WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

alam nyo ba na hinamon ni kurt angle si chuck liddell sabi nya matatalo nya daw si liddell basta bgyan lang sya ng 5 or 6 months of training???? what do you think???? mananalo kaya siya kay iceman?:D

bro link nyan nasan?

Kurt accdg to lordsofpain.net he might be close to signing an MMA deal but not with the UFC.. Pero heres the thing, if Chuck decides not to retire possible yun Kurt-Chuck..

My analysis.. Chuck ang may advantage, kahit given na ang 5 to 6 months training ni Angle.. Dahil sa mga factors na to..

1. Chuck is also a NCAA Division 1 amateur wrestler at Cal Poly, it is not known if he won NCAA titles in wrestling.

2. Chuck also trains Jiu Jitsu, so theres added element in his wrestling.

3. Chuck is one of the best if not the best striker in MMA. Thus giving him the adavantage standing up..

4. Chuck has an excellent sprawl/takedown defense if you saw his matches against Tito Ortiz and Randy Couture(and any other amateur/greco roman wrestler you'll now what I mean). Meaning he was successful in beating the top of the food chain wrestlers in MMA.

Edited by JediMasterTebs
New main events for Cyber Sunday

Raw - Randy Orton vs a) Shawn Michaels B) Jeff Hardy c) Mr. Kennedy

Smackdown! - Batista vs Undertaker

choices of referee: a) JBL B) Mick Foley c) Steve Austin

ECW - CM Punk vs a) Big Daddy V B) The Miz c) John Morrison

What happened to HHH? Would he be a part of Cyber Sunday?

Im not that updated sa Wrestling.

waaah, i-compare ba ang wrestling sa MMA. Labo! :thumbsdownsmiley:

^ sana naman walang magsimula ng debate pitting rasslin' against MMA.. sawang sawa na ako jan.. peace tayo mga rasslin' fans, wag nang patulan ang troll na yan.. :thumbsupsmiley:

anyways.. i don't watch WWE that much, pag nasa TV lang si Punk & si Taker.. sana lang alagaan nila si Punk.. badtrip ako nung iniba nila finisher nya, mas gusto ko ung Anaconda Vice kesa sa GTS..