WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Wretling news and rumors....

Former WWE and WCW star, Lex Luger is stil paralyzed and still in the hospital. He recently received a nice visit from Diamond Dallas Page.

There are reports that Jim Ross has lost considerable influence when it comes to which wrestlers & announcers gets inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Batista was involved in another incident with a fan. This time, it happened at a house show in Albany, New York after a fan heckled him before his match.

At the house show in Albany, New York, a fan at ringside at apparently upset Batista enough to the point to make him leave the ring. Batista got into the fan’s face and repeated yelled at the fan to punch him. Security was able to break things up.

According to the fan, he was a big fan of Edge, who Batista was facing that night. He had cheered loudly for Edge during his entrance. The fan also give Edge the thumbs up sign. When Batista entered the ring, the fan started jeering him. When the fan gave the thumbs down to Batista, that’s when the incident started.

Granted, it’s hard to fault the wrestlers for letting stuff like this bother them. They’re on the road constantly and have to put up with a lot of crap from bad fans. As fans, we have absolutely no idea how difficult life on the road can be for wrestlers. However, incidents like these need to be handled a lot better.

The wrestlers today should be glad that wrestling audiences have toned down over the years.

During the 1980s, the fans were absolutely crazy. The Four Horsemen once took 30 minutes to leave ringside because of the rowdy fans that hated their characters. Another old school wrestler once had to leave the arena hidden inside of an ambulance because the fans were out to get him.

Torrie Wilson’s back injury has gotten worse.

“On the health front, my back problems don’t seem to be getting any better and I am actually starting to feel worse believe it or not!”

- Torrie Wilson

Torrie Wilson also states that she has never been injured like this before in her life She hates not being active, so she will seek a different type of treatment for he back.

WWE can afford to have her take time off right now because Smackdown has a solid group of divas. Michelle McCool has shown improvement over the last few weeks. Kelly Kelly has been utilized more often. Plus, Ashley Massaro is expected back soon.

There are reports going around that WWE diva Maria Kanellis has been scheduled to do a photo shoot for Playboy magazine soon.

John Cena’s rehabilitation has been going better than expected.

Stephanie McMahon and Raw head writer Brian Gerwitz are actually planning for his return to be at Wrestlemania. When he was first injured, the initial report was that John Cena would be returning sometime after Wrestlemania.

While it’s still unlikely that he’ll be able to work a match at Wrestlemania, he could still be used in a surprise sneak attack. That or WWE can utilize him as an advertised special appearance.

Once he makes a complete return, John Cena is expected to resume his feud with WWE Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton. Nothing is planned right now for a revenge feud against Mr Kennedy. Hopefully, WWE doesn’t just waste that storyline by doing a quick squash match on Monday Night Raw or something.

sayang si Shelton Benjamin at mukhang nawawala sa mga championship pictures. naging inter continental champ siya at yung wrestling skills niya parang si MVP nang Smackdown. relegated yata siya sa mga non main evet fights, sayang.

Shelton is transferred to ECW to improve his mic skills and eventually gonna be brought back to RAW like what they did to Snitzky. Big Daddy V will return to either RAW or SD!. thats what they do when they wanna push an undercard or a midcard wrestler, they make em strong in ECW then they bring it back to RAW. Same thing is happening to Chavo right now i think.

yup but hopefully they stick to edge vs. taker no matter what angle is. and the writers are really pushing for this match.

That would be something. But I don't want the Undertaker to loose his Streak.

For you guyz, who do you think should be the Wrestler for the Year 2007?

Batista? - nah, he didn't gave much this year. He is still the same old Batista from 2005.

Cena? - nah, still very controversial. His gimmick would loose its appeal sooner or later.

Undertaker? - He had a good start but never managed to regain the title. After all he is already an institution similar to HHH and Shawn.

For me it would be Edge, he gained the World title twice. He always has new appealing story lines without betraying his original character.

^Agree on Edge.

sa wrestlemania ang retirement ni ric flair

guys survey sino ang gusto nyong last match ni flair

Hogan

Sting

McMahon

Bret Hart

Von Erich

As a Hitman fan, I would always want to see him on a WWE ring one last time. But that's too far fetched to happen. But a sucker punch to Flair via interference is good enough for me.

I want the ROCK back.

Asa ka pa. Dwayne Johnson is too happy making Hollywood rich.

-----

On PPVs on Jack... that's good news for me.

The No Way Out poster looks cool.

Lance Cade has suffered an injury at a house show on Friday night.

At a house show in Atlanta, Georgia, Lance Cade suffered a separated left shoulder injury. It’s too soon to tell how severe the injury is, but athletic trainer Chris Brennan has speculated that Lance Cade may be required to miss 4 to 6 weeks.

This shouldn’t really affect Monday Night Raw too much since the tag team division wasn’t an important part of the show.

Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch recently lost the World Tag Team Championship to Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly. WWE really didn’t do a feud between the two teams. The main focus was primarily on the relationship between Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly.

If WWE decides to use the tag team division on Monday Night Raw, then they’ll probably just have Santino Marella & Carlito as the top challengers despite the team being extremely new.

It’ll be interesting to see what WWE decides to do with Trevor Murdoch for the time being. Chances are, they’ll probably just keep him off of Monday Night Raw for the next few weeks.

What the writers should really do, though, is to align Trevor Murdoch with JBL for the next few weeks. JBL could use a sidekick, and that role would be better for Trevor Murdoch than for him to just be kept off of TV.

That would be something. But I don't want the Undertaker to loose his Streak.

For you guyz, who do you think should be the Wrestler for the Year 2007?

Batista? - nah, he didn't gave much this year. He is still the same old Batista from 2005.

Cena? - nah, still very controversial. His gimmick would loose its appeal sooner or later.

Undertaker? - He had a good start but never managed to regain the title. After all he is already an institution similar to HHH and Shawn.

For me it would be Edge, he gained the World title twice. He always has new appealing story lines without betraying his original character.

i think umaga was voted wrestler of the year. i thought i read this somewhere just cant remember much about the details.

Spoilers: Complete WWE RAW Tapings from Greensboro, NC

Dark Matches & Heat Taping:

- Nick Nemeth vs. Brian Kendrick. Kendrick got the win in a pretty dull match.

- Super Crazy vs. Snitsky. Snitsky wins in a pretty quick match.

- Davis Owens vs DH Smith. DH got the win and was surprisingly over with the crowd.

- Drew McEntyre vs. Charlie Haas. Drew gets the win in a match that saw Charlie wear a luchador mask.

-Hardcore Holly vs Trevor Murdoch. Holly gets the win and a nice pop.

- Here comes JR and the King to open RAW...

- Ric Flair video airs highlighting his career.

- Randy Orton Video airs highlighting his year in 2007.

- Randy Orton comes out for a promo. Jeff Hardy comes out and shows clips of him getting the pinfall on RAW two weeks ago. Hardy ends up reversing a RKO and laying Orton out with his own RKO.

- Another Ric Flair video

Next week on Raw: The Raw Roulette. Superstars will spin a wheel and wrestle in various WWE gimmick matches.

- The Hardys are backstage... Matt asked if Jeff wins the WWE Title at the Rumble, if Matt could have a title shot if Jeff wins at Royal Rumble... Jeff says yes, lets go talk about it and they walk off...

- HBK vs. Mr. Kennedy. Typical match between the two. Kennedy gets the win with a clean pin.

- Backstage with Regal, Vince, & HHH... If HHH loses, he can't compete in the Royal Rumble.

- Backstage with Jillian Hall, Ron Simmons, & Big Dick Johnson. Dick is dancing... we get a DAMN!

- Backstage with Vince and Regal... Vince says Regal vs Hornswoggle tonight is announced.

- Tribute To The Troops video shows

- Umaga defeats Hacksaw Jim Duggan in a Royal Rumble qualifying match.

- Backstage segment with Flair and Vince McMahon. Vince told Flair its over for him and his career tonight.

- JBL return video airs.

- JBL makes his return to RAW, coming in a limousine to ringside. Lots of balloons and confettie come down from the rafters. JBL comes out and talks about power. Y2J's music hits and he attacks JBL and the two begin to brawl. The refs come down and break it up.

- Small intermission while they clean the debris...

- Beth Phoenix retains the WWE Women's Title against Mickie James in a good match.

- Regal vs Hornswoggle ends in a No contest... Vince gave Regal brass knuckles and told him to use them. Regal couldn't so Hornswoggle runs up the ramp. Vince comes in and berates Regal who then leaves. Vince said it was a test for Regal to see how he would do.

- Jeff Hardy video promo

- Jeff Hardy vs. Santino Marella. Match starts off and Orton comes on the TitanTron while the match is going on and beats up Matt Hardy in the back... Orton kicks Matt in the head... Jeff leaves the match to help Matt and is shown backstage tending to Matt with the refs.

- Triple H vs. Ric Flair. Huge pop as expected for Flair who is introduced last. Both men hit their signature moves. Flair locks on the figure four for a few minutes. I'm not sure, but I think it was Vince McMahon or Regal who came down and interfered, causing Flair to win by DQ.

Dark Main Event

Jeff Hardy and Chris Jericho defeated Randy Orton and JBL when Hardy hit his Swanton Bomb. Good match.

Former WWE diva Sunny (real name: Tammy Sytch) recently won the WSU Women’s Championship.

On December 22, 2007, Tammy Sytch defeated Alicia to win the title for the first time in her career. Along with Alicia and Alexa Thatcher, Tammy Sytch becomes the only 3 champions in the short history of the WSU.

Christy Hemme, Missy Hyatt, Daffney (the screamer from WCW), Talia Madison (TNA’s Velvet Sky), Luna Vachon, and Nikki Roxx are amongst the many names that have worked in the WSU.

There were talks earlier of Tammy Sytch attempting to return to WWE after her appearance on the 15th anniversary edition of Monday Night Raw. However, WWE has not yet expressed interest in bringing her back yet.

WWE News: New SmackDown! announce team revealed (spoiler)

Submitted by Brian Cantor on Sunday, December 30, 2007 at 11:48 PM EST

PWInsider.com is reporting that Jonathan Coachman has been tapped to replace John Bradshaw Layfield as the Friday Night SmackDown! color commentator.

The switch was revealed at Sunday night's WWE event, which features the taping of the first ECW and SmackDown! episodes of the new year.

JBL departed the announce booth in order to return to the ring as an active RAW brand Superstar. Michael Cole will continue his long-running role as SmackDown's play-by-play man.

Thats the point,

I appreciate that they are airing those matches. But damn, I can't relate to most of the wrestlers. Most of the matches happened YEARS before I was born.

As of know, I don't care about the past of Wrestling.

What a way to start the year 2008.

No more CENA na talaga!!!!