WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Stopped watching WWE a long time ago, wrestling declined, storylines and build ups are nonsense eventhough most of the time of raw and smackdown shows are focused on talking and theatrics and has less wrestling and just like the old days Wrestlers are "chained/tied" on doing their moves, Creative holds them back, look at AJ and Balor, they are a shadow of themselves when they were in NJPW. Tommy End " Aleister Black", Pac "Neville", Andrade, Jon Moxley "Dean Ambrose", Heath, Brian Myers "Curt Hawkins", Matt Cardona "Zack Ryder", Brodie Lee "Luke Harper", FTR "The Revival" Look at them on other Promotions they are Way way better wrestlers and they are able to showcase their in ring abilities, it just shows WWE does not Really know how to Maximize every talent they have. They just recruit and hoard talent in the Indies then BURY them.

I Watch other Promotions where they have Good Matches and Great Wrestling!

NJPW

AEW

ROH (too bad they will be in hiatus/reset after december)

IMPACT

CMLL

AAA

MLW

NWA 

GCW

• Winner! (+1) 2

prob ng wwe is vince is too much in control and he is giving too much trust on thebwrong people like prichard and laurinitis instead of the more cutting edge ideas of hhh and heyman. 

aew has great content right now but ang problem is they are almost similar to the same business structure of wcw and we all know how that turned out. 

ps. ANG GANDA ANG ANG HOT NI CORA JADE

7 minutes ago, Duel of Fate said:

prob ng wwe is vince is too much in control and he is giving too much trust on thebwrong people like prichard and laurinitis instead of the more cutting edge ideas of hhh and heyman. 

aew has great content right now but ang problem is they are almost similar to the same business structure of wcw and we all know how that turned out. 

ps. ANG GANDA ANG ANG HOT NI CORA 

I beg to disagree about the wcw aew business structure comparison, Ted Turner is just a big business man he does not care about wrestling unlike Tony Khan who is a Huge Wrestling Fan besides being a Big Business Man. And WCW's downfall was due to their Focus to the Made/Superstar Wrestlers and forgot about the young wrestlers and other talents and they did not build them up to be the top guys/headliners. AEW is not doing that, they are building their Young and Up and coming stars and giving them the Spotlight and being headliners already, Jungle Boy, MJF, Darby Allin, Sammy Guevarra, Orange Cassidy, Private Party, The Acclaimed and for sure once Kip Sabian is healthy they will build him up to. And they are highlighting stars from the other promotions and not only ex wwe wrestlers Rey Fenix, Penta, Hangman, Ethan Page, Scorpio Sky, Ricky Starks, Eddie Kingston.

And AEW having working relations with different promotions will definitely keep their matches and storylines fresh. And them allowing their wrestlers to wrestle in different promotions will definitely open up more doors.

Yet I definitely Agree that Vince is too much in control, all shows are being re written hours before the show every week because he does not like it. And that definitely is a recipe for disaster. And they are not maximixing talent that is available to them.

Talent are build up in NXT then Vince buries them in the Main Roster when they go up.

• Like (+1) 2
1 hour ago, METALFREAK said:

I beg to disagree about the wcw aew business structure comparison, Ted Turner is just a big business man he does not care about wrestling unlike Tony Khan who is a Huge Wrestling Fan besides being a Big Business Man. And WCW's downfall was due to their Focus to the Made/Superstar Wrestlers and forgot about the young wrestlers and other talents and they did not build them up to be the top guys/headliners. AEW is not doing that, they are building their Young and Up and coming stars and giving them the Spotlight and being headliners already, Jungle Boy, MJF, Darby Allin, Sammy Guevarra, Orange Cassidy, Private Party, The Acclaimed and for sure once Kip Sabian is healthy they will build him up to. And they are highlighting stars from the other promotions and not only ex wwe wrestlers Rey Fenix, Penta, Hangman, Ethan Page, Scorpio Sky, Ricky Starks, Eddie Kingston.

And AEW having working relations with different promotions will definitely keep their matches and storylines fresh. And them allowing their wrestlers to wrestle in different promotions will definitely open up more doors.

Yet I definitely Agree that Vince is too much in control, all shows are being re written hours before the show every week because he does not like it. And that definitely is a recipe for disaster. And they are not maximixing talent that is available to them.

Talent are build up in NXT then Vince buries them in the Main Roster when they go up.

on the contrary, Ted Turner WAS the only wrestling proponent sa entire boardroom sa TNT which is why when the Time Warner deal was finalized in 2000 nagsimula na ang sale negotiations by january 2001. 

when i say may similarities on a business structure comparison i mean in terms of talent contract salary. one notable cash flow problems of wcw was not only were the upper talents like flair, hogan, nwo guys were ridiculously overpaid, but the benefits were so stretched out it was costing them more to travel the entire roster first class from one location to another even on untelevised house shows. wwe/wwf accounting always had their eye on the employee expenditures so much so that technically the only one with a guaranteed contract for more than 18mos right now is Roman Reigns. 

But yeah AEW is playing the buildup cards right. That co promotion with Impact was a steal, technically Impact almost got buried with that interbrand mixup coz AEW won almost every Impact belt but no Impact superstar got over an AEW name. 

• Like (+1) 1
24 minutes ago, Gamb1t said:

The Ultimate Warrior was one of my faves. Kung moves nmn pag-uusapan, DDT and The Pedrigree which I used to do sa mga classmates ko noon haha  👍

i legitemately did a chokeslam sa isang kaklase ko dahil hinahamon ako ng suntukan. 😂 and also did an angle lock sa biruang harutan sa basketbol, isang linggo hindi nagpakita kateam ko sa laro dahil dun 🤣

on the other hand, i got into a receiving end of a crippler crossface (again, biruang harutan eh mma fighter tong tropa ko), spear (sa basketball) and nung meet and greet kay Tajiri sa Mckinley Hill i asked one of the talents to give me a chop sa chest. hindi na nga full ginawa nya SLAP! parin across e 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
13 hours ago, Duel of Fate said:

on the contrary, Ted Turner WAS the only wrestling proponent sa entire boardroom sa TNT which is why when the Time Warner deal was finalized in 2000 nagsimula na ang sale negotiations by january 2001. 

when i say may similarities on a business structure comparison i mean in terms of talent contract salary. one notable cash flow problems of wcw was not only were the upper talents like flair, hogan, nwo guys were ridiculously overpaid, but the benefits were so stretched out it was costing them more to travel the entire roster first class from one location to another even on untelevised house shows. wwe/wwf accounting always had their eye on the employee expenditures so much so that technically the only one with a guaranteed contract for more than 18mos right now is Roman Reigns. 

But yeah AEW is playing the buildup cards right. That co promotion with Impact was a steal, technically Impact almost got buried with that interbrand mixup coz AEW won almost every Impact belt but no Impact superstar got over an AEW name. 

You got a Great Point on the Benefits being given to AEW wrestlers, specially the fully catered travel and accommodation packages.

Yet about the Salaries, the Total of the Top 7 highest paid WWE wrestlers is Bigger than the combined Salaries of the Top 11 highest paid AEW Wrestlers.

And about the Impact Titles only the Impact World Championship was held by AEW Wrestlers. The Men's and Women's Tag Titles, Women's and X Division Championship were only held by Impact Wrestlers. And The Reason for Kenny and Christian Winning and Holding the Belt for a while is to Establish and Give Prestige to The Impact World Championship.

Anyways lets just hope plenty of Promotions will thrive for years to come. It is for the benefit of Us Wrestling fans.

• Like (+1) 2
14 hours ago, Gamb1t said:

The Ultimate Warrior was one of my faves. Kung moves nmn pag-uusapan, DDT and The Pedrigree which I used to do sa mga classmates ko noon haha  👍

13 hours ago, Duel of Fate said:

i legitemately did a chokeslam sa isang kaklase ko dahil hinahamon ako ng suntukan. 😂 and also did an angle lock sa biruang harutan sa basketbol, isang linggo hindi nagpakita kateam ko sa laro dahil dun 🤣

on the other hand, i got into a receiving end of a crippler crossface (again, biruang harutan eh mma fighter tong tropa ko), spear (sa basketball) and nung meet and greet kay Tajiri sa Mckinley Hill i asked one of the talents to give me a chop sa chest. hindi na nga full ginawa nya SLAP! parin across e 😂

These are Great Stories guys!!!

Hehehe. Reminded me when me and my childhood friends would play wrestling and pretended and imitated our favorite wrestlers. 

Nice to see Wrestling Fans in MTC!

• Like (+1) 2
1 hour ago, Beintetwo said:

Dami na namang released superstar ang WWE! 

sayang ung iba, hndi namaximze ung potential... 

Sad to say that is WWE's MO for several years now, recruit lots of indy wrestlers then bury almost all of them.

Looks like Scarlett Bordeaux wasted her time there. Definitely had the star power and in ring abilities. But was not even used.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (+1) 1