WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

One ECW guy in the MITB match? That's just sad. So, even if Kennedy looks like a winner to me, I am rooting for CM PUNK! Either way that goes, the fans will win. Everybody else... well maybe Jeff Hardy... still needs some more push though. Team Extreme might be what is needed to heat up the tag team division.

The Last Participant in the Money in the Bank is...........

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that as things are planned right now, Randy Orton is scheduled to get the final spot in the "Money in the Bank" Ladder Match at WrestleMania 23. With Orton being booked to face Shawn Michaels tomorrow night, it is possible they will put Orton on either ECW or Smackdown this week to have a final qualifying match on TV.

This would be interresting... but yes my money goes to Mr. Kennedy aswell.

Kennedeeeehhhhhhhhhhh!

One ECW guy in the MITB match? That's just sad. So, even if Kennedy looks like a winner to me, I am rooting for CM PUNK! Either way that goes, the fans will win. Everybody else... well maybe Jeff Hardy... still needs some more push though. Team Extreme might be what is needed to heat up the tag team division.

wwe writers feel that cm punk is not ready for a major role.... it'll take a few more years before they give him the title. a title shot maybe but i doubt they would let him be the champ if ever he wins the mitb.

the tag team championship should be defended at wrestlemania...

hope they bring back TLC...

marami pang pwd, Shelton and Benjamin, London and Kendrick, MNM...

that's gonna be one hell of a match (wish ko lang)...

money in the bank... gs2 ko jeff hardy manalo, pero mkhang malabo...

yup marami pa talagang pwede. eto ang ilang mga posible...

United Sates Championship Match

Chris Benoit © vs. Montel Vontavious Porter

Women’s Championship Match

Melina © vs. Ashley (vs. Mickey James ?)

Grudge Match

Ric Flair vs. Carlito

Grudge Match

Kane vs. The Great Khali

ECW Originals vs. The New Breed - Extreme 8 Man Elimination Match

Rob Van Dam, Sabu, The Sandman & Tommy Dreamer vs. Elijah Burke, Marcus Cor Von, Kevin Thorn & Matt Striker

WWE Tag Team Championchip Match

Paul London & Brian Kendrick © /w Ashley vs. Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro /w Melina

Cruiserweight Championship Match

Chavo Guerrero © vs. Gregory Helms vs. Jimmy Wang-Yang

Stone Cold was named as the referee for the Battle of Billionaire...

Even if the result is predictable, the fact that Steve Austin is there, just makes it 10 times more exciting to watch.

Money in the Bank, 8-man ECW match, Taker and Batista, Shawn Michaels... enough reason for me to watch Wrestlemania23 in SM (sana my tix pa)...

Sana Triple H would make a special appearance din...

Tapos ung Hall of Fame pa... Dusty Rhodes, "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig, Jerry "The King" Lawler

Cant wait for WRESTLEMANIA23... :cool:

post-88729-1173271119.jpg