WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

I have to agree with you.....I've been rooting for him since the first time he appeared on the Brotherly Love show in the late 80's as in talagang nakakaoverwhelm yung presence.....grabe.......nawala na yung iba pero andyan pa rin sya.....

The Undertaker actually 1st appeared in November 1990. He debuted at the Survivor Series when he teamed up w/ Ted DiBiase's Million Dollar Team (I forgot who the other 2 were). They faced Dusty Rhodes' Dream Team (composed of Rhodes, Koko B. Ware, & the Hart Foundation).

Undertaker will win...orton is nobody.....undertaker's level is so high even orton...the self-proclaimed "legend killer"....dosen't have a chance in reaching that level.....tsaka ang pangit naman nun....diba?....mananalo si orton....eh si Undertaker....stockholder na ng WWE....and Undertaker definitely is a crowd drawer....may Legacy na sya....si orton ba meron?....eh ngayon pa lang...mukhang palubog na ang popularity nya....ok na yung sya yung youngest WWE Champ....pero LEGEND KILLER:P

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks! :cool:

Wrestlemania 21 will be 4 hours long.

There was talkof a Matt Hardy/Gene Snitsky match at Wrestlemania 21, but it seems that both wrestlers won't be part of the PPV.

Regarding the Hardy-Lita-Edge story, it is still unknown who will move to SD! But a move will be made to ease the tension.

Many believe that Edge's affair w/ Lita will ruin his career in the WWE.

Management has already met w/ Lita & Edge, & they have confessed that they have been seeing each other & are very much in love.

Right now, the audience isn't that receptive towards the 2. During a recent Raw taping, the crowd was about to boo Lita. But her music was played right on time to drown the jeers. Even the anti-Edge crowd seems to be growing.

Looks like there are no chances that the Rock & Mick Foley will be involved at Wrestlemania 21.

There is a posibility that Eugene might change his character.

Supercrazy will be a part of WWE's cruiserweight division as soon as he fixes the issues regarding his visa.

Rumor has it that the WWE is also interested in signing up Psychosis & Juventud Guerrera.

Sonjay Dutt & CW Anderson were used as JBL's security guards in a recent taping of SD!

HHH will make an appearance on the Bernic Mac Show on March 18.

Bill Alfonso, former manager of Tazz & RVD, will join WWE's ECW PPV. Former ECW referees will also be a part of the PPV. New Jack will also be involved in the PPV.

Alfonso will also be a part of Shane Douglas' ECW reunion show. Others involved are Sabu, Raven, Sandman, Pitbull # 1, Justin Credible, Johnny Grunge, Terry Funk, Tod Gordon, & Joey Styles

There are rumors that the WWE is planning to turn Randy Orton into a heel once again. Although Orton wants to remain a face, the WWE has noticed that Orton is now being booed, & they have no plans of making the Undertaker the heel in their match.

Another rumor is that Orton might be sent to SD! as a heel, w/c will start a feud between him & John Cena.

WWE is confident that Batista will deliver a great performance at Wrestlemania 21 even though he lacks experience in headlining PPVs.

Christy Hemme was a guest on the Howard Stern show. She was there to promote the April 2005 Playboy issue.

Paul Heyman is in OVW helping developmental talent.

Ever since Vince McMahon was injured, several people has stepped up to fill his shoes. Shane McMahon wasn't 1 of them. It seems to appear that Shane won't be the heir-apparent to the WWE.

SD! Diva Rochelle was once a member of Raw until Randy Orton played a joke on her. On her 1st day, Orton made a move on her. Since she didn't know who he was, she blew him off. Orton retaliated by filling her bag w/ "goodies," w/c ruined everything else in the bag. Rochelle was sent to SD! after this incident.

Many wrestlers have criticized Orton's immature behavior. They thought that if someone else played that kind of a joke on Rochelle, then that guy would have been fired.

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks!  :cool:

Wrestlemania 21 will be 4 hours long.

There was talkof a Matt Hardy/Gene Snitsky match at Wrestlemania 21, but it seems that both wrestlers won't be part of the PPV.

Regarding the Hardy-Lita-Edge story, it is still unknown who will move to SD! But a move will be made to ease the tension.

Many believe that Edge's affair w/ Lita will ruin his career in the WWE.

Management has already met w/ Lita & Edge, & they have confessed that they have been seeing each other & are very much in love.

Right now, the audience isn't that receptive towards the 2. During a recent Raw taping, the crowd was about to boo Lita. But her music was played right on time to drown the jeers. Even the anti-Edge crowd seems to be growing.

Looks like there are no chances that the Rock & Mick Foley will be involved at Wrestlemania 21.

There is a posibility that Eugene might change his character.

Supercrazy will be a part of WWE's cruiserweight division as soon as he fixes the issues regarding his visa.

Rumor has it that the WWE is also interested in signing up Psychosis & Juventud Guerrera.

Sonjay Dutt & CW Anderson were used as JBL's security guards in a recent taping of SD!

HHH will make an appearance on the Bernic Mac Show on March 18.

Bill Alfonso, former manager of Tazz & RVD, will join WWE's ECW PPV. Former ECW referees will also be a part of the PPV. New Jack will also be involved in the PPV.

Alfonso will also be a part of Shane Douglas' ECW reunion show. Others involved are Sabu, Raven, Sandman, Pitbull # 1, Justin Credible, Johnny Grunge, Terry Funk, Tod Gordon, & Joey Styles

There are rumors that the WWE is planning to turn Randy Orton into a heel once again. Although Orton wants to remain a face, the WWE has noticed that Orton is now being booed, & they have no plans of making the Undertaker the heel in their match.

Another rumor is that Orton might be sent to SD! as a heel, w/c will start a feud between him & John Cena.

WWE is confident that Batista will deliver a great performance at Wrestlemania 21 even though he lacks experience in headlining PPVs.

Christy Hemme was a guest on the Howard Stern show. She was there to promote the April 2005 Playboy issue.

Paul Heyman is in OVW helping developmental talent.

Ever since Vince McMahon was injured, several people has stepped up to fill his shoes. Shane McMahon wasn't 1 of them. It seems to appear that Shane won't be the heir-apparent to the WWE.

SD! Diva Rochelle was once a member of Raw until Randy Orton played a joke on her. On her 1st day, Orton made a move on her. Since she didn't know who he was, she blew him off. Orton retaliated by filling her bag w/ "goodies," w/c ruined everything else in the bag. Rochelle was sent to SD! after this incident.

Many wrestlers have criticized Orton's immature behavior. They thought that if someone else played that kind of a joke on Rochelle, then that guy would have been fired.

Great chismis(es) Tamago :) :D

Orton to move to SD? Hmmm...pwede. A feud between him and Cena would be good for the show. But only if Orton will be the heel. Cena is very much on the good side of the fans now that a move to turn him into a heel would not sit well with the adoring fans. And yea, it would seem that Orton's fifteen-minute of fame is over and done with.

Hardy-Lita-Edge...hmmm, i wonder how this'll be resolved. I kinda liked Edge when he first resurfaced after a year's hiatus. He has a certain raw and rough charm about him that I couldn't ignore. But after seeing him almost every week on RAW, i realized he's not that interesting enough to keep me perpetually glued to the screen. He's a good wrestler...but there are other athletes in the WWE roster who are far more interesting to watch. Shelton Benjamin, for one.

-sa sd next week sa us, lalabanan (at gugulpihin) ni kurt angle si marty jannety bilang set-up sa laban nila ni hbk.

-akala niyo one-booking lang si akebono sa sd-japan? confirmed na lalaban sila ni big show sa wm21. "good on paper, sucks in real life."

-di papakawalan si edge. kung isipin niyo nga, mas-okay na siya ngayon, dahil talagang may audience reaction na siya. parang di niyo naman kilala si satanas, este, vince mcmahon eh.

-wow! sonjay dutt nasa wwe program. tagal na nga siya di nagpapakita sa tna eh. the beast from the east!!! the playa from the himalaya!!!! sana mapunta siya sa wwe.

-sa sd next week sa us, lalabanan (at gugulpihin) ni kurt angle si marty jannety bilang set-up sa laban nila ni hbk.

-akala niyo one-booking lang si akebono sa sd-japan?  confirmed na lalaban sila ni big show sa wm21.  "good on paper, sucks in real life."

-di papakawalan si edge. kung isipin niyo nga, mas-okay na siya ngayon, dahil talagang may audience reaction na siya. parang di niyo naman kilala si satanas, este, vince mcmahon eh.

-wow! sonjay dutt nasa wwe program. tagal na nga siya di nagpapakita sa tna eh. the beast from the east!!!  the playa from the himalaya!!!!  sana mapunta siya sa wwe.

buhay pa pala si Mart Jannety. bwahahahahahaha.

di pa pinapalabas sa SD! tapings, pero confirmed nga yung laban ni Big Show at Akebono. Sumo match ang laban nila

isa pang confirmed na match for Wrestlemania 21, Chavo Guererro vs Paul London for the Cruiserweight Championship

yup, nasa WWE na si Sonjay Dutt. lupit tong wrestler na to. galing na cruiserweight.

yeah orton is better as a heel, that's where he started and where he got famous...

truly he is the legend killer... foley, hbk, rock(rock n sock match ata yun)and flair are some of the legends na tinalo nya... madadagdag kaya sa list si taker??? :unsure:

as for the edge-lita-matt issue, gawa nalang sila ng scandal, mag-3some nalang sila hehe joke lang! :P

yeah orton is better as a heel, that's where he started and where he got famous... 

truly he is the legend killer... foley, hbk, rock(rock n sock match ata yun)and flair are some of the legends na tinalo nya... madadagdag kaya sa list si taker???  :unsure:

as for the edge-lita-matt issue, gawa nalang sila ng scandal, mag-3some nalang sila hehe joke lang! :P

Malay ba natin na di sila nag-threesome at some point??? hahahaha!

Orton is better off heel nga. He has to cement his fan base muna before he goes full-blast, so that he won't get booed every so often. Kase, I can just imagine how shitty it must make them feel na binu-boo sila habang naglalakad sila sa ramp papunta sa ring. Good for the likes of Benoit, Taker, and HBK who are hardly ever booed.

Orton is better off heel nga.  He has to cement his fan base muna before he goes full-blast, so that he won't get booed every so often.  Kase, I can just imagine how shitty it must make them feel na binu-boo sila habang naglalakad sila sa ramp papunta sa ring.  Good for the likes of Benoit, Taker, and HBK who are hardly ever booed.

I agree. Orton has a lot of flare as a heel, but he doesn't have that much spunk as a face. All he does is look good, but he can't talk a lot of smack. So far, the only wrestlers I've seen who are good at being heels & faces are Hulk Hogan, the Rock, Undertaker, HBK, Y2J, Steve Austin, JBL, & Eddie Guerrero.

I agree. Orton has a lot of flare as a heel, but he doesn't have that much spunk as a face. All he does is look good, but he can't talk a lot of smack. So far, the only wrestlers I've seen who are good at being heels & faces are Hulk Hogan, the Rock, Undertaker, HBK, Y2J, Steve Austin, JBL, & Eddie Guerrero.

basta ako, the best wrestler in my book in terms of making the fans love & hate them, is Stone Cold. In a span of a two years yata, (from the time b4 the buying of WCW by WWF, hanggang sa time after the 1st draft) he had gone from face to heel to face to heel to face again. and each time the fans accepted him and his popularity never took a dive at that time, he even became more famous.

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks! :cool:

WWE has trademarked the terms "The Legend Killer," "The Animal," & "ECW One Night Stand (the name of WWE's ECW PPV)."

Brian Black, who faced Kurt Angle in the Kurt Angle Invitational, has signed a developmental deal w/ the WWE.

WWE shows will no longer appear on Spike TV beyond September 2005. They might move to the USA Network.

Jeff Hardy made a New Year's resolution to show up for TNA shows on time. So far, he has stuck to it. But other wrestlers have noticed that he usually leaves the arena before the show is over. So far, TNA management hasn't said anything about it.

He also told friends that he was shocked about the breakup of Lita & Matt hardy. He always thought that they would get married.

He even tried to talk to Lita regarding the situation, but he said that Lita didn't react well to him.

Here's an updated card for Wrestlemania 21:

Batista vs HHH for the World Heavyweight Championship

JBL vs John Cena for the WWE Championship

Shelton Benjamin, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Edge, Kane & Christian in a Money In The Bank Ladder Match (the winner will get a shot at the World Heavyweight Champion anytime in the next 12 months)

Undertaker vs Randy Orton

Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle

Trish Stratus vs Christy Hemme for the WWE Women's Championship

Big Show vs Akebono in a Sumo Match

Rumored match: Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks!  :cool:

WWE has trademarked the terms "The Legend Killer," "The Animal," & "ECW One Night Stand (the name of WWE's ECW PPV)."

Here's an updated card for Wrestlemania 21:

Rumored match: Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio[/b]

OH no!

Eddie versus Rey??? They're both my favorites! I don't think i can watch their duel. :(

"The Animal" is Batista right? :)

OH no!

Eddie versus Rey???  They're both my favorites!  I don't think i can watch their duel. :(

"The Animal" is Batista right? :)

yup. Batista is "The Animal"

as for the rumored Eddie/Rey match, it'll be cool. there's still tension between the 2 even though they're the WWE Tag Team champs.

in a recent SD! taping, Chavo added more tension to the 2. he told Rey that Eddie can't be trusted

but don't worry. they'll both be faces in the match. although i have a funny feeling that they're gonna turn Eddie into a heel soon

yup. Batista is "The Animal"

as for the rumored Eddie/Rey match, it'll be cool. there's still tension between the 2 even though they're the WWE Tag Team champs.

in a recent SD! taping, Chavo added more tension to the 2. he told Rey that Eddie can't be trusted

but don't worry. they'll both be faces in the match. although i have a funny feeling that they're gonna turn Eddie into a heel soon

Parang i'm not yet ready to see Eddie turn into a heel once again. Haven't had enough of him as face yet eh. But since he's such an entertainer, i'm sure he'd be cool either way.