$uddenly $ingle : Feeling Lonely Or Free Again?

When I'm outside and with people, even when I'm not with anyone, I feel free. I can walk at your own pace, I can stop when I want to.

When I'm alone in my room...that's when the loneliness sinks in. An idle mind creates so much space to think and feel.

Now all I want to do is to find a job that would make me happy, travel, and start my own business. A loyal and loving partner will definitely be a bonus, but for now, I'm trying to hold back expectations.

• 3 weeks later...

am pretty sure ... when you say freedom it is not in the sexual sense.

if it is, i think it is a very sticky situation. if both are aware of other arrangement, makes your relationship a honest and open one.

but ... will it lead to fights ? or tampo ?

i think depende yan sa tao. meron kasing mga tao na gusto may freedom pero minimized, meron naman gusto full pa rin, minsan gusto nila sinasakal sila.

ikaw ba, ano preferred mo? for me ... yung medium type lang, gusto ko rin naman yung inaasar dahil wala pa ako ... pero gusto ko rin naman may time ako sa barkada ko.

Im a victim of a cheater..

Though i feel like celebrating by the time that she broke up with me..somehow i can't imagine myself seeing her with another guy..the anger is there and all,but it seems i can't lose her..

Plus,i know that it could be just my greed that i still want her instead of free her up..

Mixed emotions..generally..

But i really have decided to set myself free from the sufferings that she has stored for me..so God please help me.

Bakit kasi ako nagmahal ng pangit na malandi,e may itsura naman aq!

My fault!

Harharhar!

I just broke up with my mistress. How do I feel? To be honest, I felt relieved that this relationship is over. I believed it is also my fault that it ended. But the best thing about is I can do whatever I want without her telling me what to do. I can go anywhere, be with somebody else except her. This feeling is great!

lonely if sayang ung relationship, pero it becomes a "free again" situation, if ur with someone

whose making your life miserable. as if ur living life in hell. haha :lol:

if wala siyang ginawa kundi bigyan ka ng sama ng loob, bigyan ka ng sakit ng ulo,

at saktan ang feelings mo, more yan sa "free again" hehe id rather be alone, than

be with a holy crap. :P

Im a victim of a cheater..

Though i feel like celebrating by the time that she broke up with me..somehow i can't imagine myself seeing her with another guy..the anger is there and all,but it seems i can't lose her..

Plus,i know that it could be just my greed that i still want her instead of free her up..

Mixed emotions..generally..

But i really have decided to set myself free from the sufferings that she has stored for me..so God please help me.

Bakit kasi ako nagmahal ng pangit na malandi,e may itsura naman aq!

My fault!

Harharhar!

same here man. she cheated on me with my best friend (guy) at the time...

you feel a mix of anger, sadness, and loneliness. to be honest, it still makes me angry thinking about it.. not that i intentionally do so, sometimes it just randomly ends up in my mind.

but i guess simple things make you happy too. just like maybe going out, watching a movie by yourself, pigging out on food at the same time.

or even just seeing a girl while you're at the mall. a girl that stands out from all the rest and just makes you turn your head. i guess it does, even for just a few seconds, make you feel better. and gives you hope that there is something better out there for you. =)

plenty more fish in the sea. hehe :)

one time i was at this restaurant eating by myself. this girl sat a few tables across, she was in my direct view. and i think her friend (girl) caught me staring at her lol. so maybe she told her friend. then while i was eating, i could see that she started staring at me too. i pretended not to notice that she was staring at me lol. it lead to nothing, but simple things like that, as corny or stupid as they might seem, can really make you feel happy inside (kilig? hehe). =) you won't feel so lonely, and like i said before, you'll realize there's plenty more out there for you.

Edited by visible
  • 3 weeks later...

Lonely.

Lonely naman pag mahal mo yung nawala sa yo eh.

Suddenly you find yourself doing things alone again.

Katulad kanina, nanood ako ng basketball game (ADMU vs FEU) mag isa, Eh samantalang dati, kasama ko sya manood.

MAg isa ka rin kakain sa restaurants na dati eh kasama mo sya.

Pwede ka naman tumawag ng kaibigan, pero kawawa naman yung kaibigan mo kung di naman sya ang gusto mong kasama kundi yung ex mo.

Pati manood ng sine, mag isa ka na rin lang.

Pati sa gabi, natutulog kang mag-isa, isip isip mo noong kayo ang magkayakap sa gabi.

Kaya Lonely ang sagot ko dyan.