Worst School In The Philippines

Its not the school that sucks... bits and pieces of it makes it suck... bad teachers, delinquent students brought about by so many social deviants... mix these all together and then you have a melting pot of social incoherence resulting to what you now call a worst school.

Edited by archervinny

Its not the school that sucks... bits and pieces of it makes it suck... bad teachers, delinquent students brought about by so many social deviants... mix these all together and then you have a melting pot of social incoherence resulting to what you now call a worst school.

Pretty much agree with you on this one. And also, how a student carry themselves after graduation is beyond the control of the school/college/university. For me there is no bad school; just bad management probably.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

QUOTE (overman @ Nov 19 2008, 04:00 PM) *

UP is the worst school... yes University of the Philippines... why?

1) most of our leaders are graduates of UP... look at our government!!! need i say more?

2) I agree that those who graduate from UP were smart before they even entered UP and yet this school cant get 100% in board exams.. hell, there are schools who out perform them during exams.. take a look at the track record of UST in most board exams lalo na in the field of medicine, look at the record of San Beda and ateneo in the field of law..hell, kunn parepareho lang ang utak ng mga estudyante na pumapasok sa mga schools kung training wise lang malamang kakainin ng buhay ang UP ng other top schools lalo na yung mga private.. kung ngayun pangalang na they get the best students from high school naout perform na sila on a regular basis by other schools...

3) napakayayabang... lalo na yung mga taga diliman.. d naman talaga magagaling.. most of my officemates are from UP Dil.. well, d naman talaga sila ganun kagaling parang parepareho lang level.. although i have to admit there are those who are really brilliant... pero napaka yaytabang parin kala nila may monopoly sila ng knowledge...

4) their basketball team suck!!!

5) they cultivate a culture of violence parati may frat war etc.

6) pugad ng mga komonista... this isone of the schools that is heavily infiltrated by elements of said enemies of the state tapos gobyerno nagpapaaral sakanila

POTEK ANO TO???!!!!????

1. Leaders???? Magbigay ka ng ibang schools na nagproprovide ng leaders sa bansa natin??? Marami magrereact sa akin pero sino ba pinakamagaling na presidente??? si MARCOS di ba??? sino kaaway nya??? si NINOY???? hmmmmm.... UP ata ung dalawang un ah????

2. 100%??? UST??? BEDA??? check mo muna kung ilan ang nag-eexam sa mga schools... kung 10 lang sila tapos 9 pumasa... 90% na un.... kung sa UP 50 nag exam tapos 43 pumasa, 86% lang di ba.... take it this way ilan ang pinoproduce na professionals against ung percentage...

3. Well, ginegenralize mo... sa palagay mo ba uubra ka sa mga officemates mo starting from zero tapos pabilisan uimangat... hmmmm... the fact is UP is a place of eccentricity and competitiveness...

4. basketball team lang... check mo kung pang-ilan kami sa UAAP over-all please...

5. frat wars??? there is no such thing... some fraternities do dislike each other but are no wars, people just sensationalize this... (on another note) are you saying that the hazing in UP is worse than that of the PMA???

6. hmmm leftist??? correction hindi gobyerno nagpapaaral... mga mamamayan... karapatan nila ang mag-aral... nagbabayad ng buwis mga magulang nila... therefore may karapatan sila sa pinakamagandang edukasyon na kinakailangan nila... (karapatang pambata di ba?)

ISA LANG NAMAN IBIG SABIHIN NITO, YUNG NAGSULAT HINDI NAKAPASA SA UPCAT HAHAHA!WAWA KA NAMAN! yU Pi eL Bi PALABAN MAKABAYAN!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

goatee.gif i know these post would somehow sound off topic but ladies and gentlemen correct me if im wrong but this thread is supposed to be dealing with worst schools in the philippines...not a battle of schools...thus, it is supposed to be based on personal knowledge and experience...extrinsic data is not a basis on ones take regarding a school being worst or best...and not just because a school has a couple of spoiled eggs in it means it is supposed to be considered worst...furthermore, not just because one is an achiever who came from a particular school then it would mean that person came from the best school...worst and best actually doesnt apply to schools but to individuals...im sure education comprises a good part of who we are but our own will and determination makes us best or worst...there are a lot of individuals who arent from the usual contending schools mentioned but have done well...the media and the hype surrounding these competing schools just gives us the impression that if you do well it is credited to your school as well and if you did something bad it is as well tagged together with your school...and yet, we all know for a fact that ones own doing, may it be right or wrong, is something personal to that individual...could you honestly say that you did something because you are studying in a particular educational institution...again, just my own personal opinion, but in order for us to be able to judge a school being worst, we should have experienced studying there ourselves...in that way we could assess, based on our own personal experiences, that said institution, for us, is considered worst... goatee.gif

goatee.gif i am proud of being a graduate of UPD, and i respect others opinions and point of views regarding my alma mater...so long as those opinions are not a personal attack directed at me, then one could do so...its up to us individuals to prove and show them wrong, regardless of what school we may have graduated from... goatee.gif

i dig your signature man....

• 3 years later...

UP is the worst school... yes University of the Philippines... why?

1) most of our leaders are graduates of UP... look at our government!!! need i say more?

2) I agree that those who graduate from UP were smart before they even entered UP and yet this school cant get 100% in board exams.. hell, there are schools who out perform them during exams.. take a look at the track record of UST in most board exams lalo na in the field of medicine, look at the record of San Beda and ateneo in the field of law..hell, kunn parepareho lang ang utak ng mga estudyante na pumapasok sa mga schools kung training wise lang malamang kakainin ng buhay ang UP ng other top schools lalo na yung mga private.. kung ngayun pangalang na they get the best students from high school naout perform na sila on a regular basis by other schools...

3) napakayayabang... lalo na yung mga taga diliman.. d naman talaga magagaling.. most of my officemates are from UP Dil.. well, d naman talaga sila ganun kagaling parang parepareho lang level.. although i have to admit there are those who are really brilliant... pero napaka yaytabang parin kala nila may monopoly sila ng knowledge...

4) their basketball team suck!!!

5) they cultivate a culture of violence parati may frat war etc.

6) pugad ng mga komonista... this isone of the schools that is heavily infiltrated by elements of said enemies of the state tapos gobyerno nagpapaaral sakanila

Ill just say forgive this person because he does not know what he is talking about.

too funny. gave me my first good chuckle of the week. (it's been a slow-starting week.)

having graduated from UP three times, i agree with a lot of the things said about UP here, bad and not so bad. what's interesting to me is that very little good is said about UP, and that its graduates speaking on this forum tend to be more circumspect about what it means to have a UP education.

perhaps this is because the UP grad, in my experience, tends to self-evaluate and is less likely to be insecure, having survived 4 to 9 years of getting his self-esteem crushed in myriad ways by professors that very rarely care about a young person's fragile emotional state. compared to an unending supply of terror teachers and derisive if brilliant (sometimes extremely hot) classmates, what matters the opinion of a jealous co-worker? or, lower on the totem pole, an anonymous keyboard warrior?

UP is a huge, heterogeneous community and though all versions of it may be applicable in some way, any generalization said of it will always do it injustice.

and to my friend that said Matute Fashion School...repent. don't bully the soft, fluffy bunnies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmmm mahirap na manghusga ng eskwelahan dito. Mamaya dyan panay pintas merong isa pala na graduate dun..... suntukan na yan pagkatapos.

What makes any school worst siguro na lang?

1. Syempre kung bulok ang facility. lalo kung nagbabayad naman ng maayos na tuition

2. Kung mahina ang security sa loob ng campus tapos panay adik pa ang mga estudyante

3. Kung masyadong mababa academic standards

4. Kung yung mga prof kulang sa qualification, at evaluation lang ang nagiging basehan ng performance sa pagtuturo. Di sa pagyayabang, pero sa school namin, hindi importante masyado pakikisama mo sa mga estudyante, mas importante na ginagawa mo trabaho mo maski pa hindi ka gusto ng mga estudyante mo. Likewise di rin komo mabait at madali kaibiganin prof ibig sabihin nun bibigyan na ng mataas na evaluation ng mga estudyante

Pero huwag naman natin masyado husgahan na lang ang isang tao sa kung saan siya nagtapos. Kasi di naman lahat ng nakapagaral ay umaastang may pinagaralan. Kahit MBA o PhD ka pa sa pinakamagaling na pamantasan sa pilipinas o buong mundo, kung ugaling squatter ka naman, wala ring silbi kung san ka nakapagtapos di ba? In fact baka nga ikahiya ka pa ng alma matter mo

• 4 weeks later...