The Football Thread

Labuyo

so, No one's betting for Brazil to reach the finals eh?

You're all betting France to beat Brazil, eh?

ingat kayo... Brazil still hasn't getting hot yet...

Ronaldhino still hasn't scored in the World Cup, watch out for him...

This time all your bold predictions are going to be wrecked by Brazil...

VIVA BRAZIL!!!! RONALDO will get his revenge on Zidane and France...

Brazil is just getting it's momentum!

Ronaldo 15 world cup record goals...

post-75397-1151473395.jpg

great game, i just got to see the last half of the France vs Spain game...it was dead even for most of the match but a stupid foul by Puyol gave Zidane to weave his magic towards Viera...and Spain pushing forward too much in the late stage gave Zidane an openning chance...

Im just watching some replays of the Brazil match...i hate it now i cant watch the soccer live...damn work!!!

6 European teams and 2 South American giants. It doesn't get any better than this. :D

I wouldn't mind a Europe vs Europe clash (Ita vs Eng) :P

or

South America vs South America (Arg vs Bra) :boo:

or

South America vs Europe (Arg vs Fra; Ita vs Bra) :thumbsupsmiley:

Whoever makes it will surely be deserving.

Masama pa din loob ko dahil natalo Netherlands, galing ng strike ni Maniche, deserving sila manalo, badtrip lang, disappointing pa din Netherlands, tsk tsk tsk..

Spain as well, disappointing na naman, underachievers of European football talaga sila, ang sad, kala ko this is their year para maredeem sarili nila, galing lang talaga ng France, at least tumama prediction ko na France nga mananalo..

France vs. Brazil = FRANCE,feeling ko ma-uupset nila Brazil (i have nothing against Brazil, fave ko din sila, poblema lagi na lang sila nananalo, give chance to others nman, di ba?)..

Portugal vs. England = ENGLAND, bulag na prediction to, sama ng nilalaro ng England ngyn pero fave ko pa din sila kaya ganun, kaso ang ganda ng nilalaro ng Portugal ngyn, mahihirapan England sa kanila pero sana makapagmilagro ulit ang England hehehehehe..

Germany vs. Argentina = ARGENTINA, kahit may homecourt advantage Germany, sobrang ganda pa din ng team chemistry & passing ng Argentina, kaso I've only watched the games of Argentina, konting Germany games lang napapanood ko..pero sa mga napanood kong games, mas creative & mas maraming choices ang Argentina, in my opinion, they are the stronger side..

Italy vs. Ukraine= ITALY, i think the dream ride of Sheva's boys will end here, Italy is too strong defensively & in their attack..hinde nga lang consistent, sinuwerte lang sila sa Australia, disappointing un referee, he shouldve decided the game thru penalties (pero hinde ko sure ah, kasi hindi ko napanood un game, iccorrect nyo na lang ko kung deserving talag un penalty ng Italy)..

sana magkatotoo mga predictions ko..Argentina vs. England in the final tapos Argentina winning the World cup..sana magkatotoo hehehehe..

(pero hinde ko sure ah, kasi hindi ko napanood un game, iccorrect nyo na lang ko kung deserving talag un penalty ng Italy)..

It was a brave call for the referee to point to the spot in stoppage time. I think the Aussie player who made the tackle left no choice for the referee to award the penalty.

I think it was the correct decision. It's just too bad the game had to end that way.

Masama pa din loob ko dahil natalo Netherlands, galing ng strike ni Maniche, deserving sila manalo, badtrip lang, disappointing pa din Netherlands, tsk tsk tsk..

Spain as well, disappointing na naman, underachievers of European football talaga sila, ang sad, kala ko this is their year para maredeem sarili nila, galing lang talaga ng France, at least tumama prediction ko na France nga mananalo..

France vs. Brazil = FRANCE,feeling ko ma-uupset nila Brazil (i have nothing against Brazil, fave ko din sila, poblema lagi na lang sila nananalo, give chance to others nman, di ba?)..

Portugal vs. England = ENGLAND, bulag na prediction to, sama ng nilalaro ng England ngyn pero fave ko pa din sila kaya ganun, kaso ang ganda ng nilalaro ng Portugal ngyn, mahihirapan England sa kanila pero sana makapagmilagro ulit ang England hehehehehe..

Germany vs. Argentina = ARGENTINA, kahit may homecourt advantage Germany, sobrang ganda pa din ng team chemistry & passing ng Argentina, kaso I've only watched the games of Argentina, konting Germany games lang napapanood ko..pero sa mga napanood kong games, mas creative & mas maraming choices ang Argentina, in my opinion, they are the stronger side..

Italy vs. Ukraine= ITALY, i think the dream ride of Sheva's boys will end here, Italy is too strong defensively & in their attack..hinde nga lang consistent, sinuwerte lang sila sa Australia, disappointing un referee, he shouldve decided the game thru penalties (pero hinde ko sure ah, kasi hindi ko napanood un game, iccorrect nyo na lang ko kung deserving talag un penalty ng Italy)..

sana magkatotoo mga predictions ko..Argentina vs. England in the final tapos Argentina winning the World cup..sana magkatotoo hehehehe..

The ref in the Australian vs Italy game was shocking...that wasnt a penalty for sure, watch the replay a billion times over and you can see clearly that Niell did not do anything to trip him over...He went to ground way before Grosso came in, and Grosso went over him and Niell basically did not move no kick no hands to trip him and Grosso fell over and started cluthing his face as if he got rammed by a truck...even looked up and smiled at one point...

Game shouldve went into extra time and into penalties...coz the ref even stuffed up on the red card for Italy early on the game...

It was a brave call for the referee to point to the spot in stoppage time. I think the Aussie player who made the tackle left no choice for the referee to award the penalty.

I think it was the correct decision. It's just too bad the game had to end that way.

bubuy Lucas Neill was on the ground before Grosso came...there was no slide tackle or any tackle what so ever that charged Grosso down...even when Grosso went over him, there was no last effort kick or grab to pull him down...There is a pic by pic in the Australian newspaper today of that tackle haha the pics took 2 pages of a full newspaper thread...

The initial tackle was a clear foot or two away, Grosso came in closer and then jumped over Neill...Niell did not move but his back was facing Grosso...Neill still with his hands clasped on the ground...Grosso used his left leg to dive as his right leg was forward over Neill...Grosso fell Neill still in the same position and Grosso holding his face on the ground a slight look up with a smirk on his face...

It was a bad way for Australia to exit, even if they lost on penalties after extra time or so wouldve been a better exit than a bad penalty call...

so, No one's betting for Brazil to reach the finals eh?

You're all betting France to beat Brazil, eh?

ingat kayo...  Brazil still hasn't getting hot yet...

Ronaldhino still hasn't scored in the World Cup, watch out for him...

This time all your bold predictions are going to be wrecked by Brazil...

VIVA BRAZIL!!!!  RONALDO will get his revenge on Zidane and France...

Brazil is just getting it's momentum!

Ronaldo 15 world cup record goals...

brazil is too much...lahat ng tao sa pinas puro brazil..di nmn nila kilala ung players...ronaldo lng...tapos daming naka brazil na shirt...kakairita...di nmn football fan..fashion stuff lng...

kaya sa underdog ako like spain...pero ngyn france nlng...go zizou...beat brazil like it was 98...2-0!...haha...

congrats to ronaldo...for making history!...

ill be watching this game live!!!...

It was a bad way for Australia to exit, even if they lost on penalties after extra time or so wouldve been a better exit than a bad penalty call...

ok let's say it was a bad call but still he gave the referee no other choice. would you red card grosso for diving? ;)

there was hardly any contact when materazzi made that tackle too and definitely he wasn't the last man back for italy. referee making amends? :unsure: i sure hope that we won't see that kind of decisions again.

bring back perluigi collina!!! :boo:

Edited by bubuy
ok let's say it was a bad call but still he gave the referee no other choice. would you red card grosso for diving? ;)

there was hardly any contact when materazzi made that tackle too and definitely he wasn't the last man back for italy. referee making amends? :unsure: i sure hope that we won't see that kind of decisions again.

bring back perluigi collina!!! :boo:

haha if i was the ref i wouldve just waved play on...there has been some shockers from the refs esp the Croatia vs Australia match!! Tomas hand balled many times lucky he wasnt red carded...but yea i agree both calls were really bad, Materazzi at best a yellow card or pure foul didnt brand a red card to me...

haha if i was the ref i wouldve just waved play on...there has been some shockers from the refs esp the Croatia vs Australia match!! Tomas hand balled many times lucky he wasnt red carded...but yea i agree both calls were really bad, Materazzi at best a yellow card or pure foul didnt brand a red card to me...

Not to mentione the Brazil vs. Ghana. Hey, make no mistake...I'm a Brazil fan. But I still do think a couple of those goals could have been ruled offside including that one by Ronaldo (was it the first where he broke away from the pack?)...

Opinion lang. Anyway, in general, the offside rule is probably one of the most arbitrary rules in the game of football.

brazil is too much...lahat ng tao sa pinas puro brazil..di nmn nila kilala ung players...ronaldo lng...tapos daming naka brazil na shirt...kakairita...di nmn football fan..fashion stuff lng...

kaya sa underdog ako like spain...pero ngyn france nlng...go zizou...beat brazil like it was 98...2-0!...haha...

congrats to ronaldo...for making history!...

ill be watching this game live!!!...

true this oh so true!! andami kasi chavs dito sa pinas eh!! I think sa tagalog they are called coño or whatevry they call themselves! ask some of them who Kaka or Dida is they wont be able to answer!

Go England!!

GO FRANCE!!!  They're my last bet.  Tama nga ang sabi nila na most of the Countries na nag start ng di maganda ang umaabot sa final 8.  I hope they'll make it all the way!!!

if your talking about rubbish starts,England dapat ang champs coz look at the sides that they faced...

paraguay,Trinidad and Tobago,Sweden,Ecuador... sweden is the only good side ammong those teams!

and England win by 1-0! and only just 2-0 with T&T!! now thats rubbish!! But I still support them no matter what :lol:

Go England!!

true this oh so true!! andami kasi chavs  dito sa pinas eh!! I think sa tagalog they are called coño or whatevry they call themselves! ask some of them who Kaka or Dida is they wont be able to answer!

Go England!!

Most so called conos are true blooded spaniards, or mestizos with spanish bloodline. They usually root for Spain. I saw a lot of them during the Spain vs France match.

PUSTAHAN NA... will be watching the game of FRA vs. BRA sa National Sports Grill.. dun nalang kayo manood.. 350/person consumable..

Hundred hundred lang para maka totohanan.. FRANCE kami.. hehe.. kasi mga senior citizen na sila.. hehehe.. joke.. go Le Bleu..

Wear Blue for France then

Yellow/Green for Bra.. tapos PIC.. PADALA NATIN FANZONE CNN.. Let Philippines Participate..

Dapat kasi yan ang sports natin.. Not Basketball (i have nothing against basketball) pero mga kabayan.. d naman tayo ganon katangkad..

Wahahaha.. yun lang..

Malaki siguro ang chance ng England against Portugal, lima yata yung di makakalaro for POR

GER vs ARG tomorrow is like a finals game, hehehehe!

Pinoys should snap out from basketball and start playing football, hehehehe... at least sa soccer, mas maganda ang chances sa international arena di ba? Para makakita naman ang buong mundo ng Pinay beauties sa football stadiums!

sana manalo ang France!! mahirap kasi for England pag Brazil ang makakalaban nila if ever they win against Portugal!! :D

Go England!!

Pinoys should snap out from basketball and start playing football, hehehehe... at least sa soccer, mas maganda ang chances sa international arena di ba? Para makakita naman ang buong mundo ng Pinay beauties sa football stadiums!

yah. its needs somegood support from the national government. di naman tau makapasok ulit sa international competition ng basketball kasi kailangan dun matangkad. whereas sa soccer di kailangan ang masayadong height saka inborn na sa pinoy ang pagigiing magulang na kailangan sa soccer. hehehe :evil: