WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Then last week's Dynamite what a Great Match between Darby and Sammy, too bad the Ending was not a clean win because of Andrade's interference.

Warldlow vs Max Caster, Danielson vs Moriarty and Santana and Ortiz vs Jericho and Hager were also very good matches.

Thunder Rosa vs Mercedes Martinez match was Awesome!!! Great match for the Women's Division.

And let's not Forget Punk's Promo! Another Great one from the "Promo Guy"

Edited by METALFREAK
  • Like (+1) 3

Fast forward to this week's Dynamite and this was An Awesome show from start to finish. Tag Team Battle Royal was Entertaining.

Then another Great Promo from MJF!!! He was being booed as always by the crowd then he suddenly turns the crowd and they cheered for him. MJF clearly has Great Mic Skills!!!

I Love the tag match between The Knights of the Black Throne and Death Triangle. What a Match!!! Then Buddy Matthews appears and he was definitely the one that the House of Black is waiting for, based on their last vid promo. Nice!

How about the Jericho and Eddie Kingston Promo. This was Great!!! I could listen to these guys for 30 mins and i would not be bored and still be entertained. These 2 are geniuses on the Mic!

Ricky Starks vs 10 was ok.

Jade Cargill vs The Bunny was a Very Good Match. Showing that the Women's Division is improving rapidly.

The Main Event was Great Danielson vs Garcia what a technical match! And fun to watch!

• Like (+1) 3
On 2/27/2022 at 12:51 PM, rsc1221 said:

Is Cody Rhodes really going back to WWE?

Maybe, if he had a Brock Lesnar or Undertaker type of deal, which i doubt, and is he willing to leave his 2 tv shows in tnt / tbs? He will definitely be removed from those shows if he goes back. I think its a "Work", too much info has been available less than 24 hours when he "left AEW", and plenty of people and wrestlers are talking or commenting about it already usually people dont speak up right away if something negative happened to their promotion.

• Like (+1) 3

looks like the mcmahon family are really losing a grip on their company. only vince seems to be involved right now. shane was booted off, steph no longer pushes on heavy branding and hhh had NXT taken from him. 

khan seems to be the driving force currently with pritchard and dunn making the key show decisions. development and talent has been given to from the king of kings to connor schell. 

am betting the cody rhoades affair may be a worked shoot. he DID lose a whole lotta muscle in creative and backstage, plus there really were pay disputes as khan didnt wanna bump the VP's pay and defended his decision to give cm punk and brian danielson a more lucrative offer. plus, with all the talks of the "opening of the forbidden door", its likely wwe and aew have secretly come to an "invasion" storyline with cody in the middle. its something dusty wouldve done. he loooved tangling promotions up. 

i love 3:16 but austin should stay retired. even if his neck is now ok, he's spent 20years away. edge is still shaking some ring rust off despite the 2 year mega push. 

17 hours ago, Duel of Fate said:

looks like the mcmahon family are really losing a grip on their company. only vince seems to be involved right now. shane was booted off, steph no longer pushes on heavy branding and hhh had NXT taken from him. 

khan seems to be the driving force currently with pritchard and dunn making the key show decisions. development and talent has been given to from the king of kings to connor schell. 

am betting the cody rhoades affair may be a worked shoot. he DID lose a whole lotta muscle in creative and backstage, plus there really were pay disputes as khan didnt wanna bump the VP's pay and defended his decision to give cm punk and brian danielson a more lucrative offer. plus, with all the talks of the "opening of the forbidden door", its likely wwe and aew have secretly come to an "invasion" storyline with cody in the middle. its something dusty wouldve done. he loooved tangling promotions up. 

i love 3:16 but austin should stay retired. even if his neck is now ok, he's spent 20years away. edge is still shaking some ring rust off despite the 2 year mega push. 

I don't believe aew and wwe will be working together. After vince talking shit about the violent matches in AEW and specially when AEW found out that WWE contacted several media people to report that while a Domino Ad was playing Nick Gage was punishing Jericho with his Pizza Cutter, which was really just a coincidence during picture in picture. Plus wwe don't want to work with talents outside of the wwe, in the past Royal Rumble they were only interested with talents that worked with them: mickie james, cassie lee and jessica mckay. And they were not even aware that mickie was signed with Impact when they talked to her on joining the rumble. It was just an "accident" that a forbidden door was opened. It was not even a door it was a small window. And this Forbidden Door thing is just a catch phrase made by Tony Khan when njpw started working with aew, cause njpw had a beef with them when its wrestlers made the jump to aew. This cross promotional thing has been happening with njpw, impact, roh, nwa, cmll, aaa for a long time already only wwe lives in its own bubble and dont even acknowledge other promotions.

Edited by METALFREAK
  • Like (+1) 3

Impact last last week had several Amazing Matches: 

Laredo Kid vs Ace Austin and Blake Christian

Chris Sabin vs Kenny King

And the best is Bullet Club's Jay White and Guerillas of Destiny vs Violent By Design (Eric Young, Deaner and Joe Doering). What a match! Too Sweet!!!

• Like (+1) 3

After a few days its No Surrender Impact's PPV.

This PPV had plenty of Very Good Matches.

Jake Something vs Ace Austin vs Chris Bey vs Mike Bailey. Any match involving Chris Bey and Ace Austin will definitely be Good.

Jonah vs Black Taurus. Black Taurus carried this match. I hope they will give him a Push soon.

Jay White vs Eric Young is the Best Wrestling Match of the Show!!! Should have been the Show's Opener.

• Like (+1) 3

Moose vs W Morissey was a Very Good and Entertaining match between 2 Big Powerful Men.

Honor No More (Matt Taven, Mike Bennett, PCO, Vincent, Kenny King and Maria) vs Team Impact (Chris Sabin, Rhino, Rich Swann, Steve Maclin and Willie Mack, replacing Eddie Edwards)

This was also a Great Match and also a Great Ending. Eddie Edwards shows up and betraying team impact by attacking every single one of them. And Getting the W for Honor No More.

• Like (+1) 3

Impact after the PPV is So So, it is more focused on the story telling than the matches. Matches were so so.

The Only Great Match is Honor No More's (Kenny King, Matt Taven and Mike Bennett) vs Team Impact's Chris Sabin, Rich Swann and Willie Mack.

After the match Eddie cut a promo and it was Great!!!

• Like (+1) 3

Can't Wait for Claudio Castagnoli's AEW Debut!!! 

WWE making another dumb decision of not pushing him and as usual not maximizing the Wrestling Talents of the Wrestlers they hire, oh sorry they dont call them wrestlers they are "Superstars" 🤮🤮🤮 What a joke.

• Like (+1) 3
3 minutes ago, mtcveteran23 said:

Cm punk

san na sya

AEW!!! Currently feuding with one of the Best in the Business right now and the Future of AEW. Maxwell Jacob Friedman

MJF

"I am Better than you and you know it!" - MJF

CM Punk is putting over the Younger Wrestlers now. He is helping the Business build up its current and future Wrestlers.

• Like (+1) 3

I am so Happy for ROH!!!

The Promotion and Wrestlers will now be Showcased in a Bigger Stage and a Bigger TV Audience!!!

I have been watching this Promotion from the Beginning.

It's about Time!!! ROH PRODUCED PLENTY OF GREAT WRESTLERS!!! Too many to name.

Congratulations RING OF HONOR!!! 

• Winner! (+1) 3

Another Kick Ass Dynamite!!!

Like what I said before Tony Khan Announcing he purchased Ring of Honor!!!

Then opening the show with a Rematch of ROH's first main event The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels vs The American Dragon Brian Danielson (minus LOKI who won the match 20 years and 1 week ago).

What an awesome match!!! The Fallen Angel gave it all here, very Good Wrestling moves and speed and agility (although not as quick and fast as before) despite already being 51 years old.

Then the Tag Team Battle Royale was Great despite the predictable end result.

Then Another Excellent and Golden Promo between MJF and CM Punk.

The Tag Match between Thunder Rosa and Mercedes Martinez vs Britt Baker and Jamie Hayyer was also Good.

And the trios match Hangman with Dark Order's Alex Reynolds and John Silver vs Adam Cole and RedDragon was also Good. Nice story telling to set up the match between Hangman and Cole this Revolution.

And also the Wardlow vs Cezar Bononi had Good Story Telling for the Wardlow storyline.

Love this Episode of Dynamite once again.

• Like (+1) 3