WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

what's the latest on candice michelle?how is she doing?
Yeah I miss her too.Aside from being pretty and sexy. She does have good wrestling moves now.
what's the latest on candice michelle?how is she doing?
Yeah I miss her too.Aside from being pretty and sexy. She does have good wrestling moves know. Edited by andrean48

I hate Cena. I wish it could have been a career-ending injury so that we would have enough of his shenanigans.

As for Goldberg? What charisma are you talking about? He doesn't have mic skills and the last time I saw him on a WWE ring, he was just running with a similarly lazy Brock Lesnar around the ring while Steve Austin was a reluctant audience inside the squared circle. He just lasted that long because Linda loves him so much, for some strange reason.

Wow. All the while I thought Cena fans were kids whose biological ages range from 10-15, maybe even younger, and females across the board. I didn't know a lot of smarks who stay up late going through spyware-infested wrestling sites actually CONSIDER Cena as a good wrestler. Double wow! :huh:

*Breaking News* WWE announces two suspensions for Wellness violations

Submitted by Luis Perez on Friday, November 2, 2007 at 6:02 PM EST

As of yesterday, anyone that violated the revised WWE Wellness Policy would be publicly named. Today, WWE sent out a release stating that Chris Masters would be suspended for 60 days for his second violation.

Also, D.H. Smith has been suspended for 30 days for his Wellness Policy violation. Below is the release WWE sent out this afternoon.

World Wrestling Entertainment Suspends Two Performers

STAMFORD, Conn., November 2, 2007 – In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE today suspended the following performers for violations: Chris Mordetzky (Chris Masters) for 60 days (second violation) and Harry Smith

(D. H. Smith) for 30 days (first violation).