WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Backstage:

Show is shown celebrated in the ECW locker room with beers. Show then started an ECW chant.

Extreme Rules Match

Referee: Jack Doan

Edge vs. Tommy Dreamer

Edge is in the ring with Mick Foley and Lita. Edge gets on the mic and says you want to talk hardcore, well Foley knows hardcore. He knows about Funk and Dreamer. Edge says that he has a surprise for Foley. Footage of the "Anti-Hardcore" ECW promo was shown from Cactus Jack back in 1994. Foley nodded and then Tommy Dreamer made his entrance along with Terry Funk, holding a 2X4 with Barbwire.

The start:

Dreamer knocked the chair out of Edge's hand with the 2X4 and then Edge bailed the outside. Dreamer followed but Edge hammered away at him. Dreamer whipped Edge into the ring steps and then sent him back into the ring. Dreamer whacked Edge in the back with a street sign and then Lita distracted Dreamer and Edge got the advantage with a shot to the head with the sign. Edge nailed Dreamer in the back with the sign and then grabbed a trash can.

Mid-match notes:

Edge went to hip toss Dreamer onto the can but Dreamer countered. Dreamer set up a chair but Edge hit a drop toe hold on Dreamer into the chair. Edge nailed Dreamer in the head with the trash can lid and then hit a splash with the lid onto Dreamer's head for two. Edge nailed a DDT onto the trash can and covered for two. Edge nailed some right hands in the corner but then Dreamer hit a low blow and perched Edge into the tree of woe. Dreamer stood right on the balls of Edge in the corner. Dreamer set up a chair in the face of Edge in the corner and hit a running baseball slide into the chair and Edge's face. Styles and Lawler are going at it on commentary and then Tazz and Ross got involved too. Dreamer and Funk pulled out a table and Dreamer set it up in the ring. Style's took a shot at the leprechaun on Smackdown and made out that Lawler didn't watch the product. This is great. Dreamer went to superplex Edge through the table but Lita hit Dreamer with a Kendo Stick.

The Finish:

Funk went after Lita but Foley got Funk with the barbwire around the neck. Edge went for a powerbomb through the table but Dreamer blocked and back dropped, and Edge missed the table and took a sick bump on his head. Dreamer hit a Spicolli Driver through the table and covered but Lita broke the fall with repeated Kendo Stick shots. Dreamer grabbed Lita revealing her black thong and went to powerbomb her but Edge nailed the Spear for the win.

Winner - Edge

The Aftermath:

Funk is hammering away at Foley, and Funk is still covered in barbwire. Foley has been busted open at the hands of Terry Funk.

Non Title Match

Extreme Rules Match

Referee: Mickey Hensen

Sabu vs. John Cena ©

Back in the arena and things are settled down for now. We go to a video package looking at what happened at RAW between John Cena and Sabu. John Cena's music then hit as he made his way to the ring as the WWE Champion for this Extreme Rules Match with Sabu! Sabu tossed a chair into the ring.

The start:

Cena and Sabu traded right hands with Cena coming out on top. Cena sent Sabu to the ropes and hit a back elbow and then an elbow drop for two. Cena nailed more right hands and then sent Sabu head first to the corner. Cena hit some jabs in the corner and then nailed a nice suplex for two. Cena went for a back drop but Sabu kicked him in the head, but then Cena caught Sabu with a spinebuster for two. Cena hammered away with right hands and then choked Sabu in the corner.

Mid-match notes:

Cena sent Sabu hard to the corner but then Sabu came back with a low blow and then tossed Cena to the outside. Sabu hit a slingshot somersault senton to Cena on the outside and then tossed a chair right at his face. Sabu sent Cena back into the ring and again tossed the chair into the face of Cena. Sabu nailed the triple jump moonsault and covered for two. Sabu set the chair up in the corner and hit Air Sabu for another near fall.

The Finish:

Sabu hit the Arabian Facebuster on Cena, and he rolled to the outside. Sabu sent Cena shoulder first into the ring steps and then sent him into the announce table. Sabu hit a leg drop on the announce table on Cena. Sabu sent Cena back into the ring and covered for two. Sabu went for Air Sabu in the corner again but Cena caught him and went for the FU and scored with it. Cena then locked in the STFU but Big Show hit the ring and nailed Cena.

Winner by disqualification, the WWE Champion, John Cena

The Aftermath:

Edge then came after Show and Mark Henry and Rey and Foley are in there. Orton joins in and then Van Dam comes out and things are breaking down. WWE get the advantage and then the ECW crew hit the ring. Everyone is brawling all over the place as the show goes off the air.

If babalik si Y2J, I think mas gugustuhin nya sa ECW. Ang pwedeng gawin siguro ng WWE is to fire Teddy Long tapos ibalik nila si Bischoff. Magaling talaga si Bischoff sa pag manage ng shows eh. Creative Genius kasi. I think he can work miracles even with SD's roster.

Just finished reading WWE.com. Angle is drafted in ECW na nga. Nitro and Melena are in RAW. WTF? What's happening to SD na? feeling ko mada-draft si Rey Mysterio sa ECW. Kasi dun sya galing diba? About DX nmn, diba the family of Road dogg owns TNA? Or tanga lang tlga ako?

I guess I was Right! :thumbsupsmiley:

First Paul Heyman shocked the sports-entertainment world when he drafted Kurt Angle to ECW. Then another mammoth defection occurred Wednesday night when Big Show turned on his WWE compatriots and ripped off his WWE shirt to reveal an ECW shirt. And now Heyman is looking to deliver another crushing blow to WWE, SmackDown in particular, by trying to lure World Champion Rey Mysterio to his brand. Following vs. ECW Head to Head, WWE.com reported that there were rumors that Heyman was actively pursuing the World Champion. Well, according to Heyman himself, the rumors are true.

“Yes, ECW is actively courting and pursuing Rey Mysterio,” said Heyman. “Mysterio could not get a break in the United States in 1994 and 1995 when he was without questions unparalleled. He was the greatest high-flyer on the planet, bar none, and yet no one would recognize him – not WWE and certainly not WCW. Who recognized Rey Mysterio? ECW recognized Rey Mysterio.”

If successful in luring away Mysterio, Heyman, having already drafted Angle, would have taken away arguably SmackDown’s two greatest athletes. But Heyman insists that he’s not trying to destroy the rival brand.

“Contrary to popular belief, I am not trying to screw over SmackDown,” said Heyman. “I actually like SmackDown more than I like RAW. I have no reason to like RAW. I was General Manager of SmackDown and each and every week I did everything I could to try and make SmackDown better than RAW. I have an emotional attachment to SmackDown, but I have an obligation to ECW, and Rey Mysterio is the World Champion. Whether he’ll be World Champion after Sunday or not, I’m not going to hazard a guess. Either the Championship or Mysterio himself can come to ECW.”

Mysterio will be defending the World Championship against Sabu at One Night Stand Sunday on pay-per-view. If Heyman can bring Mysterio to ECW, he will guarantee himself that ECW would be the new home of the World Championship.

“Is there a suggestion on the table that’s better than that? Win, I win. Lose, I win,” said Heyman. “Hey, ladies and gentlemen, let’s go to Vegas and gamble and you’re guaranteed that you win your money back. It’s the same thing here. Either I get the Champion, I get Mysterio, or I get both. It sounds to me like a win-win for ECW. Should Mysterio accept, you can’t blame me for making that move. Actually, I think I deserve a lot of credit for

Ewan ko ha, pero career move siguro kung lilipat si Rey sa ECW. Kasi 1st of all, dun sya sumikat. Maganda kung katapat nya si RVD. Tapos isama na nya Mexicools. Kasi nasisira lang ang career ng mexicools sa SD. Tapos dapat mag-reformat ang SD. For sure naman, McMahon is willing to give up some Raw superstars like Carlito, Chris Masters, and Ric Flair. Wala na kasi silang storyline sa Raw masyado.

Am not against Rey Mysterio.

Pero kung titignan yung mga matches nya, lagi syang talo at untitled. Tinalo sya ni Khali, ginulpi sya ni Kane.

Gusto ko maging Champ si Rey pero wag naman nyang pangatawanan na under dog talaga. No body wants a loosing champion di ba????

I think pag binalik si Batista taas ule Rating ng SD.

He was even mauled by mark henry... si JBL pa ang umawat sa takot na mawalan sya ng diretsang title shot against rey.

Let's start the Fire Teddy Long Movement! I must agree sobrang wala nang kwenta SD ngaun... drastic changes should be made or magiging sideshow n lng sya ng ECW and Raw. I wish brock would come back. and perhaps they could get some other MMA guys like lashley, sya na lang bumubuhay s SD ngaun.

Di ba Kane just met his, er, "twin" daw sa isang recent Raw? same built pero naka-mask parang yung lumang Kane. So pano n un? magkapatid si Taker tska si Kane, tapos may isa p silang kapatid? Family business na yun ah...

As for Khali, let's have a handicap match between the great Khali and the former tag team champions Kane and Bigshow... tignan ko lng yung karate chop nya!

I remember dati me pibalabas ng kakambal si Undertaker, at naglaban sila, the only difference is mas matangkad yung isa...

He was even mauled by mark henry... si JBL pa ang umawat sa takot na mawalan sya ng diretsang title shot against rey.

Let's start the Fire Teddy Long Movement! I must agree sobrang wala nang kwenta SD ngaun... drastic changes should be made or magiging sideshow n lng sya ng ECW and Raw. I wish brock would come back. and perhaps they could get some other MMA guys like lashley, sya na lang bumubuhay s SD ngaun.

You think so? wala nga kabuhay buhay yung lashley mo, except for a mascular body wala na sya papakita. Minsan nga lang magsalita sa mic utal utal pa. lashley :thumbsdownsmiley: