Rolex Watches

meatpacker426

An old girlfriend gave me a Rolex SS Submar with a gold dial when I got out of boot camp years ago. It was cool and I will give it to my son some day. For now, it sits in a watch case because my wife gave me a Patek Philippe Complicated Annual when we got married. It was the nicest thing that anyone has ever bought for me...cars included. A guy has to pick his battles; I wear the PP on office days only (fewer and fewer). When I'm in the field I have a P.o.S. Timex Ironman that gets the job done just fine.

Don't buy a fake, just to have one. If we see that the shoes, shirt and pants are fake we know it isn't real without scrutininzing it. If you are getting out of a jeep and have that on your wrist, chances are super slim that it's real. If you have a phone that costs less than 20K, the watch isn't real. Just buy real and feel proud - no matter what name is on the dial. I didn't buy either of mine, because I have an honest job. Thankfully I have excellent taste in women of means.

Edited by AmBlue
  • Like (+1) 1

i have a rolex, and would you believe that i ride the jeep with it on, when i dont feel like driving, i take a short jeep ride, and i wore my rolex or even my iwc, and ive never owned a cellphone worth more than 20k, it depends on a mans priorities on buying things, and lately, i dont feel the need of wearing an expensive watch, it doesnt make u more of a man, its what inside that counts. IMO

Nowadays, problem is there are certain replicas that look really genuine........ how would you know if it's the real thing, ask for the receipt? :rolleyes:

I was so surprised to know who wears the bogus and the real ones amongst my peers.....

ur coorect zarbor, u actually wont know, i know lots of super rich guys with lots of expensive watches, but they still wear fakes, the reason? if they lose it in the gym or get held up, wont have to cry about the watch,

• 2 months later...

A rolex is a rolex. The price is always going up especially now that gold price has double its value. It is always worth it because it is very durable. More durable than any fashion accesory you wear. The fake one you can tell when put side by side. But to me, it doesn't matter. I wear a rolex watch because it tells good time.

• 1 month later...

if you guys think that you can easily recgnized a genuine and a fake rolex, better be careful! I've seen one's

that can fool even he most experienced owner of rolex. To be safe, REmoved the end links on both sides.

A genuine rolex should have the words ORIGINAL ROLEX DESIGN. FAKE one's have the words stainless steel followed

by a serial number. original rolex have matching numbers on the end links on the bracelet.

yes pag yun iba di afford isang bagay galit sila mas ok p daw fake ksi yun lng afford nila

yun iba p nga mas ok p daw yun fake kesa s orig

nakakatawa

gusto ko hermes birkin n bag kso di ko tlga afford sorry n lng ako

eh grabe pala naman presyo niyang bag na yan ano.

Authentic Hermes Birkin 30cm Red Fjord Palladium Bag * Brand New *

Price: $13,999.00 :unsure: