Utah Jazz

FF

Lethargic play by the Nuggets in game 3. I guess this has something to do with Coach K's absence. AD doesn't really motivate the Nuggets the way Coach K does. I guess game 3 will go to Utah.

truly my friend. if you see dantley he looks completely clueless and helpless. players and teams don't need to be coached when they're playing well ... it's when they're behind that the coach earns his keep.

No Memo, no problem! :rolleyes:

Jazz' exceptional shooting continues as they hit 7 3s on 39% shooting from long distance and 47% overall. Millsap shoots 11-14 even with Denver's big men clogging the lane. B)

the game 2 win injected the jazz with a big dose of vitamin C (as in confidence). yun naman ang nawala sa denver kanina. millsap was outstanding in leading the jazz back when boozrer and dwill were watching on the bench.

The Nuggets simply sucked in this game. No energy. The Jazz, on the other hand, have been playing like a wounded tiger.

dude the nuggets should be winning the series going away. utah is just a bit more mentally tough. coach karl used to be the rudder that steered denver back on course when the team's gone astray. but with his leadership gone denver's composure easily cracks under pressure.

In Game 3, I thought Melo is matured enough to handle playoff games.. para syang bata na kapag di makaiscor eh mag-foul away from the ball..

Overconfident kasi ang Denver.. Sa tingin ko sasabunin ng coaching staff.. lets see kung may changes on game 4.

In Game 3, I thought Melo is matured enough to handle playoff games.. para syang bata na kapag di makaiscor eh mag-foul away from the ball..

Overconfident kasi ang Denver.. Sa tingin ko sasabunin ng coaching staff.. lets see kung may changes on game 4.

denver reminds me of the golden state team that upset dallas in the first round of the playoffs in 2007. when they're good they're unstoppable but when they go bad they stink. they rely heavily on emotion so that if things don't go their way things can get pretty bad in a hurry. while the nuggets are the nba's best home team did you know that among all the playoff teams out west they're the only ones with a losing road record ? so it seems that the nuggest don't handle adversity that well ...

Guest megalodon

denver reminds me of the golden state team that upset dallas in the first round of the playoffs in 2007. when they're good they're unstoppable but when they go bad they stink. they rely heavily on emotion so that if things don't go their way things can get pretty bad in a hurry. while the nuggets are the nba's best home team did you know that among all the playoff teams out west they're the only ones with a losing road record ? so it seems that the nuggest don't handle adversity that well ...

Denver should get its act together. Melo and company should wake up from their stupor lest they get eliminated this early by a gritty Jazz team without Memo and AK.

The facts that you presented can be seen in any nba scoreboard on the net. What I posted was a simple analysis which you challenged even if there wasn't anything to challenge. Ayaw mo lang magpatalo kahit talo ka na. But hey, malakas din fighting spirit mo. Eto an analysis ko aso: Wtih Okur out of the playoffs, the Nuggets big men would clog the lane. Logical lang naman tong analysis ko pero kinokontra mo. Halatang pikon talo ka sa akin. :lol:

Ako din ay nagtataka. Yung original nick nya ay peithe pero nawala yata or nabanned? Which is which? :lol:

Precisely, what I presented can be easily seen in any scoreboard or stat sheet on the net and I use that to prove that the Nuggets were not able to clog the lane as what was expected of them. YOu got problems with that data? Did I claim those stats to be my own? Kaya nga ang tawag dun FACTS ...the facts were use to support the opinion. In your case I have been challenging you also to show FACTS to prove otherwise in that game 2 but you can't

Yes your analysis is a "SIMPLE ANALYSIS" literally as you said...mukahang di mo nga pinagisipan may masulat/post ka lang. "NOTHING TO BE CHALLENGED" ba un post mo? Well again pagbibigyan kita, sabihin na nating i did not Challenge your post but instead was just showing FACTS that are easily available as you said on the net that the nuggets did not clog the lane as expected. But you seemed to be personally challenged my post...nag name calling ka pa nga diba. You said I don't understand your post. So now it seems you are the one who challenge me to reply to your post to prove that i can comprehend. As what I have shown before sabi ko ang pagkakaintindi ko sa post mo is that "THE NUGGETS ARE EXPECTED TO CLOG THE LANE WITH MEMO OUT". Mali po ba pagkaintindi ko? Kung MALI paki correct nga po ako...now kung tama naman ang tanong Bakit mo sinabing di ako makaintindi? MUKHANG PERSONAL VENDETTA mo na naman ata.

feeli

Finally, here comes your foolishness again ... just that there are new posters who would disagree with you feeling mo WE ARE ONE AND THE SAME PERSONALITY. Grabe...naprapraning ka na talaga. Seem like ur being hauted by your own ghost!

The Nuggets simply sucked in this game. No energy. The Jazz, on the other hand, have been playing like a wounded tiger.

And dont forget, the NUGGETS still was not able to clog the lane as expected....Back2Back games now. Millsap went to town ...eto nabasa ko sa espn

"Utah's reserves were able to do what the starters couldn't for the first 12 minutes -- get inside and score on the Denver Nuggets".

Guest megalodon

another brilliant analysis of megalodon aka mr. clogged.

Haha! Bopols! It's not even an analysis. I'm just stating what the Nuggets should do in order not to get eliminated. Dami mo ng alternicks peithe aka megalodon's lackey. :lol:

Guest megalodon

@aso

What's so difficult to understand about my analysis? Without Okur, the Jazz would not be able to extend the defense since there wouldn't be a big man threat from the outside? Is that how obtuse you are? You still can't understand my post. :lol:

Haha! Bopols! It's not even an analysis. I'm just stating what the Nuggets should do in order not to get eliminated. Dami mo ng alternicks peithe aka megalodon's lackey. :lol:

hindi ba analysis na yan, mr. clogged? :lol:

sa research ko, eto ang definition ng analysis:

The examination and evaluation of the relevant information to select the best course of action from among various alternatives.

gumagawa ka nanaman ng sarili mong dictionary.

Edited by zagan
Guest megalodon

hindi ba analysis na yan, mr. clogged? :lol:

sa research ko, eto ang definition ng analysis:

The examination and evaluation of the relevant information to select the best course of action from among various alternatives.

gumagawa ka nanaman ng sarili mong dictionary.

Did you even find a thing in my statement in which you commented on which was even close to an analysis? Isip muna aso bago humirit. Dami mo ng alternicks. :lol: I just can't help myself, I just have to say this to you: Bopols!

Did you even find a thing in my statement in which you commented on which was even close to an analysis? Isip muna aso bago humirit. Dami mo ng alternicks. :lol: I just can't help myself, I just have to say this to you: Bopols!

you were stating what the nuggets should do in order not to be eliminated. kung hindi yan analysis, ano yan, mr clogged?

ano ba definition mo ng analysis? :unsure:

Guest megalodon

you were stating what the nuggets should do in order not to be eliminated. kung hindi yan analysis, ano yan, mr clogged?

ano ba definition mo ng analysis? :unsure:

What I posted wasn't an analysis aso. I was just commenting on what the Nuggets should do. Hindi pa din nagbabago pagkabopols mo. :lol:

To answer your question since you don't have a clue what an analysis is lapdog. Eto naman yung research ko. Analaysis-the process of breaking a complex topic into smaller parts to gain a better understanding of it. Was there anything complex in my statement that you have to break it down into smaller parts? :lol:

Stop using the sports section as your personal septic tank.

Anyway, back to the topic: The Nuggets are playing uninspired basketball. They will have to do it without Coach K for this series.

Edited by megalodon

Was there anything complex in my statement that you have to break it down into smaller parts? :lol:

ibang definition ng analysis naman yan. alam mo ba na maraming definition ang analysis? at ang comment na sinasabi mo ay isang definition ng analysis?

Anyway, back to the topic: The Nuggets are playing uninspired basketball. They will have to do it without Coach K for this series.

hindi ko alam na si Krzyzewski ang coach ng nuggets. kailan pa siya umalis ng duke?

once again, clogged ka nanaman, megalodon. :lol:

funny thing somebody posted here how to eliminate utah :lol:

anyway mukhang UTAH VS DALLAS sa western ah.

ang talono ng analysis, or comment nya. dapat siya na ang mag coach ng nuggets. :lol:

Edited by zagan
Guest megalodon

ibang definition ng analysis naman yan. alam mo ba na maraming definition ang analysis? at ang comment na sinasabi mo ay isang definition ng analysis?-Autistic ka nga, may iba kang defintion ng analysis. Barado naman si Celts aka zagan aka peithe. Haha! :lol:

hindi ko alam na si Krzyzewski ang coach ng nuggets. kailan pa siya umalis ng duke?

once again, clogged ka nanaman, megalodon. :lol:- :lol:Nagpapakita ka naman ng pagkabopols mo peithe aka Celts aka zagan. Diba yung coach ng Nuggets ay si Coach Karl. So I just used K as a shortcut. I just can't help it pero dapat talaga sabihan kita nito: Bopols! :lol:

once again, clogged ka nanaman, megalodon. :lol:- :lol:Nagpapakita ka naman ng pagkabopols mo peithe aka Celts aka zagan. Diba yung coach ng Nuggets ay si Coach Karl. So I just used K as a shortcut. I just can't help it pero dapat talaga sabihan kita nito: Bopols! :lol:

nagpapalusot nanaman si Mr. clogged aka megalodon. apat na letra lang ang Karl, i-sho-shortcut mo pa.

akala ko ba duke fan ka? dapat alam mo na iisa lang ang Coach K.

ibang definition ng analysis naman yan. alam mo ba na maraming definition ang analysis? at ang comment na sinasabi mo ay isang definition ng analysis?-Autistic ka nga, may iba kang defintion ng analysis. Barado naman si Celts aka zagan aka peithe. Haha! :lol:

^^ copy cat na post :lol:

Edited by uaeboy25
Guest megalodon

nagpapalusot nanaman si Mr. clogged aka megalodon. apat na letra lang ang Karl, i-sho-shortcut mo pa.

akala ko ba duke fan ka? dapat alam mo na iisa lang ang Coach K.

Yup I'm a Duke fan. Bakit, may trademark ba si Coach K ng Duke sa pag gamit ng Coach K? :lol:

Yup I'm a Duke fan. Bakit, may trademark ba si Coach K ng Duke sa pag gamit ng Coach K? :lol:

nagpipilosopo ka pa. baka hanapan mo na rin ako ng resibo na binili ni Krzyzewski ang monicker na coach K. there is only 1 coach K in basketball, and that is not george karl.

Edited by zagan
Guest megalodon

nagpipilosopo ka pa. baka hanapan mo na rin ako ng resibo na binili ni Krzyzewski ang monicker na coach K. there is only 1 coach K in basketball, and that is not george karl.

Kaya nga tinatanong kita kung may trademark si Krzyzweski sa Coach K na pangalan. Hindi ba puede tawagin si George Karl ng Coach K? :lol:

Kaya nga tinatanong kita kung may trademark si Krzyzweski sa Coach K na pangalan. Hindi ba puede tawagin si George Karl ng Coach K? :lol:

hindi. kasi ang Coach K sa basketball ay walang iba kundi si Krzyzewski. tinawag ba si lebron na Air lebron? si duncan ba tinawag na big ticket? si deron william ba, tinawag na the truth? si shaq nga nagwawala nung inangkin ni dwight ang superman kahit marami pa sya ibang monickers.

kung talagang may alam ko sa basketball, hindi mo tatawagin si george karl na coach K kasi may nag-mamay-ari na nun.

ikaw kasi, mali-mali ang pag-gamit ng monickers. smooth daw si josh smith.

pero hindi bale, iisa lang ang Mr. clogged ng MTC. ikaw yun, megalodon.

Simpleng tanong para tumigil na ang usapang "ayaw magpatalo" na ito ...

Ang pi-nost ko po e about game 2, wherein I presented that the Nuggets were not able to do what you expect then to do. Did I ever say that your opinion is invalid or illogical?

Wag mo na paikutin...sabi ko naman if i do you injustice sa post ko present me FACTS that counters the Facts I presented to you when I claim that The Nuggets were not able to do as you expect them to do in Game 2. If you can do that i will issue an APOLGY ...

wag po tayo defensive at balat sibuayas dito ...wag mo na ulit uliting sabihing barado ako sa iyo samantalang ang hamon ko di mo masagot.

On the contrary, that's what you do. I just did a simple analysis and you say that my analysis is for people who don't know their basketball. I asked you to share an analysis and you couldn't even give one.

Just like the pot calling the kettle black ... ikaw ang nagsabing hindi ko naintindihan ang post ko. Naintindihan ko po at napakita ko rin po na tama ang opinion ko kasi may FACTS. Ngayon may problema ka sa sinulat kong pangontra, pwes magbigay ka ng FACTS. Up to now wala kang maipakita ... talak ka lang ng talak (hahahaha)

What's so difficult to understand about my analysis? Without Okur, the Jazz would not be able to extend the defense since there wouldn't be a big man threat from the outside? Is that how obtuse you are? You still can't understand my post. :lol:

There's nothing difficult to understand in your post MORON ... it's you who has a DIFFICULT TIME UNDERSTANDING that the Nuggets were not able to do what you expect them to do in Game 2 as well as in Game 3. Thus only shows you're OBTUSE and you're the one who could not even understand/comprehen.