Rolex Watches

meatpacker426

Me Too!!!! I love the GMT II Black face, very modern, not your typical Diamond embedded Bling to the Max watch. simple yet very elegant. but I need to get the bracelet polished up again, too many fine scratches. :)

ROLEX or BUST. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by TodoBigay
  • 2 weeks later...
well.. it's the same as any other watches right? i mean it's no difference.. just that it's rolex.. it still tells time.. :P

Only those who can afford it can really appreciate the good things in life.. to those who can't, they can only dream about it or justify not having it.

i think they're not worth it. medyo over-rated for me. re-sale value is not that great compared to other brands like patek. don't like the style also of most rolex watches. i like leather watches more kasi. i have two of them but wore them siguro a combined 10 times lang. planning to sell them nga. pero kahit na bagong bago pa, mababa na command price. sayang nga.

Rolexes are good if you want to resell it or flaunt it locally. There's quite a good regard and demand for it in the Philippines.

From a collectors point of view, they're not that special (unless it's a limited-edition vintage--60s and older). Check out the Sotheby's auctions....kaunti lang ang Rolex doon. You're better off getting one of the big three--Patek, Vacheron or Audemars. Even the "second-tier" watches are better--Breguet, Blancpain, IWC, etc.

But if you like it, why not diba??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...