WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

SMACKDOWN!

Batista & Rey Mysterio to go up against MNM in a Tag Team Rematch but this time in a Steel Cage match

Chris Benoit vs Randy Orton who replaces Booker T for Match #6 of their best of 7

NEW YEAR'S REVOLUTION

The matches are:

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Masters vs. Carlito vs. Kane (Elimination Chamber Match, Cena defends his belt)

Big Show vs. Triple H

Intercontinental Champion Ric Flair vs. Edge

Gregory Helms vs. Jerry "The King" Lawler

Ashley vs. Maria vs. Torrie Wilson vs. Victoria vs. Candice Michelle (BRA & PANTIES Gauntlet Match)

Women's Champion Trish Stratus vs. Mickie James

Understandable naman kung one night lang. Mahirap naman kung two straight nights. Baka di makaya ng wrestlers. Siguro yung one night na yan, katakutakot ang bakbakan. Something to look forward to.

By the way, if you can't get tickets, you might want to take your chances by going to the Araneta Coliseum on the day itself. If you've ever watched a PBA game at the Araneta, you know what I mean. The scalpers are everywhere.

Boss! just my 2 cents on some matches in armageddon:

The match that I really like was the match between the mexicools and MNM.

The two groups had great communications and the execusions of the moves could'nt be more perfect. The moves were very innovative, although the "POP" was not as loud as that of the match between the undertaker and randy orton, But they did get the audience attention.

I see could that the future is bright for both teams this year.

The match between Big show and kane VS. rey misterio and batista had the most powermoves.

This match was no surprise to me since it included 3 of the most powerful wrestlers in the industry today, Not to mension the speed of "the human highlight reel" rey misterio.

The power exhibition between the big show and batista was really thrilling. A classis case of the unstoppable forces VS. the immovable object, something that we don't see in most matches nowadays.

The juicy VS. Kid Kash just bored me to death:

There were alot of mistakes on this match and they only got minimal, if not none, POP from the spectators. What happend to the talents of both individuals, especially Kid kash, whom I really thought was a great mat tactician during his Kid Kash/Dallas days in TNA.

The hell in a cell did not live to my expectation

The undertaker was too damn slow for this match and randy orton did not show his in-ring skills at all.

Comparing this hell in a cell with the hell in a cell match between Batista and HHH, I'd go with the Battle of Batista and Hunter.

BUT THIS IS JUST MY OBSERVATION.............

New Year's Revolution results:

John Cena defeated HBK, Kurt ANgle, Carlito, Chris Masters, & Kane to retain the WWE Championship.

Edge cashes in his Money In The Bank & defeated John Cena to win the WWE Championship

Trish Stratus defeted Mickie James to retain the WWE Women's Championship

Ric Flair defeated Edge by DQ to retain the Intercontinental Championship

HHH defeated Big Show

Shelton Benjamin defeated Viscera

Ashley defeated Maria, Victoria, Candice Michelle, & Torrie Wilson to win the Bra & Panties Gauntlet match

Jerry "The King" Lawler defeated Gregory Helms

Edited by tamago
Jerry "The King" Lawler defeated Gregory Helms

Are you kidding me? This guy is still fighting? I believe it was Jerry "The King" Lawler who mauled the late actor Andy Kaufmann (from the TV series "Taxi") in a match after the latter said that pro wrestling was scripted. That was on "Late Night with David Letterman." During that show, Letterman asked them, "Come on, aren't you two actually friends?"

Are you kidding me?  This guy is still fighting?  I believe it was Jerry "The King" Lawler who mauled the late actor Andy Kaufmann (from the TV series "Taxi") in a match after the latter said that pro wrestling was scripted.  That was on "Late Night with David Letterman."  During that show, Letterman asked them, "Come on, aren't you two actually friends?"

Yup, that's the same guy.

Funny, when they showed that scene in Kaufman's biopic "Man On the Moon" starring Jim Carrey, the whole thing was indeed a hoax. Natawa talaga ako doon