WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

maybe it's because they beat the hell out of Mick Foley a lot of times before when he was matched up against HBK(?) and then later when he teamed up with Terry Funk against the New Age Outlaws... :P

1/8 of the reason siguro :D .. pero 7/8 is Shawn Michaels.. Putcha! Walang kwentang wrestler (for me!).. puros yabang... :angry:

( hehe! halatang Hitman fan :D)

1/8 of the reason siguro  :D .. pero 7/8 is Shawn Michaels.. Putcha! Walang kwentang wrestler (for me!).. puros yabang...  :angry:

Tol, sorry, HBK fan ako since birth. Si Shawn kasi, mixed style yan. Pero more of a Luchador sya. Si Bret kasi, technical wrestler yan eh. Kaya I understand na di mo ma-appreciate si HBK.

1/8 of the reason siguro  :D .. pero 7/8 is Shawn Michaels.. Putcha! Walang kwentang wrestler (for me!).. puros yabang...  :angry:

i'm a Hitman fan too (obvious naman di ba?). i like DX but i hate HBK!

Tol, sorry, HBK fan ako since birth. Si Shawn kasi, mixed style yan. Pero more of a Luchador sya. Si Bret kasi, technical wrestler yan eh. Kaya I understand na di mo ma-appreciate si HBK.

the reason why i hate HBK is because of the Montreal Screw-Job!

anyway i'm still glad that DX is back. ang boring na kse ng WWE eh.

Edited by bret_hart
ano na ba nangyayari sa wwe? 22o bang mei ecw na ulit o under lng to sa wwe at wwe ang nagpapaktakbo d2?.. tnx

ECW=being run by vinny mac

Ok din kung magiging Heel ule ang DX.

Sana ibalik si Chyna :)

mukhang mcmahon ang ultimate heel ng RAW ngayon...DX is now the face...now with regards to the other DX Members...we can only hope they come back...Xpac and the Outlaws are on TNA...Chyna i believe detests wrestling now....

siguro they build upon muna sa Original DX na HBK and Triple H....

Montreal Screw Job...i actually downloaded the full version of this in the net and i actually have this in my office pc now... :thumbsupsmiley:

hey guys....anybody knows wrestlingboy? the guy who sells Wrestling DVDS at Filbars...i wanna complete sana kasi the WWE Pay Per Views....and i think sya lang ang meron ng lahat...lalo n lahat ng PPV nung di ako nakanood ng WWE

Edited by consiglieri

imo, di rin naman tatagal ang gimmick ng dx. i give it up till this year lang. they also had a short run a few years back which led to hhh turning his back on hbk. wala na ring sasama pang new member dyan. umasa pa kayo. :)

sean waltman di rin papasok ng wwe. tinanggal na rin sya sa tna because he no-showed a ppv. while the wrestlers formerly known as road dogg and mr. ass enjoying good run sa tna naman against team 3D.

My assumptions:

Sean Waltman aka Xpac may make a return to WWE and join DX...

The new DX may be composed of HH, HBK, Melina and Nitro and possibly Carlito....

Cena may turn heel soon...

There is also a big chance one of the spirit squad members may join DX...

Melina Nitro DX?  ok lang

Carlito? ewan ko.

Di ba si Billy Gunn sa SD DATI????

nasa TNA na sya...nag reunite na sila ni road dogg dun...

well malabo na ata talaga na bumalik ung dati...

and baka saglit nga lang tong DX na to....not unless they get new talent...

i miss the double cross days ng dx nun...dinouble cross nila si kane...(well hhh and chyna) for the corporation...

Sports Entertainment at its finest...

imo, di rin naman tatagal ang gimmick ng dx. i give it up till this year lang.  they also had a short run a few years back which led to hhh turning his back on hbk.  wala na ring sasama pang new member dyan. umasa pa kayo. :)

sean waltman di rin papasok ng wwe. tinanggal na rin sya sa tna because he no-showed a ppv. while the wrestlers formerly known as road dogg and mr. ass enjoying good run sa tna naman against team 3D.

Di rin dude. There's alot of changes in the WWE lately. So pag naging antagonist nanaman si Triple HHH, parang senseless yung changes. Basta, DX rules! SUCK IT!!!

My assumptions:

Sean Waltman aka Xpac may make a return to WWE and join DX...

The new DX may be composed of HH, HBK, Melina and Nitro and possibly Carlito....

Cena may turn heel soon...

There is also a big chance one of the spirit squad members may join DX...

X-Pac may return since he's no longer in TNA. Maybe the reason behind his said hiatus in TNA is to join the WWE again. About Nitro joining, I think he lacks DX material. Melina is a sure shot! About Carlito, I think he belongs somewhere else. And about spirit squad joining DX, I believe it's kinda impossible because DX and the spirit squad are now rival Factions.

Di rin dude. There's alot of changes in the WWE lately. So pag naging antagonist nanaman si Triple HHH, parang senseless yung changes. Basta, DX rules! SUCK IT!!!

X-Pac may return since he's no longer in TNA. Maybe the reason behind his said hiatus in TNA is to join the WWE again. About Nitro joining, I think he lacks DX material. Melina is a sure shot! About Carlito, I think he belongs somewhere else. And about spirit squad joining DX, I believe it's kinda impossible because DX and the spirit squad are now rival Factions.

I meant one of the spirit squad factions, not the whole spirit squad... again, these are but assumptions, so they of course are not final.

As for Chyna, I saw her in Z Channel (Japanese wrestling channel in Global Destiny Cable) competing against Japanese wrestlers. I also saw Vader who was dubbed as Super Vader in Japanese wrestling. But then again, I'm not sure how old the featured matches were when I saw them.

To make things clear, I'm not referring to sumo wrestling.

And I heard that Chyna was once deeply in love with Hunter Hearst Helmsley. But he spurned her love and it contributed to Chyna's departure from DX and eventually the then-WWF. I can't confirm any of this though.

What I do know for a fact is that Stephanie McMahon's real name is now Stephanie McMahon Helmsley.

Which is why HHH is quite an influential wrestler in the WWE.

As for Chyna, I saw her in Z Channel (Japanese wrestling channel in Global Destiny Cable) competing against Japanese wrestlers.  I also saw Vader who was dubbed as Super Vader in Japanese wrestling.  But then again, I'm not sure how old the featured matches were when I saw them.

To make things clear, I'm not referring to sumo wrestling.

And I heard that Chyna was once deeply in love with Hunter Hearst Helmsley.  But he spurned her love and it contributed to Chyna's departure from DX and eventually the then-WWF.  I can't confirm any of this though.

What I do know for a fact is that Stephanie McMahon's real name is now Stephanie McMahon Helmsley.

Which is why HHH is quite an influential wrestler in the WWE.

Now that's a great update! Thanks!

VENGEANCE

June 25, 5pm Eastern

Matches:

WWE Champion Rob Van Dam vs. Edge

D-Generation X vs. Spirit Squad

Intercontinental Championship Triple Threat Match:

Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito vs. Johnny Nitro

Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton

Mick Foley vs. Ric Flair

John Cena vs. Sabu