Golden State Warriors

daming tawag na alanganin. did you see that clear backing violation of irving? marami pang iba bulag talaga yung mga payaso tsk tsk tsk dubs in 5...gsw should close it out on tuesday.

yes bro clear na clear na backcourt violation walang tawag, yung mga hampas kay curry walang tawag. Dubs must come out strong on tue, tambakan nila agad para wala ng magawang pandaraya yung mga zebras

• Like (+1) 1

yes bro clear na clear na backcourt violation walang tawag, yung mga hampas kay curry walang tawag. Dubs must come out strong on tue, tambakan nila agad para wala ng magawang pandaraya yung mga zebras

exactly chief...right from the tip-off dapat killer's instinct na. they were flat in game 4. hindi pwede sa game 5 yan. they must come out firing with all cylinders in game 5.

tapos na yan tom guys, dubs make lechoke cry again, make him a crybaby again haha. Again not a gsw fan but i hate lechoke talaga such a prima donna, diva, choker naman hindi kaya mag champion ng walang big three haha. Yabang pa siya daw ang greatest player in the world ang layo mo kay Vino/ Mamba, at siyempre sa G.O.A.T

I am also not a Ws fan, a Celtic fan actually but I lost my respect for Lechoke after he left Cleveland. As for Bryant vs. James, I think Bryant is better. Five is better than three. Bryant has the killer instinct which is something that James does not have.

likewise bro, he left cleveland tapos televised pa yung decision niya what a douche, tapos nung natalo sa spurs bumalik ng cleveland what a clown haha.

Kobe is way way way better than that choker, prima donna. Kobe well hindi yan choker, hindi siya bumuo ng super team, 2nd G.O.A.T yan

Edited by BlackMamba08

not to mention, he left miami after getting his 2nd ring resulting in the disbandment of the "heatles" and leaving pat riley in the doldrums. i'll not be surprised if he picks up the phone and start courting paul george (?) for backup tsk tsk tsk maniwala kayo maghahanap ng reinforcement yang taong yan :D :D :D

not to mention, he left miami after getting his 2nd ring resulting in the disbandment of the "heatles" and leaving pat riley in the doldrums. i'll not be surprised if he picks up the phone and start courting paul george (?) for backup tsk tsk tsk maniwala kayo maghahanap ng reinforcement yang taong yan :D :D :D

hehehe tama chief. may rumors na na itry niyan i-recruit si pg13, and jimmy butler what a clown hindi kaya bumuhat ng team tapos sasabihin greatest player in the world. greatest choker, diva dapat haha.

hehehe tama chief. may rumors na na itry niyan i-recruit si pg13, and jimmy butler what a clown hindi kaya bumuhat ng team tapos sasabihin greatest player in the world. greatest choker, diva dapat haha.

chief, this alleged g.o.a.t. apparently is miles and miles apart from the likes of kobe, tim and mj. i can honestly say these 3 players are the real warriors. the king (?)...you know what i mean tsk tsk tsk

chief, this alleged g.o.a.t. apparently is miles and miles apart from the likes of kobe, tim and mj. i can honestly say these 3 players are the real warriors. the king (?)...you know what i mean tsk tsk tsk

yeah chief sila mj. kobe, tim ang epitome ng ultimate professional eh, pero yang the queen na yan iyakin haha.

yeah chief sila mj. kobe, tim ang epitome ng ultimate professional eh, pero yang the queen na yan iyakin haha.

i truly agree...these 3 guys eat pressure anytime of the day. they strive under pressure...they love the challenge. the queen?...yes iyakin. and he is not happy kd is now a champion. such a sore loser hahaha

i truly agree...these 3 guys eat pressure anytime of the day. they strive under pressure...they love the challenge. the queen?...yes iyakin. and he is not happy kd is now a champion. such a sore loser hahaha

yeah bro plus they have the guts, b@lls to take and make big shots. unlike the queen when the going gets tough tumitiklop haha ipapasa sa kakampi.

pressured, paranoid yan ngayon for sure dahil kayang kaya siya lagpasan ni durant, curry sa number of rings hahaha

• Like (+1) 1

Golden State roster build up will be the test case for the rest of the league in terms of constructing competitive rosters.

Kevin Durant was huge bonus for their title run, no doubt about that.

And this time, I will agree in merging two conferences during playoffs like WNBA did last year to have a competitive atmosphere.