WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Thank you, Daniel Bryan. Now that he & CM Punk both gone, who will take over as the new face? Maybe Seth Rollins, Sami Zayn or Dean Ambrose. Nevertheless, both men left a legacy in the WWE & paved the way for wrestlers from indie circuits (e.g. Kevin Owen, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe).

Seth and Ambrose i think... Balor is currently injured.

^ And yeah, there are too many injured wrestlers nowadays (Cena, Orton, Balor).

And Bray Wyatt too... Di ko magets bat di nila mapush ng maayos yun.

Kailangan na din ng Bigman na Face/Heel... Just like in the attitude era Taker/Kane/Big Show or they calll them monsters...

Baka yung Strowman maybe or Samoa Joe...

Call it Fake or Scripted, but day in day out, you get bruised. They are like stuntmen who are doing it all year. Consider Daniel Bryan or Edge. They suffered career ending injuries due to the maneuvers they were doing.

Part of the reason the fanbase got smaller was because they got rid of the attitude that made them famous.

I mean changing the move names to make them "kid friendly"? I prefer F.U. over attitude adjustment

Call it Fake or Scripted, but day in day out, you get bruised. They are like stuntmen who are doing it all year. Consider Daniel Bryan or Edge. They suffered career ending injuries due to the maneuvers they were doing.

Part of the reason the fanbase got smaller was because they got rid of the attitude that made them famous.

I mean changing the move names to make them "kid friendly"? I prefer F.U. over attitude adjustment

They still did not change the Five Knuckle Shuffle which means masturbation hahaha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

does anybody watch Lucha Underground?

solid tong Lucha Underground. no pretensions whatsoever. it feels like a tv series. alam mo ang storyline. alam mong for entertainment. but the brutality of their matches, panalo. one should watch the feud of Mil Muertes vs Fenix to truly appreciate LU.

plus, Ivalisse is the hottest female wrestler imho.

solid tong Lucha Underground. no pretensions whatsoever. it feels like a tv series. alam mo ang storyline. alam mong for entertainment. but the brutality of their matches, panalo. one should watch the feud of Mil Muertes vs Fenix to truly appreciate LU.

plus, Ivalisse is the hottest female wrestler imho.

Solid talaga yung dalawa lalo na yung grave consequences and yung recent match nila. Plus bukas Aztec Warfare 2!!!!

maganda yung nxt take over dallas, solid wrestling, ang ganda! lahat ng matches ay 4 or 5 star rating,

The best yung Nakamura vs Sami Zayn

Yep, that match was awesome. I was hyped and that entrance of Nakamura was so awesome!. They shouldn't have made the match after Bayley vs Asuka. The crowd was not that into it after that amazing Zayn and Nakamura match.