Women To Avoid - merged thread

hindi naaapreciate ang effort to win them. Sguro sa start ganun talaga un. you try to get her pero parang wala, walang kibo, hindi pansin, NADA. pero I think when the time comes na she falls for you, its the time na you can see that she appreciates you. i think its part of courtship. Nahihirapan talaga sa una. Pero minsan parang frustrating talaga eh, medyo masakit na wlang effect sa kanya miski hindi pa nga kayo. kasi --- you are really trying but she doesn't get it. cant do anything. Pero because I like her, magsisikap pa rin ako na makuha ang puso nya.

Aside from the hygiene issues such as bad breath, bad odour, smelly hair etc. Lack of appreciation is also a turn-off. Having no sense of timing on when to speak up is also a big turn-off. Superficial girls, pa-sosyal girls are also a big turn off.

A sexy girl is someone who is able to speak her mind, and who is confident in her own skin and am not afraid to ask questions and be silly once in a while. ^_^

hygiene and physical appearance wise....well, it's a give. Otherwise, no attraction yan diba? :D

Pero I have to agree with X3ME15; dated a girl na ganun dati. Pinakilala sakin ng ex officemate ko

Sa umpisa, oks siya...kwela. Akala ko nga I felt I have a "catch" right here. Punta kame sa club. Later on. Binanggit ko na di na ako sa S*** nagwowork. Kitang-kita ko na iba na tingin sa kin. Tapos when I was just going to ask her to dance with me, TINULAK AKO at naki pag harutan sa ibang lalaki.

At that point, I knew that THIS is NOT for me. Iniwan ko lang siya dun sa club. She can have ALLLL the rich men she wants. Just leave me out of your drama. >:)

It's sad na mga stereotype na ganito ACTUALLY EXIST in the real world.

i just have to say this..

all the exciting girls are good and fun to be with 1st, but just wait till the fun and excitement has subsided and you'll see the true face of that beautiful, charming and adventurous lad that you call the best catch you've gotten

i'm not saying they're all that kind of stereotypes but most of them are

• 3 weeks later...

Women who have a perpetual tendency to be pro feminist 24-7.....always compare themselves to other men...out to emasculate men etc..... There is nothing wrong with an independent woman, however you don't want a woman telling you this directly and indirectly 24/7. Funny thing is that such women are also advocates of chivalry, talk about living oxymorons.

Mga Bilmoko.

Bili Mo ko nito, bili mo ko nyan...

Tanong nyo na rin pano sya pinalaki, pano umuuwi at pano nagpupunta sa office o sa school. Kung hindi marunong mag commute yan or laging hatid sundo, nakupo mga parekoy, layuan na at kung hindi ay driver labas mo. Ihanda mo na rin yang pang gasolina mo.