Women To Avoid - merged thread

dominating... that will the worst you will be the unluckiest person in the world unless under de saya ka. jealousy is something that can be swallow , mataray ....depends on the situation it can be advantageous in some situation, Motormouth...hmmmm i like that , as long as it's only limited on my groin area , she can chew till she dropped

men should avoid intelligent biatches who can see right through you and your lies, no matter how good you are are hiding them.... because they are fluent enough to cuss you out and will never ever pass a chance to put you in your place -- (it's not gonna be good for your ego ... tsk tsk )

-- they don't get angry...they get even --

tagem =P

Edited by 13thwitch
but how can you respond to the phrase that " the woman that you will eventually end up with is someone whois more or less your mom " .

if women will be acting like my mom, i think we will be a perfect pair. :thumbsupsmiley:

girl friend pinaguusapan natin, di naman mga nanay. i don't even want to think about my mom in the same context as sex, god damn that's sick!

^^the mom related statement is describing the woman you will marry having characteristics like your mom. Of course she will be your gf first. You will have lots of gfs but the woman who will become your wife/fiance whoever your serious will have attributes similar to your mom. Nurturing, caring, good cook etc.

it's not about sex.

Edited by complicated8

ansama namang pakinggan WOMEN to AVOID.

lahat may idiosyncrasies pero karamihan kasi hanap mister or miss perfect, di tuloy magtagpo dalawang (girl & boy) na like mr. & miss perfect.

simple lang naman ang buhay, what you sow is what you reap, so kung lumigaw ka at nagkarelasyon sa akala mo e 'woman to avoid' tapos matigas pa rin ulo mo, e yun na. its your fault.

sa tutuo lang wala namang mang gamit kung walang mag papagamit. so kung inabuso or ina abuso kayo ng GF/BF nyo, isa lang ang isyu ... kayo.

lahat nadadaan sa mabuting usapan. everything boils down to effective and honest communication.

but i have one on my list to avoid (woman na nga ba siya?) - mga Bebe Gandanghari types. pramis lahat take ko, to lang di kaya ng powers ko.

Castor Troy: Dress up like Halloween, and ghouls will try to get in your pants. (di ito literal ha, works even for boys)

Face Off

Edited by shrike