Running

daDJ

good day mga friends .. which is better ? running slower but for a longer period of time or running hard but for a shorter time lang ...

hi, depende yan sa gusto mo ma-acheive.... kung fat burn ka, may heartrate target ka na dapat namemeet tapos keep it steady kahit mga 5 mins lang, dun na kasi nagsisimula ang fat burning. this is done by running in burst mode (short but fast but many times hehehe) pero kng cardio cardio lang, ok lang yung at pace ka tapos medyo matagal. :)

by the way this is a nice tread.......i was planning to join my 1st 5K run siguro early next year......kung may event naman please post it here or PM me. :) thanks!

guys what difference na pag takbo sa road sa pag takbo sa oval..which is better?di ko p ksi na try road running..any tips sa road running..tnx guys

Not much really, depending on the oval, the quality of the surface off course will vary, kung medyo madamo yung oval it might work for those who are experiencing pain in their knees.

For me, the major difference comes from the route. Sa oval kasi repetitive, as for me, mahilig ako magsight seeing when I run, this you get when you run roads or trails. Try out which works for you sir.

Not much really, depending on the oval, the quality of the surface off course will vary, kung medyo madamo yung oval it might work for those who are experiencing pain in their knees.

For me, the major difference comes from the route. Sa oval kasi repetitive, as for me, mahilig ako magsight seeing when I run, this you get when you run roads or trails. Try out which works for you sir.

sir any tips in road running...baka masagasaan ako eh..hehehe

sir any tips in road running...baka masagasaan ako eh..hehehe

Just a few practical tips:

1. Shoes with reflective materials and bright clothes are good if you plan to run deep into the night

2. Some run counter to traffic so that they can see the vehicles that are going for them

3. Run on the road, you may bump people on the sidewalks and you tire faster when you go up and down uneven surfaces (gutter to road and back)

4. The road is not our race track, nor our personal playground, we share it with vehicles and other pedestrians, have fun, train well and keep safe

-Just my 2 cents worth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...