Rolex Watches

meatpacker426

galing ako lucerne knina wala pla lumbas n rolex n jubille bracelet n all steel roman datejust n computer face so scam tlga

REMINDER LANG

BAWAL MAG POST NG PM IN ANY THREADS ON THE MAIN BOARD.

I DELETED YOUR POSTS CONTAINING PMS SENT TO YOU BY OTHER MEMBERS.

sna inform mo din mga members kung sino mga scam d2 para hanggat maaga ma avoid mga pnaloloko hope u understand meron din nagbebenta ng lacoste shirts d2 fake nman pangit ksi manloko ng kapwa

Its never good to accuse anyone without any solid proof.

You may have your own experiences with "scammers" and its okay to share them. However, please do so within board guidelines.

Its not MTC's responsibility to announce to everyone who is a scammer or not. We believe that our members are sensible and wise enough to determine whats a scam and whats not; whats a fake and whats original. Its not our place to label the sellers as scammers or fakers.

All buy and sell transactions formed within MTC will only go through if the buyer decides that the transaction goes through. We live in a buyer's market: its the decision of the buyer if he goes ahead and buys something after seeing the goods and examining its quality.

Now can we please get back to the topic of this thread which is Rolex Watches .

Thank you.

i have a rolex watch given to me by my father when I graduated high school in 2001. But I'm not really into it much. I recently purchased the tag heuer carrera watch and I'm really enjoying this one. I feel like it matches me better. It only cost me $1400 so I didn't get a bad deal. I've seen it elsewhere for $1800

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, maybe you guys would like to share how often you actually wear your Rolex (say, on a weekly or monthly basis).

Perhaps the converse issues of "If it is valuable, why not use it as much as you can" and "If it is valuable, why use it often" can be settled.

i wear my datejust (stainless steel and gold with diamond markers) almost every day

almost the rest of the time, i wear my sea dweller

few days per year, i wear a classic maurice lacroix cinq aiguilles in stainless steel and rose gold

Edited by eagleyes