The Football Thread

Labuyo

Chelsea winning over Wigan is not impressive...in fact it should be a given..not just for Chelsea, but for all other teams in the EPL...Wigan and Derby will definitely go back to the championship..

I must agree with this. CHE look like chickens with their heads cut off during the second half. I would love them to have lost if I didn't have money on the game... WIG brought it to them. Actually nice tactic, the WIG players were trying to get Drogba sent-off :P Good thinking by Grant to sub the hot-headed Ivorian.

Buti nga sa Liverpool! Hindi nakapag german suplex si Carragher kaya hndi sila nakagoal. And walang Torres and Alonzo.... Kanino sila aasa? kay Steven "Ref that should be a red card not yellow" Gerrard? O kay Jamie "red suplex machine" Carhagger?

Please. I thought Liverpool had already become a well balanced team pero si Torres lang pala nagdadala sa team.

Chelsea winning over Wigan is not impressive...in fact it should be a given..not just for Chelsea, but for all other teams in the EPL...Wigan and Derby will definitely go back to the championship..

7 straight victories after a tumultous and rather emotional managerial change, with injuries to terry and cole, and lingering questions on lampard and drogba's commitment to the club, plus shevchenko's sub-par performance is still impressive...wigan may have been the lightest among the bunch but chelsea still managed to grit out a 4-3 victory over leicester (a team that should be a given) in the carling cup and wins in the champions league

7 straight victories after a tumultous and rather emotional managerial change, with injuries to terry and cole, and lingering questions on lampard and drogba's commitment to the club, plus shevchenko's sub-par performance is still impressive...wigan may have been the lightest among the bunch but chelsea still managed to grit out a 4-3 victory over leicester (a team that should be a given) in the carling cup and wins in the champions league

John Terry gets paid £150,000/week...that's a whopping Php 15m a week! (approx kse lumalakas ang peso)....wala syang karapatan may injure or magkasakit! hehe

amf talo real! 2 straight goals! ang sakit!

wala na bang la liga sa solar sports?...

Kaya pala ang laki ng odds para manalo ang real and sevilla pa ang may handicap..... Di ko maintindihan kung bakit kasi hndi ko napanood. nabasa ko na si Sergio Ramos got sent-off.

May LFP sa Solar minsan minsan lang.... LAGING BARCELONA FC!! :grr: :grr: :grr:

hehe..gulat ako dun e..parang gusto kong umuwi agad..pero nung nakadraw parang ayoko na umuwi..haha

try ko magfearless forecast..kng tumama bka sugal na to! haha

Liverpool - Besiktas: 1-2 panalo besiktas..haha

Porto - Marseille: 2-1 porto

Schalke 04 - Chelsea: 0-3 chelsea

Valencia - Rosenborg: 1-0 valencia

Lazio - SV Werder Bremen: 2-2

Olympiakos - Real Madrid : 1-3 real madrid

Celtic - Benfica: 0-1 benfica

Shakhtar - Milan: 0-2 milan

lets see lets see..haha

go real!!!

hehe..gulat ako dun e..parang gusto kong umuwi agad..pero nung nakadraw parang ayoko na umuwi..haha

try ko magfearless forecast..kng tumama bka sugal na to! haha

Liverpool - Besiktas: 1-2 panalo besiktas..haha

Porto - Marseille: 2-1 porto

Schalke 04 - Chelsea: 0-3 chelsea

Valencia - Rosenborg: 1-0 valencia

Lazio - SV Werder Bremen: 2-2

Olympiakos - Real Madrid : 1-3 real madrid

Celtic - Benfica: 0-1 benfica

Shakhtar - Milan: 0-2 milan

lets see lets see..haha

go real!!!

Kahit manalo ang LIV today basta wag lang lalagpas sa 1 clear goal ang panalo nila. Sayang yung nakuha kong odds sa Beshiktas na +1.5/2 :D

Real might find it difficult to defeat Olympiakos this time kasi they have been very shakey the past few weeks. Slim victory for RMD, good thing I got them at -0.5 only :P

Kahit manalo ang LIV today basta wag lang lalagpas sa 1 clear goal ang panalo nila. Sayang yung nakuha kong odds sa Beshiktas na +1.5/2 :D

Real might find it difficult to defeat Olympiakos this time kasi they have been very shakey the past few weeks. Slim victory for RMD, good thing I got them at -0.5 only :P

sorry to break this to you redshirt...LIV demolished Besiktas 8-0!

Real and Olympiacos drew 0-0

Celtic 1-0 victor over Benfica

Milan 3 - Shaktar 0

Upset of the night....Valencia 0 - Rosenborg 2

Chelsea and Schalke 0-0....

sorry to break this to you redshirt...LIV demolished Besiktas 8-0!

Real and Olympiacos drew 0-0

Celtic 1-0 victor over Benfica

Milan 3 - Shaktar 0

Upset of the night....Valencia 0 - Rosenborg 2

Chelsea and Schalke 0-0....

First off. Let me start my day by saying...

Goddamn it! THOSE sons of bitches in the real madrid team! They f#&king suck! I saw the game and they had most advantage but they f#&king failed to capitalize! WTF is wrong with them? Drawing with Lazio is pretty acceptable but with Olympiacos! f#&k them! Shame on them! half their team is worth all of the olympiacos team and coaching staff! I hope real madrid gets knocked off the competiton! They don't even f#&king deserve to play for the UEFA cup! FUUUUUUUCK!!!!

Liverpool won 8-0 eh. Well f#&k them too! That just fuels my hatred towards them even more! f#&k! What a start for my day. What the f#&k did I do to deserve this? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

what?! 8 goals for liverpool?!! raffa gets another chance. hehe

and those fcking galaktikos! t#ang%na coming from a loss, tapos ganun p pinakita nila?!!! amf tlga!

i only got porto - marseille right. 2-1. hehe

almost got milan - shaktar right. 3-0

but the rest...d p tlga ako magaling sa forecasting. haha.

what?! 8 goals for liverpool?!! raffa gets another chance. hehe

and those fcking galaktikos! t#ang%na coming from a loss, tapos ganun p pinakita nila?!!! amf tlga!

i only got porto - marseille right. 2-1. hehe

almost got milan - shaktar right. 3-0

but the rest...d p tlga ako magaling sa forecasting. haha.

Mahirap talaga ang forecasting. As long as you know what the result will be WIN/DRAW/LOOSE you can already gamble. try www.ladbrokes.com you can bet for like $0.50 :D

Kung tinaya mo yang 2-1 Porto/Marseille mga nasa 8.2 ang odds nyan eh.

$0.50 x 8.2 = :D

Mahirap talaga ang forecasting. As long as you know what the result will be WIN/DRAW/LOOSE you can already gamble. try www.ladbrokes.com you can bet for like $0.50 :D

Kung tinaya mo yang 2-1 Porto/Marseille mga nasa 8.2 ang odds nyan eh.

$0.50 x 8.2 = :D

wow! laki a...haha

un lng. blocked ung site sa office. haha

don't worry, olympiakos will get their ass whipped by panathinaikos at basketball :P

toinks. biglang naging basketball. haha

don't worry, olympiakos will get their ass whipped by panathinaikos at basketball :P

Yeah! Panathanaikos is one of my favorite teams next to AXA Barcelona, CSKA basketball and Real Madrid basketball :P

Pero galit parin ako sa Real Madrid FC! They lost me more money than they have won for me. Mas ok pa nga ang Dinamo Zagreb. Everytime I bet on them I win!