WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

If you consider mic skills, then maybe, yes, lamang si Cena don. Then again, as the Phenom character, Calloway doesn't need mic time. Intimidation does the trick.

well... that's the success of wwe writers... he's the anti-jamie noble... he's the winner who everyone wants to lose at everyone hates- and they want most of you to be like that... noble is the loser who everyone wants to win and everyone loves...

and again, before you even go hatin' the guy (and wish him career ending stuff? WTF?!?!), did you even bother - at least - searching the guy's profile, from his OVW days, his early WWE days up to what he is right now? did anyone ever appreciate how healthy the guy was (until he succumbed to the human nature of wrestling - being injured).... did anyone even consider how ill it'd be for a big muscular dude to be forced to do a vanilla ice gimmick? and to change his wrestling repertoire from a technical/grapple type to a brawler/shoot type... did anyone consider that the dude paid his dues before being sent sky high into the spotlight...

as i've said so many times, don't hate the player, hate the game...

Altercation Between HBK & Vince McMahon

Source: PWTorch.com

Vince McMahon has a history of singling people out backstage and embarressing them in front of other wrestlers. Last Monday when Shawn Michaels was the target of Vince's juvanile behavior, it blew up in Vince's face and left even Stephanie McMahon speechless.

Despite the fact that Shawn Michaels returned to WWE a month ahead of schedule, he still has heat with Vince. Shawn made it clear before he returned that he wants more control over his schedule. He won't be doing any overseas tours and will work a somewhat reduced schedule so he can spend more time with his family.

When Shawn showed up to RAW last Monday for the first time since his injury, Vince started "chewing him out" in front of the lockerroom. He made fun of Shawn's attitude and his clothing, among other things. To the surprise of everybody, HBK fired back at Vince and put him in his place. Shawn made it very clear to Vince in front of everybody that he won't be disrespected by anybody or treated like a rookie.

The wrestlers were shocked that somebody finally stood up to one of Vince's tirades. According to our source, nobody was more shocked than Stephanie McMahon. Witnesses were reportedly amused that Shawn humbled Vince in front of everybody. The McMahons are not necessarily disliked by the roster but this definitely brought Vince down off his high horse.

Shawn and Vince have had a volatile relationship for well over a decade. There is no indication that this incident will have any ramifications on Shawn's WWE status.

Incident between Undertaker and Masters

There was an incident involving Undertaker and Chris Masters during a Taker & Kane vs. Finlay & Masters match last week at a house show in Scotland.

It all started when Taker started working over Masters' arm early in the match. Masters tagged out and just stood there on the apron without selling the pain. On the other side of the ring, Taker was gesturing to Masters as if to say, "Sell your arm, dumbass." Masters still wasn't doing anything, and then Taker actually yelled it across the ring. Masters sold a bit and then apparently forgot again.

Masters was tagged back into the match, and apparently Undertaker roughed him up, blooding and perhaps breaking his nose. Masters then started having trouble breathing and got completely blown up. He finally rolled out of the ring and sold like he'd hurt his arm legit. As it turns out, Masters actually dislocated his elbow at some point.

Some guys came out and took Masters to the back. Finlay finished the rest of the match alone. That was the last time Masters wrestled on the tour. Also, a photo of Masters wearing a sling on his arm turned up online, so his injury was serious.

f4online.com

SPOILER FOR SURVIVOR SERIES 2007 MAIN EVENT

Thanks to Luciano Belotto for the following. ... During the RAW broadcast tonight (DATED OCT 15, 2007), what appeared to be a local (I live in Miami) commercial aired to advertise Survivor Series. It mentioned the the main event of the show would be a tag match between Umaga and Randy Orton Vs Triple H and Shawn Michaels.

Survivor Series matches:

Batista vs Undertaker in Hell in a Cell for the World Heavyweight Championship

HBK vs Randy Ortin for the WWE Championship

The Great Khali vs Hornswoggle

HHH, the Hardys, Rey Mysterio & Kane vs Umaga, MVP, Mr. Kennedy, Big Daddy V, & Finlay (traditional Survivor Series elimination match)

Edited by tamago
JUDAS MESIAS gimmick rules!! TNA really bulit that charcter well... plus his eyes are just freaky... :cool:

Mukha nga lang syang dwarf, 6'1" lang eh... :P

Pero I'll pick that guy any day of the week instead of Vanilla Ice... BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :P :P

mas freaky mata nya kesa ke 'taker *parang sya nga ang magiging counterpart ni 'taker sa tna* lagi pang me dugong lumalabas sa bibig :thumbsupsmiley:

Monday Night Raw Ratings Race

Last night's episode of Monday Night Raw showed the wrestling world that WWE is desperately going to attempt to boost the ratings up during the month of November.

Earlier in the year, executives from the USA Network started pushing WWE to improve their product and improve their ratings.

This latest push probably isn't as much pushed by the USA Network as it is pushed by WWE themselves. A lot of TV shows this time of year try to bolster their ratings.

Big Boys

WWE pulled a few tricks in attempting to give the ratings a boost.

They brought in Stone Cold Steve Austin. Despite seeing him quite a bit this year, wrestling fans still react to his appearances (unlike Mick Foley). WWE has been setting up this appearance for weeks now by having Santino Marella mocking the guy.

WWE also turned to Degeneration X for some help with the ratings. Despite the fact that it could still be a more permanent reunion, WWE touted it as a "one night only" attraction, which should help the ratings a little bit.

They also brought in Rey Mysterio from Smackdown. He's already proven that he's one of the biggest draws for the company. His merchandise moves well, and his popularity has yet to decline. Putting him together in a tag team with another one of the more popular guys (Jeff Hardy) was a brilliant move.

More Wrestling

The skit with Steve Austin was pretty entertaining. Most fans had no problems with WWE spending valuable TV time on that. What they had a problem with was the opening segment featuring Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Great Khali, Hornswoggle, the Boogeyman, and Jonathan Coachman.

Now, the opening segment wasn't completely a waste. There were some hilarious jokes made by Shawn Michaels and Triple H. They poked fun of the writers strike. Surprisingly, they even made fun of the Katie Vick storyline, which is easily one of the worst storylines in WWE history.

However, the problem most fans had with the skit was that it took 20 minutes to set up the punchline. Management could have accomplished the same thing in half the time and then added another match in that slot instead.

The show also could have been better off without the two squash matches.

Kelly Kelly was brought over from ECW to be dominated by WWE Women's Champion Beth Phoenix; it would have been better doing a longer match featuring more female wrestlers. Snitsky then squashed a random young wrestler. It would have been better with Carlito doing a longer match with the guy, and then have Snitsky coming in to attack him.

WWE has to realize that wrestling is still needed to help boost ratings.

DX Reunion

On Monday Night Raw tonight, expect to see DX reuniting once again. Will it end up being just a one night thing? Or will the duo reform permanently?

The Main Event

To increase interest in the product, WWE has booked a main event tag team match featuring Shawn Michaels and Triple H back together again. They'll face the unusual tag team combination of WWE Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton and Umaga.

Testing the Water

WWE has been promoting the DX Reunion as a one night only thing, but the fact that they're overly emphasizing the "one night only" aspect of things leads many to believe that the DX Reunion could be more permanent.

Last week, management got a great idea of how fans would react to another reunion between Shawn Michaels and Triple H. The reaction was red hot. This does appear like something that the fans would want.

This week, management should get a clear picture as to whether or not it would be a good idea to make the DX Reunion permanent. If we get a hot reaction from the Los Angeles audience tonight, then you can expect to see DX together on a weekly basis again.

WWE is in desperate need of something to keep fans tuning into Monday Night Raw. John Cena is out for a year. Several big storylines have failed to entertain. Plus, there's uncertainty with Chris Jericho's return.

Full Use

The nostalgia aspect of another DX Reunion will run out pretty quickly this time around unless the writers are capable of doing something original with them. Several fans have been wanting to see former DX members return, but the best way to fully use DX this time around is to elevate younger wrestlers.

A full blown stable war could emerge from another DX Reunion.

First of all, WWE is going to need a bigger heel presence to counter DX. Randy Orton and Umaga are both good enough to be main event level wrestlers, but at the same time, they don't possess the credibility that Rated RKO had. A simple solution would be to utilize Vince McMahon's hate for Shawn Michaels and Triple H by having him reform his Corporation stable. There's plenty of midlevel heel wrestlers who could be utilized; wrestlers such as Mr Kennedy, DH Smith, Carlito, Beth Phoenix, Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, Shelton Benjamin, and Charlie Haas could all use the rub.

Adding new members to DX could also do wonders for the group and the new members. Despite being confusingly dismantled by Triple H a few weeks back, Paul London and Brian Kendrick would greatly benefit from being added to the stable. They're already popular as is, but putting them into the green and black would take them to a level of popularity higher than they're already at.

This will not happen because Orton will defen his championship againts HBK

HHH will be part of traditional survivor elimination match

hehe ya sorry for the late spoiler... this was posted last oct 16, 2007 it some WWE forum. been busy lately so i seldom have the chance to post news and spoilers here unlike before. will be more punctual next time. sorry guys! :thumbsupsmiley:

Sources are saying that Melina was involved in a backstage altercation with ECW's Brooke Adams. That may have led to her release.

Sweet Chin Music Banned

The Sweet Chin Music has been banned for use during the WWE Heavyweight Championship match at the Survivor Series.

In a confusing twist, WWE has announced that Raw general manager William Regal has granted Randy Orton's request to have the Sweet Chin Music banned in his upcoming title match against Shawn Michaels at the Survivor Series.

The storyline is that Randy Orton wants the move banned because he's been knocked out by the move several times in the last few weeks.

With how strong Shawn Michaels has been booked against the champ, it was almost too predictable that he was going to come up short when he finally did face Randy Orton again for the WWE Heavyweight Championship.

Logically, it doesn't make a lot of sense to do that. However, we realize that the move was done because of the finish that they have planned.

Title Change on Disqualification

Another stipulation that was added to the WWE Heavyweight Championship match at the Survivor Series is that Randy Orton can lose the title if he is disqualified.

This rule change actually makes sense because of how Randy Orton blatantly cheated to retain his title against Shawn Michaels at Cyber Sunday.

Possible Scenarios

With these added stipulations, WWE will be looking to either continue the feud between Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels or they'll use a cheap finish to generate more heel heat for the Legend Killer.

One possible scenario has Randy Orton retaining the WWE Heavyweight Championship by cheating behind the referee's back. This would easily generate more heel heat for Randy Orton as fans will claim that he's not capable of beating Shawn Michaels. The Heartbreak Kid can then end the show on a high note by knocking out Randy Orton again after the match with a Sweet Chin Music.

Another possible scenario has Shawn Michaels getting wrongly disqualified in the match. The writers can then continue the feud by having a match at the next pay per view where WWE promises a clear cut finish.

Controversy

Another thing to keep an eye for is a controversial finish. This is the 10th year anniversary of the Montreal Screwjob. WWE would love to incorporate that into this year's pay per view.

For those that have forgotten, the Montreal Screwjob was the match where Bret Hart was cheated out of his title. Vince McMahon, Earl Hebner, and Shawn Michaels were involved in an unplanned finish.

Edited by hitman531ph
And Michaels even had the nerve to deny he had something to do with it when Bret confronted him in the locker after the match. Para hindi siya masuntok ni Bret! :angry:

No offense pero old news na yan eh. We all know that the screw job was the turning point of the attitude era. Blessing in disguise kumbaga.

Anyways, any new updates on Flair? I miss the guy. Also, I think SD is finally giving out good storylines. When Edge comes back, I hope he will not have the "opportunist" story line anymore but a solid heel.

Yeah, I know it's old news. But WWE has plans on bringing it back as a possible subplot on the next PPV. I may not get over the fact that Vince screwed the Excellence of Execution, but if they pull off a lame trick as 'tribute' to its tenth anniversary, guess who else has that single historical event in Canada at the back of his mind?

If that happens, that would not be old news anymore.

By the way, where is Hebner now? In TNA limbo! :lol:

SMACKDOWN! NOV. 9, 2007 TAPING RESULTS

1 - The Major Bros. won a tag team over the top battle royal where the winner would face MVP/Hardy later on in the night. Other teams involved with Jesse/Festus, Jimmy Wang Yang/Shannon Moore, Drew McIntyre/Dave Taylor, and Deuce/Domino. Jesse/Festus were eliminated first (they were my pick to win it) when everyone ganged up on Festus to eliminate him while Jesse was down in a corner. Yang was eliminated next by Taylor as he was going for a top rope kick. Crowd was really into Yang and his highflying moves. McIntyre/Taylor were eliminated next and then got huge crowd heat on them with their antics on the outside after being eliminated. Major Bros won after holding the top rope as Deuce and Domino were going for a double clothesline.

Next was a brief promo between Michelle McCool and Torrie, where Torrie was quizzing Michelle on whether her and Chuck Palumbo were boring. Victoria interrupted with Kenny Dykstra and it led to their match.

2 - Victoria beats Michelle McCool after a spike DDT. Palumbo attacked Dykstra on the outside in the middle of the match.

Pretty long backstage promo from Rey Mysterio. He was over HUGE, everyone loved him.

3 - Finlay beat Rey Mysterio with the Celtic Cross. Longer match, probably 15 minutes. Finlay looked like he was being very stiff with Rey, pulling off at least three moves that involved one of Rey's body parts hitting the ropes on the way down. I know that doesn't make sense, but watch the match and it will. Finlay had huge heat. One guy in my section kept cursing Finlay out while lifting his shirt up to reveal his tattoos. He was hammered and throwing gang signs at Finlay because he won.

Backstage promo with CM Punk/Vickie/Jamie Noble. Noble is pretty good on the mic, and CM Punk is everything that is right in wrestling.

4 - CM Punk beat Jamie Noble with the GTS. I miss the Anaconda Vice. After the match, Miz ran in and attacked Punk. Punk fought him off only to then be attacked by John Morrison. Punk fought him off as well. However, Jamie Noble got the last laugh with a sick looking move on Punk -- he hoisted him up like the beginning of the GTS, threw him up and laid down and drilled two knees into his stomach. Once again, bad description, but you get the idea. Punk was super over.

5 - MVP/Matt Hardy defeated the Major Brothers. Pretty good match, albeit a little short. MVP got the victory and he and Matt teased a little dissension afterwards.

6 - Undertaker defeated Great Khali in a No Holds Barred match with a triangle choke. About what you would expect from these two in that Taker's entrance was the best part of the match.

NEWS ON KRISTAL MARSHALLS RELEASE

~Kristal Marshal's release. Due to the nature of the Teddy Long storyline, where Marshal had left TV to be with Teddy, neither her nor WWE have acknowledged her release. The original storyline plan was that Vickie Guerrero would have been behind the Teddy Long heart attack, as a way to become the heel general manager of Smackdown. That plan was then changed, and the new plan for the angle with Teddy Long was that it would be revealed that Edge had put Kristal up to seducing Long to get him out of the picture on Smackdown, as revenge for Long stripping Edge of the World Heavyweight Championship when Edge was injured. Edge and Marshal would then become a retread of Edge and Lita from Raw, with Marshal becoming a much more sexual character. Marshal was very against the idea for a number of reasons, mainly the sexuality of it. She is currently dating Raw superstar Bobby Lashley, and the two of them had both been pushing for Kristal to be moved to Raw so they could be together. WWE was not in favor of this, and decided that if she wasn't going to "play ball" with them on the Edge storyline, then there were plenty of divas who would and she was then released. No word on how Lashley is reacting to this release.

-PWI Audio

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1306/kris03su1.jpg http://imgserv.ya.com/galerias2.ya.com/img/6/680156ec1324083i3.jpg

Edited by psyc0dud3
Anyways, any new updates on Flair? I miss the guy. Also, I think SD is finally giving out good storylines. When Edge comes back, I hope he will not have the "opportunist" story line anymore but a solid heel.

here this was posted on some wrestling site last sept. 23, 2007

NEWS ON FLAIR

Perhaps the greatest wrestler in the history of the business

announced his retirement plans this afternoon. Ric Flair said

he will hang up his boots next year during a press conference

in Dover, DE, at the NASCAR Busch Series. He cited that

he wanted to spend more time with his family: "I've earned

the right to retire on my own terms, but I don't see myself as

bigger than the WWE. If it works into a storyline that works with

the program, then I'm happy with it. If not, we just walk away

one day and say goodbye." On how he would like to walk away:

"If I could write that script, I would just say that I would be in a