WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

money in the bank -> so far ito pinaka-brutal sa lahat ng mitb matches. laugh trip lang yung maliit na ladder. *mr moneeeeeeeeey in the bank! bank!* = 5/5

great khali vs. kane -> rated B for BORING = 2/5

us championship (benoit vs. mvp) -> may talent naman pala si mvp ang pangit lang talaga ng gimik nya. = 3.5/5

world heavyweight championship (batista vs. the undertaker) ->eto dapat ang main event , grabe medyo naiklian lang ako pero talagang labanang pound for pound. buti naman naging agresibo si dave b. = 5/5

ecw originals vs. new breed -> sana extreme rules, ganda sana . =3.5/5

battle of the billionaires -> super laughtrip to grabe kala ko parang goldberg vs lesnar nung wm 23. =4/5

women's championship (melina vs. ashley) -> pampalipas oras na eyecandy lang *pero hindi rin talagang filler lang 'to* =3/5

wwe chapionship (cena vs. hbk) -> okay naman kaya lang hindi lang siya ang gusto kong main event. ang baduy pa nung intro ni cena. = 4.5/5

Edited by deathsaurer

Wrestlemania Notes

I have watch this PPv at Glorieta yesterday 2nd screening.

Best match - Money in the bank

Priceless moments - when King Booker got a small ladder (laugh trip lahat)

- Jeff Hardy lunatic move over Edge. Palakpakan lahat

- Matt Hardy on Sharmell making twist of Fate. Mukhang iiyak si Booker

- Mr Kennedy back stage interview. Thats why he is the fastest rising superstar

Undertaker def Batista - I belive this should be the main event. I saw in Batista the same intensity he give during his match with HHH in WM21. I love the fight and I will give this 5/5 ratings. Best moments - Superman move by undertaker. Fans are booing Batista wtf....

Cena def HBK - I think this is not a good championship match. I almost feel asleep during the first 6 to 7 minutes. Fans are booing Cena. HBK in his usual form show why he is the showstopper. The opening of Cena is uhmm but I like the car. His opening last WM22 is much better. No special opening for HBK. I think he should use the sexy boy theme rather than the DX theme.

Lashley/Trump win over Umaga/VKM - The wrestling match is ok. Few moves for Lashley and Umaga. I like the match because of Stone Cold and I really want to see Vince and Trump get a stunner. Priceless moments Vince being bald and Trump getting stun.

ECW Originals vs New Breed - I expect a lot on this match and honestly I was disappointed. First it was too short and only limited moves especially on RVD and Sabu. Much better if they make this extreme rules.

Benoit def MVP - MVP is showing good offense and tactics. He is my bet because there is rumor that Benoit will go back to RAW. I wonder what will happen.

worst match Khali/Kane, Melina/Ashley.

Wrestlemania Notes

I have watch this PPv at Glorieta yesterday 2nd screening.

Best match - Money in the bank

Priceless moments - when King Booker got a small ladder (laugh trip lahat)

- Jeff Hardy lunatic move over Edge. Palakpakan lahat

- Matt Hardy on Sharmell making twist of Fate. Mukhang iiyak si Booker

- Mr Kennedy back stage interview. Thats why he is the fastest rising superstar

Undertaker def Batista - I belive this should be the main event. I saw in Batista the same intensity he give during his match with HHH in WM21. I love the fight and I will give this 5/5 ratings. Best moments - Superman move by undertaker. Fans are booing Batista wtf....

Cena def HBK - I think this is not a good championship match. I almost feel asleep during the first 6 to 7 minutes. Fans are booing Cena. HBK in his usual form show why he is the showstopper. The opening of Cena is uhmm but I like the car. His opening last WM22 is much better. No special opening for HBK. I think he should use the sexy boy theme rather than the DX theme.

Lashley/Trump win over Umaga/VKM - The wrestling match is ok. Few moves for Lashley and Umaga. I like the match because of Stone Cold and I really want to see Vince and Trump get a stunner. Priceless moments Vince being bald and Trump getting stun.

ECW Originals vs New Breed - I expect a lot on this match and honestly I was disappointed. First it was too short and only limited moves especially on RVD and Sabu. Much better if they make this extreme rules.

Benoit def MVP - MVP is showing good offense and tactics. He is my bet because there is rumor that Benoit will go back to RAW. I wonder what will happen.

worst match Khali/Kane, Melina/Ashley.

Saw it live at gateway last Monday. I agree, the diva match was a bummer. Whats with all those divas acting as lumber jills. sayang, not even a close up of candice. Also, fans were booing batista. Whats up with that. Just last February (o january) people were chanting his name at the araneta. The WWE match was likewise a bummer. Almost fell asleep as well. Priceless moment, king booker and the small ladder.

Batista being booed... I guess fans are just as fickle as WWE storylines/alliances/feuds...

This is because Undertaker has over a decade of legacy and the fans have much more respect for him than Batista who only has a few years of WWE fame. This also extends the streak to 15-0.

And a bald McMahon and a Stone Cold stunned Trump. That should be memorable.

Also, fans were booing batista. Whats up with that. Just last February (o january) people were chanting his name at the araneta. The WWE match was likewise a bummer. Almost fell asleep as well. Priceless moment, king booker and the small ladder.

well if you try to access int'l wrestling boards you'll see why they boo (present tense) batista. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by psyc0dud3
well if you try to access int'l wrestling boards you'll see why they boo (present tense) batista. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Yeah i understand why the booes in detroit (80%+ wanted the undertaker to win based on the poll). But what about the people in the theater. I mean, a couple of months ago there were chants of proud to be pinoy (and that tattoo on the shoulder). So now, will there be still chants of proud to be pinoy. Just my opinion.

Yeah i understand why the booes in detroit (80%+ wanted the undertaker to win based on the poll). But what about the people in the theater. I mean, a couple of months ago there were chants of proud to be pinoy (and that tattoo on the shoulder). So now, will there be still chants of proud to be pinoy. Just my opinion.

The fans in Detroit are the one booing Batista and also Cena. Inside the theather the crowd is divided but no booing happen. Base on At&T pool both Undertaker and Cena will win and that exactly happens.

Accdg to sources, Batista was supposed to win the match daw....but on the last minute....as in last minute daw.....they changed the outcome.....I dunno why pero siguro it has something to do with the polls.

well the original plan is to let batista win the WHC @ WM23 against the undertaker but writers changed the original plan about a month ago i think. they've decided to give the undertaker one last title reign before he retires i guess. :cool:

Edited by psyc0dud3
cena sells. thats all that matters to VKM <_<

well, Cena sucks <_<

WWE is almost building a pseudo aura of invincibility around Cena.

he doesnt have to be a champion to outgross other superstars' merchandise... look at Stone Cold, Austin is better as the underdog...

hmmm... Cena is no Austin. hehe :D

well, Cena sucks <_<

WWE is almost building a pseudo aura of invincibility around Cena.

he doesnt have to be a champion to outgross other superstars' merchandise... look at Stone Cold, Austin is better as the underdog...

hmmm... Cena is no Austin. hehe :D

well the gimik they've done for the past 2 years regarding Cena has been a huge success. it sells mostly for women and children. if i were VKM id do the same thing, bypassing the talented ones for the ones who sell the most. i mean WWE didnt make it this far if it weren't for those gimiks. :wacko:

though i'd love to see Mr. Kennedy cash in the briefcase for Cena's belt and win but i doubt it. though he could be the next big thing. :cool:

Edited by psyc0dud3