WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Update On Shawn Michaels Return; DX Reunion News

Last week on RAW, Shawn Michaels's was at the end of an attack by Spirit Squad to set up an angle that will leave Michael's out of WWE television until the June 25 Vengeance pay-per-view. Sean underwent an MRI on Tuesday in San Antonio to determine the severity of a knee injury which has been bothering him for a while now. Surgery would be for a minor clean up of loose cartilage in the knee and it would only require an arthroscopic operation. Recovery from knee arthroscopy is generally much faster than recovery from traditional open knee surgery.

The injury angle is not expected to affect the DX Reunion between HBK and Triple H, reports The Pro Wrestling Torch. The angle could play out as soon as Monday night on RAW, or even as late as the actual pay-per-view in 4 weeks time.

The DX reunion angle isn't expected to last long, and has been considered short term lasting through the summer. No additional wrestlers are expected to be part of the angle.

LINK

doubtful...remember...Triple H doesnt want to move to smackdown kasi monday nighter sya...na draft na sya dati ng SD pero di sya pumayag diba..(well of course storyline wise)

maybe they can send cena back to SD...para tuloy na sila ni batista...

hintay lang tayo ng draft...

malapit na din

wish ko lang talaga ECW will still be ECW

but that's just it, at that time Evolution was still lording it over Raw at that time that's why he stayed with Raw. now, with all the big name stars moving out of SD I was just saying that maybe a reformed DX would be the shot in the arm that Vinny Mac has in mind for the Friday night brand...

thanks for that...i actually remembered it...minnesota vikings nga ba????

I dunno kung vikings tlga. About goldberg nman(who's actually a good superstar for WWE), I think he tried UFC eh. Basta, Brock and Goldberg was one of the diamonds among the superstars. They belong in the frontline like Stone cold, Rock, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, etc... If only they continued...

Well im just thinking of something na pwede gawin kay Cena, sayang din sya, he has his own following. They will all be gone if they dont do something about it. Maybe you have a better idea?

Cena should drop drop his poser Eminem image and be the white trash that he really is... turning heel and joining the Vince and Shane as their number 1 thug/brawler. I think the real problem lies in his WWE belt, sobrang lupit kasi ng design nung belt na may spinner I think WWE's still milking the popularity of that edition of the belt pag sawa na tao si HHH naman with a belt na may sledgehammer ang gagwin nila hehe. Or better yet, dahil he's more of a brawler than a wrestler, ipatapon n lng sya s ECW and go hardcore... gawa sya ng group na parang milicic camp or lion's den sa ECW, pero puro white trash brawlers.

I think the DX reunion wont last long... malamang this will be shawn's second retirement from the WWE and he just wants to go out with a bang.

Kurt Angle's in ECW? I think that's a big mistake, sayang ang technical prowess ni Kurt Angle... As heel or face I love watching kurt in the ring ang lupit kc tlga ng wrestling moves nya... mapapaisip ka nga kung totohanan na ginagwa nilang sakitan eh.

What's ur view on The Great Khali? nakakapikon na mga laban nya sobrang boring, kicks and chops lang ang alam nya gawin eh. Tapos bubuhatin yung kalaban, pagka-slam (na ang hina pa nung ginawa nya kay Mysterio...) either pin na or head chop tapos tulog na kalaban.

alam kong peke ang wrestling... but this is too much

What's ur view on The Great Khali? nakakapikon na mga laban nya sobrang boring, kicks and chops lang ang alam nya gawin eh. Tapos bubuhatin yung kalaban, pagka-slam (na ang hina pa nung ginawa nya kay Mysterio...) either pin na or head chop tapos tulog na kalaban.

alam kong peke ang wrestling... but this is too much

just my observation... di ba parang si great khali yung unang kane na lumabas na naka-mask pa...kasi yung kane ngayon na kalbo e parang mas maliit yata yung katawan sa original...tingin nyo? :goatee:

khali needs to polish his in-ring ability... and perhaps... he will be more devastating if he could come up with a submission hold...

size x power + ability + submission = a nasty character...

What's ur view on The Great Khali?

galing nya sa longest yard! hahahaha

si tazz babalik for 1 match sa ecw- kalaban nya si lawler.

teka... si jerry lawler?... :blink:

hulaan ko lang ang storyline... para ma-settle kung sino ang mas magaling sa kanilang dalawa na color commentator... :thumbsupsmiley:

ECW One Night Stand is starting to become one event to watch out for!

Mysterio vs. Sabu

RVD vs. John "Poser" Cena

Kurt Angle's open challenge, sana someone from TNA or even UFC would show up, sabi kc ni Heyman anyone even from the 6 sided ring (TNA) or 8 sided ring (UFC)...

The two matches will be a championship match. If anyone from ECW stars win (RVD and/or Sabu), they will keep the belt and become ECW championship belt.

Parang kinakabahan ako sa belt ni Rey???? B)

ECW One Night Stand is starting to become one event to watch out for!

Mysterio vs. Sabu

RVD vs. John "Poser" Cena

Kurt Angle's open challenge, sana someone from TNA or even UFC would show up, sabi kc ni Heyman anyone even from the 6 sided ring (TNA) or 8 sided ring (UFC)...

Randy Orton has appeared in todays edition of RAW and give Kurt Angle RKO. He accepted the challenge of Angle for a match in ECW ONS2...

:cool:

Syempre matatalo sila Sabu & RVD.. di naman papabayaan ni McMahon na lumitaw na mas magaling sa WWE ang ECW.. e di parang Heyman> Mr. McMahon?!

===

Great Khali... 1 thing about him is, he's not "Great"! Para syang si Giant Gonzales na chop lang ang alam gawin.

no way, dude... khali is freakin' 7' 3"... while kane is barely 6'10" (almost the same height as UT)...

Di ba Kane just met his, er, "twin" daw sa isang recent Raw? same built pero naka-mask parang yung lumang Kane. So pano n un? magkapatid si Taker tska si Kane, tapos may isa p silang kapatid? Family business na yun ah...

As for Khali, let's have a handicap match between the great Khali and the former tag team champions Kane and Bigshow... tignan ko lng yung karate chop nya!