Worst School In The Philippines

• 2 weeks later...

Fatima University, pera lang katapat dito, despite the fact na mataas daw kamo board ratings nila sa medicine and nursing, de riguer ang review dito, and kaya mataas board ratings nila is because magaling sila sa testmanship, not exactly proficiency on the subject matter. although there will always be indviduals who are exceptions to the rule. Ang mga foreign students dito sa medicine pede gumawa ng sarili nilang curriculum, pedeng optional ang ibang subjects. Hindi ko alam kung baket di pa sinasara ng CHED to. balita ko malaki lagay. I should know, faculty ako dito eh. hehehehehe

Fatima University, pera lang katapat dito, despite the fact na mataas daw kamo board ratings nila sa medicine and nursing, de riguer ang review dito, and kaya mataas board ratings nila is because magaling sila sa testmanship, not exactly proficiency on the subject matter. although there will always be indviduals who are exceptions to the rule. Ang mga foreign students dito sa medicine pede gumawa ng sarili nilang curriculum, pedeng optional ang ibang subjects. Hindi ko alam kung baket di pa sinasara ng CHED to. balita ko malaki lagay. I should know, faculty ako dito eh. hehehehehe

hahaha faculty ka ba dyan dude? wag mo ipasara baka mawalan ka ng trabaho.

• 1 month later...

This school which claims to be a UNIVERSITY when in fact only its main campus was accredited as a university.

This school is the McDonald's of schools. It has a branch in every corner.

Worst of all, this school enjoys preferential tax rates. Man, the owner is making a killing out of all the students here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UP is the worst school... yes University of the Philippines... why?

1) most of our leaders are graduates of UP... look at our government!!! need i say more?

2) I agree that those who graduate from UP were smart before they even entered UP and yet this school cant get 100% in board exams.. hell, there are schools who out perform them during exams.. take a look at the track record of UST in most board exams lalo na in the field of medicine, look at the record of San Beda and ateneo in the field of law..hell, kunn parepareho lang ang utak ng mga estudyante na pumapasok sa mga schools kung training wise lang malamang kakainin ng buhay ang UP ng other top schools lalo na yung mga private.. kung ngayun pangalang na they get the best students from high school naout perform na sila on a regular basis by other schools...

3) napakayayabang... lalo na yung mga taga diliman.. d naman talaga magagaling.. most of my officemates are from UP Dil.. well, d naman talaga sila ganun kagaling parang parepareho lang level.. although i have to admit there are those who are really brilliant... pero napaka yaytabang parin kala nila may monopoly sila ng knowledge...

4) their basketball team suck!!!

5) they cultivate a culture of violence parati may frat war etc.

6) pugad ng mga komonista... this isone of the schools that is heavily infiltrated by elements of said enemies of the state tapos gobyerno nagpapaaral sakanila

• 2 weeks later...

Majority if not all of the people who run our country came from UP,

Ateneo, La salle. Some became government officials & some became

officers of big corporations. But our country is still in shambles.

Too much corruptions, scams, dirty politics, etc. They are experts

in stealing money and getting away with it.

Gma came from Assumption but taught at ateneo.

I salute our OFWs who did not came from these prestigious

schools. They are truly our hereos for their continued dollar

remittances.

1) most of our leaders are graduates of UP... look at our government!!! need i say more?

2) I agree that those who graduate from UP were smart before they even entered UP and yet this school cant get 100% in board exams.. hell, there are schools who out perform them during exams.. take a look at the track record of UST in most board exams lalo na in the field of medicine, look at the record of San Beda and ateneo in the field of law..hell, kunn parepareho lang ang utak ng mga estudyante na pumapasok sa mga schools kung training wise lang malamang kakainin ng buhay ang UP ng other top schools lalo na yung mga private.. kung ngayun pangalang na they get the best students from high school naout perform na sila on a regular basis by other schools...

3) napakayayabang... lalo na yung mga taga diliman.. d naman talaga magagaling.. most of my officemates are from UP Dil.. well, d naman talaga sila ganun kagaling parang parepareho lang level.. although i have to admit there are those who are really brilliant... pero napaka yaytabang parin kala nila may monopoly sila ng knowledge...

6) pugad ng mga komonista... this isone of the schools that is heavily infiltrated by elements of said enemies of the state tapos gobyerno nagpapaaral sakanila

Ill just say forgive this person because he does not know what he is talking about.

Ill just say forgive this person because he does not know what he is talking about.

Cguro pare taga USte yan kasi ang mga USte galit sa UP hehehe. Example na lang si Justice Sec Raul Gonzales who is an alumnus of UST. He hates UP.

Oh by the way pwede bang worst high school? I want to add Makati Hope Christian School. May batang namatay dyan sa field trip hanggang ngayon di pa yata nakaksuhan ang mga admin people na responsable sa naganap.

Edited by davidcook

I nearly fell off my chair laughing while reading this post! BWAHAHA!!

Let me guess... you didn't pass the UPCAT.. :blink: ...

Worry not, your kids can fulfill your dreams for you... Hone them, give them a good foundation.. and if they're reared well enough by you... they might have a good chance of making it to UP.. and hopefully, you would not feel so left-out-in-the- rain anymore..

I nearly fell off my chair laughing while reading this post! BWAHAHA!!

Let me guess... you didn't pass the UPCAT.. :blink: ...

Worry not, your kids can fulfill your dreams for you... Hone them, give them a good foundation.. and if they're reared well enough by you... they might have a good chance of making it to UP.. and hopefully, you would not feel so left-out-in-the- rain anymore..

Bro, wag mo naman pagtawanan… Baka madala. Sayang naman. Bihira ako makahanap ng ganito mag-isip. Hindi kasi itinuturo sa UP yan.

Anyone who thinks like this, can't raise his brats to be good enough to pass the UPCAT. Ah teka, noong panahon ko, pwede siya kung BS Fisheries ang course. Hindi kailangan ng UPCAT doon noon. Ewan ko lang ngayon. Wala na yatang kurso na walang quota. Ah meron pa daw sabi ng mga anak ko:

BS Nuclear Physics

BS Marine Biology

Ayusin niya mga anak niya para pumasa sa PhiScie or Q-Scie or M-Scie para malaki ang chance na pumasa sa UPCAT.

Hindi niya ba alam na dalawa lang ang school sa 'pinas? Ang UP at yun IBAng school.

Edited by boomouse

I used to teach in one college other than DLSU and I decided to give out of generosity (actually I resent failing students as they become burdensome eventually in my teaching load for the succeeding semester) So I gave a makeup exam which was True or False (easy!). Considering that my previous evaluation for these students was usually identification or essay. I had hoped everyone would pass the exam. Even if the student did not know the answer to the question, he still had a 50% chance of getting it right even by just guessing blindly.

There was this one girl which caught me flabergasted when she got all the items WRONG! What were the odds of getting everything wrong in a 20-item true or false questionnaire! I thought she deliberately made the answers wrong <_< but to my surprise she did her bestest best. Just tough luck. So I gave her the opportunity to take another makeup exam which she mercifully barely passed (it was the same test!)

i know most of you heard of students passing without even studying in their schools pero sa ua&p, dun lang ako nakarining na pumasa ung student even if hindi pumapasok sa ua&p. a blockmate of mine from admu actually got a letter from ua&p congratulating him for passing 1st yr college. pero sa admu kami nag aaral hehehe also back in 4th year high school, yung isang classmate ko na mataas ung grades was offered to study in ua&p kahit hindi na daw siya mag entrance test. sayang lang hindi maganda rep nila. gusto ko pa naman sana course ko dun political economics. tsk tsk