Worst School In The Philippines

churi, un na yun..trying so speed-up my typing lan poh^.^

Maybe so...translation = A OO!

lesson number 1, if you are going to war, make sure you are well prepared. You came up with a post that is quite offending for the students and/or alumni of some schools. You were praising your school yet you disgrace them with your post with wrong grammar and wrong spelling at that. Sitting duck ka dude. Open ka for potshots, because you drew first blood with guns blazing shouting gung-ho that AMA, STI, MAPUA and FEU are the worst schools.

other than UP, Ateneo, La Salle and UST, at least as far as I am concern, BULOK...

although I've heard magaling din mga taga Mindanao State at SILIMAN.. but never have the change to mingle with some of thier products..

ayaw ko naman maging KJ, my super-bulok-school Award goes to...

-AMA/STI and the likes(mga IT-IT-han)

-Mapua (good for nothing)

-UE/FEU (whats with thier founders being fond with Directions)

:ninja:

should've been " never had the chance to mingle with their products.

well, this may be much ado over nothing, but care to back read a few posts earlier. We are being accused of having GOD complex ( well, actually it's just my school, Ateneo and La Salle), always looking down on upstart schools and IT schools. Question is how well do you know these schools; AMA, STI, MAPUA and FEU for them to merit your "WORST SCHOOL" tag?

Again, before going to war, check weapons, check ammo, know your enemies and know your capabilities.

Edited by Qui Gon Jin
Guest bleeding_angel

i agree with qui gon jin 100%.

churi, un na yun..trying so speed-up my typing lan poh^.^

Hard to face reality, but if your school sucks, find another...^.^

isn't correct grammar a reflection of a good educational system?

ANO YON ATENEO - kung saan graduate si GMA

Wow! As wrong as believing that Hard Gay is really gay (no offense mga sis.) Si GMA ay AC from GS to HS, tapos nag-Georgetown, tapos AC ulit. Nag-masters' sa Ateneo at UPD. Before you sling mud, check if you got your mud right! :lol:

(Halatang dine-defend ang Ateneo.) :P

Medyo 'di ko trip ang Montessori... kasi may kaklase ako noong high school na galing dun, hirap mag-adjust kasi walang quiz sa former school niya. Man, how do you get graded? Could someone enlighten me? :D

• 2 weeks later...
The PMA, I wonder why its graduates can not win the war in the south and they are even the ones being clobbered left and right.

I tend to agree with this considering the profiles of the graduates that we have heard or seen on the news. Only a very very few are articulate enough to express themselves and some of these articulate enough have the wrong values when they express themselves. They are supposed to have an honor code but an overwhelming majority of them are corrupt once they got into a position of influence. Just look at the examples: Lacson, Honasan, Trillanes, Esperon, Mendoza, Garcia (the one in Jail), just to name those that are in the news lately.

hard to answer this question. but how do u judge how good a school is? is the quality of teachers? success of alumnis? facilities?

if i may generalize, i think the "worst" schools in the philippines are those dilapidated public schools (usually in the province) where the teacher-to-student ratio is usually around 1:80. most of us take education for granted. and some even malign other schools, because they are not as good as theirs. but this thread for me serves as a stern reminder of how bad the educational system (particularly with regard to the public schools) here in the philippines is, especially when it is run by corrupt public officials.

• 1 month later...

I do not think it would be right to actually slam schools whose performance is not up to par with YOUR expectations. I mean, well, they have their own expectations for themselves. They never took the board or finished their course just to enter a word war (read: pataasan ng ihi sa likod ng maskara ng di-pagkakakilanlan) with any of the other schools.

Slam UP if you must. Di naman talaga lahat ng nandun marunong mag-English nung dumating dun so you can't blame them if they can't talk to private school graduates well.

Slam ADMU pero di kasalanan ng mga tao dun kung pinanganak silang mayaman and they did not pass UP eventually.

Slam DLSU pero, as with ADMU, di nila kasalanan kung Fil-Chinese sila or whatnot and di sila nakapasa sa ibang school many of you tout is better.

Slam any other decent school that has survived 50 years and you aren't doing anyone from those schools any justice. Kapag nakasama mo sila, di nila itataas agad ihi nila. Mind you, kahit yung mga pinakagarapal at bastos na classmates ng kapatid ko sa DLSU, never akong ginago nung nalaman nilang taga-UP ako. They even said, "Good for you. We tried, we fail." If they did, it's never the school. It's them. And rating a school based on the attitude and achievement of their graduates is like shitting on those people's parents' graves.

I hate threads like this. Sobrang prevalent sa Internet, lalo na where Filipinos thrive. Pero I always use opportunities like this as a chance to just prove one thing: never, ever, rate a school based on your expectations. Base it on the expectations nung mga taong pumasok dun for themselves. If a young mediocre guy/girl enters some "prestigious" university and thinks, "I might not make it at first try.", do not lambast his/her school in the event that he/she fails. Sa tingin niya, he/she was good enough to make it to the board.

Katulad ng erpats ko who got his law degree at 48 years old, after FOUR tries at the bar, it's your expectations that should matter.

Pero nonetheless, diploma mills should definitely be weeded out. DEFINITELY.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Me too! wow! let me relay to a story, My nephew graduated from senior casa from one of these schools, the principal during the graduation rites said that " mga magulang inaasahan ko sa inyo ang inyong suporta sa skwelahan namin, naiintindihan namin kayo at mararapatin namin di pabagsakin ang mga anak nyo sa grades, dahil nagbabayad kayo ng tuition nila para di sila bumagsak.."

and i thought he has an inspirational speech...grabe

And by the way it doesnt mean that it has a "montessor"i at the end of the name, they follow Maria montessori! pwede?!! at huwag nyo ipasok ang mga anak ninyo sa school na pawang building in the middle of nowhere na pinagsandwhich ang highschool, gradeschool,casa..

Which reminds me...

Back in the day, being a graduate of an OB Montessori school meant something - I'm speaking from experience here.

These days, I see so many K-12s with either "Montessori" or "International School" appended to their name...shouldn't CHED call upon them for apparent deceptive advertising?