WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks! :cool:

There are plans to split up Team Canada in TNA.

Mickie James has developed some heat because she changed 2 finishes at house shows that were developed by Arn Anderson.

Vito’s gimmick isn’t considered as punishment. The creative team thinks that they’ve developed a “strong new character” that will give him a push.

Paul Heyman plans to add a vampire clique in the ECW brand.

Greg Gagne is the new booker for Deep South Wrestling and Ohio Valley Wrestling.

Harry Smith inadvertently made his Raw debut when he, along with other Raw wrestlers, came out and chased off the ECW wrestlers on the June 5 episode.

Brock Lesnar has received offers from K-1 and UFC.

Vince McMahon was initially enthusiastic regarding the Kane versus Kane angle on Raw. But when he saw how it came out, he realized that it was a bad idea.

John Cena’s movie “The Marine” is now schduld for an October release.

Rumor has it that Rhyno was offered a contract to return to the WWE. Rhyno turned down the offer. He has just signed a new multi-year contract with TNA. His current contract expires next month.

Brother Runt, formerly known as Spike Dudley, came out of a TNA house show and displayed to the crowd a WWE contract to make an appearance the ECW One Night Stand 2 and to be part of the new ECW brand. He tore up the contract.

If he signed the contract, he would have had a match against Big Show at the PPV.

TNA management has lost faith in Monty Brown. Once considered as the future of TNA, Brown is now down in the pits.

TNA officials are disappointed that he continues to put his personal training business above his wrestling career. They want him to work in more indy shows so that he can further develop his in-ring abilities, but there wasn’t much success.

Many also think that his in-ring gimmick is kind of cartoonish.

There are plans to ditch Paul Birchill’s pirate gimmick.

Former TNA star Trinity was spotted as one of those ECW wrestlers who celebrated Rob Van Dam’s victory at One Night Stand 2.

Former TNA personality Johnny Fairplay was spotted in attendance at the One Night Stand 2 PPV.

chill lng pre d k namin pinagtritripan, pasensya kung ganun ang tingin mo.  Di namin hinahamak ang omnipotent pro-wrestling knowledge mo. We just love wrestling and one of the things about wrestling are the "what ifs"..., I'm sure everyone has their dream match-ups etc... kya someone popped up the lance armstrong hirit

Lighten up pre it's just a jest. peace!

You could have said it a better way naman pala eh. It was different when you made fun of my mistake before.

ECW One Night Stand 2 results:

TAz defeated Jerry "The King" Lawler

Mick Foley, Edge & Lita defeated Terry Funk, Tommy Dreamer and Beulah

Sabu and Rey Mysterio battled to a no contest

Rob Van Dam defeated John Cena to win the WWE Championship

Kurt Angle defeated Randy Orton

FBI defeated Super Crazy & Tajiri

Balls Mahoney defeated Masato Tanaka

Papano na mangyayari sa WWE championship? Dba na draft na ng ECW si RVD so does that make him and the title ECW champion/ship? Will he defend on raw? Whats the deal on this?

well i think may makakabawi pa ng wwe championship...pero kung talagang hindi na uli magwrestle si rvd sa raw...mahirap na...

we have rematch clauses though

sorry i have to correct one of you guys (not to prolong the rift) pero dude...ej stiles=aj styles ok...medyo funny din...not making fun of you man para tama lang din :D

Suck it!!

DX is formally back at WWE..

Shawn Michaels helps Triple H at his match with spirit squad in the latest Raw episode..

oh hell yeah!!!!!!!!

DX rules!!!! sana nung nagpunta sila dito saka sila nag reunion!!!! cant wait for the telecast here....

by the way... kamusta na smackdown at araneta? any developments?

Edited by marc.alan

OMG! I was so blinded by the DX issue and I failed to notice the Poser issue. When Edge speared Cena at One night stand, the crowd was shouting, "Thank you Edge!!!!". Thanks indeed you Babalu reincarnate. Hehehe. Anyways, I think John Cena will be joining ECW since Raw has to many championship superstars already. And ECW needs a bad guy. A wrestlers career is very tough. One day, they're cheering for you, the next day, they're screwing you over.