Home /private Gyms

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

When I started working out, I was so conscious of working out with other people. And I cannot drag anyone to join me in the gym, I bought several items :

1. Dumbells

2. Stationary Bike (I bought in O Shopping for 2,999

3. Bench

4. Jumping Rope

5. Push up bar (in which up till now di ko ginagamiy

6. Punching Bag (my cousin gave me)

7. Boxing gloves

8. Stepper

Ok naman... its just that it is not complete just like in the gym. Kung konting kembot kembot lang, oks na. And of course to avoid muscle memory you have to try variety of work out routine.

So ayan, di masyadong nagagamit. And the dumbells, sobrang gaan na for me. I might be giving it all to my ate except for the punching bag and the gloves.

• 4 weeks later...

As of now my latest addition to my gym is a pair of 25 lbs. dumbbells. I wonder why sports shops here like Toby's don't have 30 lbs-35 lbs. dumbbells. I remember Chris Sports used to have those, but they're the imported ones. Anyway, my next target would be to buy kettlebells. So far I have a barbell, adjustable bench, a pair of adjustable dumbbells, 16 lbs. dumbbells, 20 lbs. dumbbells, lat machine and of course the new 25 lbs pair as well as plates. I am planning to have a t-bar but I don't have the space for it anymore...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have cardio machines---ellipticals and stationary bikes, plus some weights and abs exercise implements.

The most important component of my gym is the Audio-Visual system. It helps me not get bored with the supposed hours of grinding and sweating it out. I should finish at least one episode of TV series or an entire movie (40 mins to 2 hours work-out).

What I do not like in our regular paid gyms (FF, Golds, etc.) is the entertainment. Tops here would be FF before. You can rent VCDs, albeit with limited titles. It's still not the same though if you have total control of the equipment and have some privacy.

My home gym.

First, my barbell, adjustable bench and plates:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/Milliardo_2008/home%20gym2_zpswcz0spb2.jpg

Next, my dumbbells and more plates (25 lbs., 20 lbs., 16 lbs. plus adjustable dumbbells):

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/Milliardo_2008/home%20gym3_zpsygfuepbi.jpg

And my lat machine (cables are frayed so not using it at the moment):

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll171/Milliardo_2008/home%20gym1_zpsz0qh8ji5.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...