WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Excited for Styles vs. Nakamura although walang masyadong buildup.

That's the problem with the Main roster.. once the guys from NXT that can actually wrestle is called up, they are either mid card or will be buried by the "top" guys.. good thing Styles and Nakamura are fighting for a title..

If you guys enjoy the attitude era.. NXT is the closest thing to that right now..

If only they can sign Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks, WWE can rebuild the Bullet Club or maybe elevate further the Undisputed Era.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A scenario i wanted to happen. Nakamura beats Styles in MITB for the wwe championship. The Miz wins the briefcase and vows to cash in his briefcase at mania to have his rightful place at main event ala D-Bry continuing a slow face turn. Styles lost his rematch to Nak at summerslam ending their feud. Then Bryan won a number one contenders match to challenge Nak at Survivor Series for the wwe championship. Bryan wins against Nak then suddenly Miz appears hitting Bryan with the briefcase showing his true color and successfully cashing in his briefcase and winning the wwe championship in the process. Bryan will lost his rematch to Miz via DQ or outside interference or dirty tactics. Bryan enters the rumble vowing to reclaim his championship from the Miz. While the Miz doing everything to prevent Bryan to win the Rumble but nonetheless Bryan wins the Rumble setting up a Highly dramatic Wrestlemania Match between Bryan and The Miz. Thinking about it makes me excited.

Edited by markely
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All In event was fun.. All of the stars outside WWE on one event..

Stars and champions from Impact, ROH, NWA, IWGP on one event..

Cody Rhodes became NWA Heavyweight champion..

Kenny Omega vs Pentagon El Zero was an awesome match, then Chris Jericho attacked Omega afterwards..

Rey Mysterio was also on the event..

Was kinda frustrated that they did not include the Tongans on the event though..

All In event was fun.. All of the stars outside WWE on one event..

Stars and champions from Impact, ROH, NWA, IWGP on one event..

Cody Rhodes became NWA Heavyweight champion..

Kenny Omega vs Pentagon El Zero was an awesome match, then Chris Jericho attacked Omega afterwards..

Rey Mysterio was also on the event..

Was kinda frustrated that they did not include the Tongans on the event though..

Sana this would trigger the second coming of Monday Night Wars, I remember nung attitude era nagcucutting classes pa kami para manood ng RAW kasi may early broadcast, ngayon nasisilip ko na lang wrestling pag Wrestlemania puro Roman Reigns pa kaya nakakatamad manood buti maganda All In

• 1 month later...

I cant understand the Strowman love. If he becomes champion, then what?

Work rate - below average

Mic Skills - below average

Charisma - so-so.

I dont get it.

That is because Vince loves pushing big strong gorilla-type of guys.. meanwhile deserving guys like Finn Balor, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens among others are taking a backseat for these guys..

cant wait for triple h to take over WWE..

I cant understand the Strowman love. If he becomes champion, then what?

Work rate - below average

Mic Skills - below average

Charisma - so-so.

I dont get it.

That is because Vince loves pushing big strong gorilla-type of guys.. meanwhile deserving guys like Finn Balor, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens among others are taking a backseat for these guys..

cant wait for triple h to take over WWE..

The problem isn't exactly Strowman.

It's Lesnar and especially Reigns.

You can't exactly have someone classified as Heavyweight fighting for the belt with Lesnar and Reigns on the driver seat.

You need a Strowman (na pwedeng matalo ng mas maliit sa kanya) and mailagay sa 2nd stringer or tag team to handle the belt; Reigns and Lesnar ar made to look to invincible.