Home /private Gyms

WHERE CAN I BUY MOTORIZED TREADMILL AND HOW MUCH KAYA? ANY INPUT

recently i bought mine at greenhills, P 54k, from Ralph's Sports Goods (2/F, V-Mall). it's also there where i bought my 30-lb kettlebell, 1 pair of 5-lb dumbbells and 1 pair of 25-lb dumbbells.

i'm quite happy with them, especially the treadmill. using youtube, i downloaded some 'virtual walk' videos which give me movies that i can import to my ipad. these movies shows you a moving path that you follow while walking/running. beats looking at a blank wall for 20 minutes. hehe

Iba din kasi yung pressure pag sa GYM ka.. either motivate ka or ma intimidate ka.

although i'm a member of planet infinity (mother ignacia), i now rarely go there, unless i want a 30-minute swim at its roofdeck or do lat works or consult their trainers.

these days i run twice a day in my treadmill using 'weight-loss' setting. 3 weeks ago i downloaded 'virtual active' in my ipad, beats looking at the same part of my house for 20 to 30 minutes. then i do stretches especially for the lower body and abs while following a free downloaded program. i also do weights on alternative days. yeah, seryoso na akong magpapayat.

i figured a treadmill at home can pay for itself if you consider the cost of travelling to a gym once or twice a day for half a year. unless you're a heavyweight set, you don't need to buy the top of the line. motivation na lang kailangan.

Edited by remoteworld
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I live in Acacia Estates and we have a gym in the clubhouse.. the thing is, i love to utilize the gym but i want to do boxing..

not so sure if i came to the right thread but i need a boxer trainer to work me out at my gym here..

can you guys recommend someone?

i think it's somehow easier to work out at your own place.. hygienic too!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest liltits

got this stability ball and a yoga mat at home.

my program don't need too much equipment /machines. least expense and just a minimal space.

I can do my cardio and core workout at home...

Edited by liltits

I have the following in my home:

Bench press

Machine for Lat Pull down and rows

Sit up machine

Weights of up to 100kgs.

Ok naman to if you're an expert already. It still is better to go to the gym for many reasons. Most important for me is may nagtuturo sayo and hindi half-hearted ang pagbubuhat.

But, that's just for me :)

Guest iyukitakahishi

Definitely home gym. Cant stand being around with gays who keep staring at me. Not that theres something wrong with them. Its just not my thing.

• 2 weeks later...