Running

daDJ

Natawagan ko na yung RACE sa Greenhills. Open na registration for the Adidas King of the Road-Manila on March 11. Php250 registration fee at yung singlet available na rin. 2 sizes lang - XL & M. Registration is open Mon-Sat 8AM-5PM at Sun 9AM-12NN.

BY the way, ngayong umaga na ang Pasig Marathon and I think that the full marathon has already started this early.

i am not sure if this is the only thread for those who are interested in running.

because of my schedule at work (gy) i only get to run every weekend...well, i used to. i don't join any marathon considering the amount of time i spend running.

i intend to start running again. but i can only do it every weekend; saturday late afternoon and sunday early morning. i live in katipunan and i used to run around the sunken garden in UP.

super amatuer ba? sorry ha kung OT ako.

Edited by single_kikay

GOODLUCK sa mga tatakbo s mga iba't ibang competitions,.damn! One of the things I miss about Manila,......

Btw, dun s mga ndi pa nakaka try ng 10k, there's really no need to worry. The first time I ran was alreayd 10k, and I really won't consider myself to be a veyr fit person,.......I see a lot of older peepz who even run faster than me. Just make sure to warm up and cool down properly :cool:

INGATZ and GOODLUCK mga fellow RUNNERS! MABUHAY :mtc:

kuha ko na rin bib + singlet...

problema na lang kung matatapos ko 10k.

sana hanggang 2hrs pwede.

the cut-off time for 10k is 1:30 (the race starts at 6AM sharp)...

my average 10k run is 56 minutes...

at your age and your willpower to finish, am sure you'll reach the finish line before 1 hr is up...:D

see you there PA!

Don't worry. Di naman OT :D What matters is you're enjoying you're run. Sa UP din ako nagtratrain. Pansin ko lang, may running boom lately. Dati bilang na bilang lang yung mga tumatakbo sa ACAD oval, makikilala mo na sa mukha sa konti. Pero ngayon andami na nagjojog.

i am not sure if this is the only thread for those who are interested in running.

because of my schedule at work (gy) i only get to run every weekend...well, i used to. i don't join any marathon considering the amount of time i spend running.

i intend to start running again. but i can only do it every weekend; saturday late afternoon and sunday early morning. i live in katipunan and i used to run around the sunken garden in UP.

super amatuer ba? sorry ha kung OT ako.

what a race! you should have seen the number of people running along kalayaan flyover...incredible, a sea of humanity...the race was long but was thoroughly refreshing...fast pacing up front had somehow brought fast times to most runners...:thumbsupsmiley:

arrived at the finish with around 30 other guys and 2 fantastic gals who were with us since 3Km...finished 5 minutes ahead of my previous personal best of 55'59...logged in at 51'03...:cool:

congrats PA...you did well, too...