WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

ok wrestling dudes and dudette!

hehehehe

i received a response from National Sports Bar and Restaurant sa Makati... heres the e-mail reply:

Hi Marc,

Thanks for emailing us.

Yes, we do show WWE thru Solar USA and RPN 9.

We will check with our Solar contacts if they'll televise Wrestlemania 21 on

April 3.

Will email you as soon as we have info.

Thank you.

Ponch Zamora

Head Coach

NSG Makati

so, ipapalabas nila sa resto nila ang WM21...

Wrestlemania 21 EB!!!

game ba kayo??

as soon as i get their sched post ako.

sino interested?  ok n b kayo sa place???  sa greenbelt ito

sa April 3 sa US ipapalabas. that's a Sunday. delayed tayo by 3 weeks. so mga 18th or 25th of April yan ipapalabas dito

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks! :cool:

Jake "The Snake" Roberts is due for a hip replacement surgery in the near future.

Brian Black, formerly of Chaotic Wrestling, has signed a development deal w/ the WWE.

Christy Hemme bought a Harley-Davidson motorcycle w/ her Raw Diva winnings.

Looks like its confirmed that Randy Orton will move to SD! There are 2 reasons for this: 1) to improve the ratings of SD!, & 2) to get him away from the Divas.

Several major TV networks aren't keen on signing up the WWE to be part of their programming simple because they don't like Vince McMahon at all.

According to the Miami Herlad, Ron Simmons is 1 of the 75 finalists for the College Football Hall Of Fame.

There are reports that Jeff Jarrett has contacted the Rock to make a future appearance at TNA.

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks! :cool:

Christy Hemme bought a Harley-Davidson motorcycle w/ her Raw Diva winnings.

Looks like its confirmed that Randy Orton will move to SD! There are 2 reasons for this: 1) to improve the ratings of SD!, & 2) to get him away from the Divas.

pareng tamago, e diba mas maraming divas sa smackdown??? saka alam ko andun si rochelle... yung diva na pinagtripan ni orton... tama ba?

as for Christy... hotta hotta! :boo: :cool:

rbspider,

salamat sa pix... parang nakita ko na rin si sandara park 5 years from now. hehehehe....

tamago,

mukhang di pala papahinga si hhh pagkatapos ng wm21... sa scheduled na raw sa may 2005 sa edmonton, ang main event ay handicap match: batista vs hhh/flair... hmm... di kaya matalo si batista? btw, sa tna matches ngayon, tuwing lumalabas si perennial champion jeff jarrett, maririnig mo lang na sigaw sa audience, "drop the belt!"

another note to civilcode:

WWE is like watching a jacki chan movie.  the fight scenes. you know its choreographed kung fu, and sometimes, jackie gets hurt...

same with WWE... both entertaining

Yeah...you can say that again.

About two years ago my bros & I from Team Strikes & Submissions were thinkin of starting up our own Proff. Wrestling group (parang Pinoy Wrestling...hopefully hindi ganun kabaduy :P )

We started lookin for a place, we ended up in Proj. 8 Q.C. in the home of this japanese guy who was connected with the WWF in the 70's. So what do we find in his house?

An honest to goodness authentic wrestling ring, NOT THE TRAMPOLINE TYPE OF RING THEY GOT NOW, BUT "OLD SCHOOL" WRESTLING RING MAN!

So what do you do when you see one..."GET IN THE RING"!!! Man we did drop kicks. DDT's, suplexes, clotheslines, Frog star splashes off the top rope...anything our untrained bodies could do.

Around 30 minutes after, i felt like what that geeky guy in "Road Trip" must have felt after getting laid by that "BIG MAMA". I was lying in the middle of the ring, breathing really hard and my entire body hurt like hell. But I had the bigest smile on my face. :D

I tell you, I have great respect for those WWE guys...they must be some of the most well conditioned athletes on the planet (with some exclusions of course :rolleyes: )

:evil: Pansin kow lang..na everytime bago mag wrestle mania eh ang mga champs ay ang mga badguys..like jbl and hhh...then syempre sa wm..bida ang makakakuha..then before siguro mag survivor eh bad guys uli ang makakakuha nung belt...hehehhehe.. :evil: well let's give jbl a big credit naman.... for me jbl is good being bad..talagang tinakam nia ang mga audience to desire na maagaw ang belt sa kanya ng mga bida for how many months..so no doubt abt it na matatalo siya sa wm21..but for sure gagawa ng paraan yan to regain his title kung makakalusot sya sa chain gang..bwahahahah..again...hopefully sana mali me..eh tyak mapupunta nanaman ang mga belts sa badguys before wm22 para takamin ulit ang mga audience....bwahehehehe :evil:

That's the way it goes man. First your an undercard trying to become a main eventer. You could be a "Heel" (bad-guy) then when you go-over with the crowd (become popular), you become a "Face" (good guy) with good mic skills you get a shot at being in the main-event.

Then when your the champ you might end up becoming a heel again. Or it could be done in vice-versa, really depends on your character development. :)

Predictable really but never boring. :cool:

No Way Out sucked!!!

I was disappointed w/ the Barbed Wire Steel Cage match. di brutal. akala ko duguan sila ng todo

Oo nga...wala na yung mga kind of matches that made a name for Mick "CACTUS JACK, MANKIND" Foley. :(

Tsaka wala nang mga "Super Technical" Matches like Hitman vs. Mr. Perfect, or Hitman vs. Stone Cold...(malamang dahil wala na si Hitman, he he he :) )

Personally I think the most technical wrestling match was between Hitman vs. Shawn Michaels. Any comments?