Rolex Watches

meatpacker426

hey guys what do you think of the rolex deep-sea sea-dweller? i have one on order from rolex trinoma.. it will cost me almost 2 years in savings, but what the heck it's gonna be my first rolex that i bought myself...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/fumanku/DSC02766.jpg

its really huge as compared to the submariner and sea-dweller...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/fumanku/DSC02749.jpg

here's a little write-up about it with more pics...

http://www.nippledial.com/search/label/Deepsea

hey guys what do you think of the rolex deep-sea sea-dweller? i have one on order from rolex trinoma.. it will cost me almost 2 years in savings, but what the heck it's gonna be my first rolex that i bought myself...

its really huge as compared to the submariner and sea-dweller...

Congratulations! Good choice! From what I have read, its completely different from other Rollie models! I'm thinking of getting one myself.....

maybe after the PAM Fiddy :rolleyes: ! Hehehe!

This watch is the biggest Rolex to come out, 43mm! Post some pics when you get it!

Edited by pinoy6443

pinoy6443 bow!

there will be people with a lot of watches but i really envy your collection because of the choices. grabe talaga.

di ako ma rolex. i only kept my favorite explorer 2 and the yatchmaster because it was a gift. my supposed 1st panerai di natuloy. sayang 140 lang yun ss bracelet pa. back during the time that rustans was the ad pa. for the cheapest panerais, i still believe you have to get it from the authorized distributor. i went to a panerai boutique at nakakaawa. 4 timepieces lang ang meron sila. mas marami pa dun sa mga specialty stores in singapore. pati california dial and ferrari meron sila sa sing.

pinoy6443, i just want to ask how the bell and ross is. parang gusto ko rin ng isa.

pinoy6443 bow!

there will be people with a lot of watches but i really envy your collection because of the choices. grabe talaga.

di ako ma rolex. i only kept my favorite explorer 2 and the yatchmaster because it was a gift. my supposed 1st panerai di natuloy. sayang 140 lang yun ss bracelet pa. back during the time that rustans was the ad pa. for the cheapest panerais, i still believe you have to get it from the authorized distributor. i went to a panerai boutique at nakakaawa. 4 timepieces lang ang meron sila. mas marami pa dun sa mga specialty stores in singapore. pati california dial and ferrari meron sila sa sing.

pinoy6443, i just want to ask how the bell and ross is. parang gusto ko rin ng isa.

Hi!

Yup, Singapore is becoming the Watch capital of Asia! Thats where I buy a lot of my watches! When it comes to the Panerais, it's better if you join a collectors group......somebody always wants to trade something! Most

of my PAMs are from collectors and a few from Singapore! Rolexes and other brands I buy in the States!

Bell & Ross is kind of a technical watch....it has to grow on you! Pero hanggang ngayon parang hindi pa rin sa akin! I seldom wear it, maybe once every 2 months! Dalawa kasi ang PVD ko na Panerai, so if my mood

is for black, I tend to gravitate sa PAM! Lately, I've been wearing my Omega POs and Breitlings more than the other brands......Sa PAM naman, I like to wear my 036 Titanium, 113 and 183 most of the time! Then on the Rollies, I rotate between the Subs (I have the Blue TT, the Green 50th Anniv. edition and the black), Sea Dweller, and the GMTs (I have the all black, the Coke, the new Ceramic and the TT 50th Anniv. edition!) and sometimes the white dialed ExpII and the Plat YM. The rest (IWC Costeau & St. Exuperry RG/HBB/MB RG Timewalker/PP Nautilus/Ebel Chrono/AP ROO/B&R02&03 and the rest of my collection set in the box until my mood hits me. I tend to wear the gold ones for formal wear! My daily beater on the weekend is usually either a SUB, SD or PO!

Let me know if you need help in pricing some models.....you could PM me if you want! Torneau, a big AD in the States (you probably know this) has a big sale going right now till the end of the month! I could get some brands from 10 to 18% off of list!

Ingat! Hala Bira!

hey thanks. nagiipon pa. i feel that i have so many watches na that i made a promise not to buy another watch until i sell one off. sympre na violate ko na ito mga thrice since na sabi ko ito. hahaha. then nakita ko ang listahan mo. makes me think that i need to work harder to earn more so that i can buy more watches. pero (sana) malapit na ako sa punta na i can stop na and say, i don't need another watch. isa lang tama na.

ang hirap matanggal sa systema. lately, i have discovered the beauty of the seikos. dami rin maganda. i never really liked the omegas except for the speedmaster and the trainmaster. pati nga casio na gshock ang ganda rin.

are you talking about the paneristi forums or meron pang iba na manila based?

thanks for the info pinoy6443

To those who have old rolex watches like, Tudor sub or rolex sub that can no longer be serviced by any authorized rolex

service center, PM me. I'm willing to buy as is condition. Thank you

To those who have old rolex watches like, Tudor sub or rolex sub that can no longer be serviced by any authorized rolex

service center, PM me. I'm willing to buy as is condition. Thank you

Btw. Kahit kulang na mga parts, Ok lang mga sir

• 2 weeks later...

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8605/friends1024eq2.jpg

For office use, I have a Platinum Yacht-Master Rolex (4th on pinoy's pic above) which I really love 'coz it's monotone, it has that classic elegance and low-profile feel.

There's this one time, I went to Sanctuario spa, the watch slipped-off my hand and fell on the concrete floor face down, the so called "crystal scratch-proof glass"literally cracked.

I went to washington Shang, they had it fixed at Rolex Makati.

My damage: 11k for a glass replacement.

Could have been an overnight with Jenna already! Lol!

I once had the chance of meeting a business tycoon from Isabela, I noticed that we were wearing the same watch and the same ring, at least I didn't feel overwhelmed :)

• 2 weeks later...

dun sa mga walang pera malamang sasabihin its not worth it. pero if you can afford it it is worth it. to me it looks good and lasts a lifetime. and feels good to have one. if you have one its like a gift to yourself for a job well done. nakakainis lang na sobrang daming fake the rolex watches now are losing their appeal.

The 70's-80's vintage Rolex and Tudors which you can buy for 300$-500$ that time.. is now fetching for 20,000-60,000US$.. So magandang investment talaga. But who knew back then that after some years they will be worth that price.

@marcus

onga overnight na yan kay jena , etc. hehe. At overhaul na rin ng movement yan. I remembered last month nahulog yung tag heuer ko sa concrete floor about 5feet ang taas kasi nasa locker ng gym, napashit talaga ako pero nung tiningnan ko unting gas gas lang nmn at ok pa yung sapphire! Swerte talaga!

• 2 weeks later...