Women To Avoid - merged thread

MGA BABAENG MANGGAGAMIT. :grr:

Mga mababait lang pag may kailangan sayo, pag wala ka nang pakinabang sa kanya, gumagawa ng dahilan para makaiwas sa iyo.

Mga walang modo, feeling obligasyon ka niya, masyadong demanding kahit di naman kayo magBF.

Mga balasubas at manlilinlang.

Mga babaeng mahilig magpaasa dahil kaya nila. Power tripping ba...

Mga spoiled brat na ubod nang tamad.

You will lose yourself little by little if you keep any relationship with them, friendship even...

(I am speaking from personal experience) :(

girls who were spoiled by their dads... mga daddy's girl na nabibili mga gusto...

not unless dirty old man ka or drug lord... at kaya mo tustusan mga luho nya... go for it.. pero if you're simpleng tao lang... impyerno makasama mga babaeng ganyan

Ayun tumpak! And maybe not just the dad but the family per se.

Pag masyadong sheltered or spoiled, sakit lang sa ulo yan mga tsong.

Next target ka nalang.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm dead reckoning that this is about turn-offs based on what other okes have said.

1. In a nutshell, ladies that refuse to respect males and are quick to start petty fights then blow them out of proportion.

2. Ladies who have double standards ie. She has a ton of male friends and assures you that they are merely 'friends'. Then on the other hand you have 4 or so females txting you all hell breaks loose.

3. I always make this clear to ladies before we go on a date 'SWITCH YOUR F***N PHONE OFF' or put it on silent. I am not taking you to Italiannis to share our quality time with your new nokia.

4. Nothing turns me off more than a woman who can't kiss.......eeeeeeeish!!

physically for me the biggest turn off is the girl who has body odor, hairy and black underarm

sa attitude nmn the biggest turn off is ung girl n boba. ung wlang laman ung utak at ung wlang sense kausap. puro pagpapacute lng ang lam at mga kalandian s buhay. tpos filing maganda. maganda k nga, maganda ka lng.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...