The Football Thread

Labuyo

Dude ang mga arab countries AFC parin naman so hindi sila uubra. Ang Turkey nalang ang nasa UEFA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Football_Association

di naman arab ang turkey.. at kahit muslim-dominated sila secular naman.

hindi naman dahil laging talo sila sa israel sa soccer kaya nila ayaw, they just hate israel...

paano na kaya ang mga english antisemitics, ang hirap siguro :lol:

Top 10 reasons why England won't qualify for Euro 2008

1. Losing 0-3 to Estonia is stupid, even on the road.

2. England fans want McClaren sacked.

3. The Soviets hated the Jews, so the Russians will do everything to win/

4. Peter Crouch should be playing hoops along side Luol Deng.

5. Steven Gerrard has too many gay fans.

continued at my blog :P

Edited by howard_the_duck
di naman arab ang turkey.. at kahit muslim-dominated sila secular naman.

hindi naman dahil laging talo sila sa israel sa soccer kaya nila ayaw, they just hate israel...

paano na kaya ang mga english antisemitics, ang hirap siguro :lol:

ewan ko nga sa mga tao. Why all the hate? Can't we just fight against supporters of other teams like real hooligans and not include religion in the mix? Sa akin pwede siguro ang away between MANU and LIV fan and we don't have to mind our religion. Maybe because Im agnostic that's why I don't give a crap about religion but I believe in the concept of a supreme being.

mas ayos sa celtic at rangers, kapwe Kristyano ang mga nagbabanatan :lol:

Lol I can just imagine the scene from gangs of new york.

Ako kunwari pumunta sa Israel tapos may nakita akong Liverpool fan na inangasan ako. I will beat the living crapp out of him but not because he's jewish. Because he supports Liverpool.

Naalala nyo pa ba yung nagaaway sakin dito dati na Chelsea supporter? Pag hinamun ako nun aawayin ko cya because Chelsea fan siya not because he's Islam,Christian,Athiest,Jewish or Buddist.

kasi certain ethnic groups just hate each other...

english and french

croats and serbs

chinese and japanese

koreans and koreans :lol:

jews and everyone else

kaya mas madugo ang mga national team encounters... dati pa nga daw sa OFC (Oceania) sumali ang israel para lang makasali sa WC :lol:)

You forgot English and Geramans. Jews versus Borat :P

ethnic groups are acceptable but religious battles are sutpid and pointless. Nothing's better than brawling for "national pride" :P

accdg to "research", england can still qualify even if russia wins all 6 points, but they should beat croatia, their last game

actually, england has 23 points from 11 games and russia has 21 points from 10 games. if russia win its last 2 games, they will be on 27 points - england will only be at 26 even if they win against croatia. so its out of england's hands.

the worst part is that the last match of russia is against andorra, who sports a record of 0 wins and 10 losses. so in reality, if russia wins in israel, they are 99.99% qualified and england is out.

Edited by damaso
injured pa rin ba si becks? tanggal na kasi ang galaxy sa playoffs :lol:

Sikat lang naman si beckham dito dahil sa asawa nya. nung dumating sila sa airport pinagkaguluhan sila ng mga tao. ang nakakatawa dito may ininterview na employee sa LA airport sinabi nya di nya kilala yong si Beckham mabuti sana kung makakatulong sya sa lakers. it goes to show that the LA galaxy has less followers in LA.

I don't know why Beckham even came here. Laos na ba sya sa Europe at wala ng gustong kumuha sa kanyang clubs sa Europe?

Sikat lang naman si beckham dito dahil sa asawa nya. nung dumating sila sa airport pinagkaguluhan sila ng mga tao. ang nakakatawa dito may ininterview na employee sa LA airport sinabi nya di nya kilala yong si Beckham mabuti sana kung makakatulong sya sa lakers. it goes to show that the LA galaxy has less followers in LA.

I don't know why Beckham even came here. Laos na ba sya sa Europe at wala ng gustong kumuha sa kanyang clubs sa Europe?

pera

True LA lakers fan outnumber LA galaxy fans. But Futbol fans OUTNUMBER basketball fans. :flowers:

I was watching England-Bulgaria this morning. I was squeamish at the set pieces. Told myself that England needs Beckham so badly. And then I realized that I was watching U21. Kaya pala ang mga totoy kung gumalaw. :lol:

I thought Becks has retired from international play?

Diba taga-Wales si Ryan Giggs? Asa siya. The farthest he could go as a booter is to play for Man U in the UEFA Champions League. :lol:

applicable lang yan sa US pre.. outside of US, baligtad na.. kasi most US sports fans talaga naman walang alam sa "football" :lol:

yep. i live in vegas and its so hard to be a football fan here in the states. i have to pay extra to get fox soccer channel and goltv. i've also stayed in europe and over there its a religion talaga. and they just laugh at the sorry americans who believe that the nba or nfl is more popular. americans have this ignorance about the rest of the world. they even call nba, mlb and nfl champions the "world champions"...