD.. --- Currently, I have 4 already.. Baka meron ka.. also some of his inserts and jersey cards..

What do you sell on e-bay? I also collect Marvel Hero Clix.. and Comic Books.. :thumbsupsmiley:

Thanks, dude.. :mtc:

I collect some rare shoes...

authentic spurs, phoenix, dallas, pacers autos

a few supertars like dwade, lebron and CP3 autos

some up and coming rookies like felton, charlie and Danny

some old guys like larry, doc and magic

My dream would be to buy a cheap unopenned pack of NBA cards and pull the ultimate MJ card of a lifetime worth around a bazillion dollars

My dream would be to buy a cheap unopenned pack of NBA cards and pull the ultimate MJ card of a lifetime worth around a bazillion dollars

If you collect basketball cards dre.. that dream will always pop up in your sleep.. But with the expensive pack prices and box prices of cards nowadays.. we are just contented to buy over e-bay (or with us derrick.. every Saturday sa courtside - galleria, or other shops in Greenhills).. and let the opening of packs be done by other people..

My dream is actually buying a cheap box of BB cards and finding out that its a hot box.. And in every pack that you open.. all have one-of-one autographed cards of players like KB8, LBJ and Jordan.. That's heaven..