The Football Thread

Labuyo

yes! draw lang ang ARSEnal!

tama...kse un lang ang kailanagan para mag qualify sa knock out stages....there were 8 changes sa line up....it was Arsenal's Carling Cup line up who played in that game.....very good experience for the Gunner's second stringers to play in Europe :upside:

tama...kse un lang ang kailanagan para mag qualify sa knock out stages....there were 8 changes sa line up....it was Arsenal's Carling Cup line up who played in that game.....very good experience for the Gunner's second stringers to play in Europe :upside:

I dislike ARS unless I have money on them but that was a Carling Cup side mind you. They played well against the 1st team of Slavia. They have earned my respect but not my admiration. Admiration had to go to Pique for his nifty goal. Buti nalang hindi ako tumaya sa ARS kanina.... :P

not good news for you redshirt and all the other ManU fans here.....Looney is injured again...he may be out for another 4 weeks due to an ankle injury....

Yeah. Good thing Im subscribed to the MANU newsletter. I almost placed a bet on MANU to win by 2 clear goals! I need to see first if Saha and Tevez will gell.

I opted to place some money on ARS -1 AH. :D

Howard, Kung bosox cap punta ka sa Glorietta shop ng and1 meron dun.

anyone has tips on fantasy football? nakaka-ilang points ba kayo per week?

iba naman scoring ng yahoo at dun sa nilalaruan nila sa premierleague site..

but for reference since im also playing in yahoo.. i already have 797.5 pts in 12 weeks.. 86th percentile overall, i think im doing bad the last couple of weeks kasi the first 10 weeks i was in the 96th percentile..

may pag asa ka pa makahabol.. sa fantasy F1, i started sa 11th race na (out of 17 races) but i still managed to finish in the 79th percentile.. diskarte lang..

i didn't invest in a big time striker.. although i bought torres when he was just 5+ (now 11.55) and teves was just 9+ (now 13.62).. tapos i also bought fabregas at the beginning pa lang, wala pa ata 10 ang value nya nun.. ngayon 16.36 na.. :cool:

the trick is to buy someone who is about to blow up as opposed to someone who just did.. :thumbsupsmiley: