Women To Avoid - merged thread

10 hours ago, Jacknife said:

manipulative women can make you dig your own grave without you knowing it. They can make you feel guilty even when they get caught in their own lies. 

true bro...when they catch you with their BULLSHIT, they play the victim and make you the bad person.....

:)

On 4/24/2003 at 2:07 PM, DELISYUS said:

lolz.... :) tnk yu...

russel

maybe you should add the word "radical" to the word "feminist" because there is nothing wrong in being a woman who fights for what is due her... and i think, any self-respecting and enlightened man would rather have a woman he can converse with, who commands his respect and attention, who has separate dreams and ideals apart from cooking for him, who manages her own bank account and who is aware and confident of who she is and what she can contribute to the world....

feminists aren't after disagreeing w/ men.... but we/they are for a mind change....

Ooooh ganda ng conversations dito ah. :) I agree on this one about women who can hold their own. I find them more sexy and has a better potential for a life partner.

On topic, what I really avoid are cheaters, liars and manipulators. They just stress me out so much and it's depressing because I can't tell what is real about them anymore.

7 hours ago, alteregoko said:

Those who treat staffs nastily. Especially mga wait staff, reception etc. they often are lousy mates for a variety of reason. 
Plus yun magpintas ay akala mo mas higit sila. 

these combo tends to have them feel uppity. 

+1 dito. Forgot where I read this from years back, pero sinusunod ko tong principle na to. 

Stay away from people who treats others, as in people they don't know, ugly. Tanda ko pa, ung mga ganitong tao, sila daw ung sobrang babait sa mga kamag-anak nila.