What Type Guy Do You Prefer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They say that you should have standards. That you should never compromise.

I've long realized that there are non-negotiables. These are the must-haves. Not because you think so high and mighty of yourself, but because these are the qualities that you simply deserve.

One example is status. There are rich women who wouldn't mind falling for men with low or average income. They wouldn't mind providing for these men. In movies, these are the cougars. Maybe not-so-pretty women, but they are women in power. They have no qualms buying men ;)

For me, though, it's something I cannot imagine myself getting into. It's a major criterion, so to speak. That the guy will be of a higher (or equal) status than mine. Nothing against low-income men. It's just me, and my personal preferences. And definitely not because I need money from rich men :lol: It's just that I cannot imagine myself going out with a man who can't even afford to pay for a meal, or a decent car, or buy a decent branded shirt.

I clearly remember this mtc guy - he was a call center agent -- who, at the end of a date, borrowed P500 from me. Those were my unfiltered days - when I would go out with just about everyone. And those dating days came to an end because I realized I was wasting my time. I learned a lot from those times -- I got to know what turns me off, and otherwise.

But things change. Perspectives change. Views change. Standards change. Not that I want to be matapobre or anything. It's just that I realized I enjoy the company of men who are in the same status as me, as opposed to men who are not.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seriously....

Yung lalake talaga..

Marunong gumamit ng martilyo at lagari

Hindi ung pang office lang ang alam na gawain

Aanhin ko ang kinis mo kung ako naman mag aayos ng butas na bubong at sirang appliances.

Yung marunong makisama, makatao.

Hindi yung kupal na akala anak sya ng diyos at kailangan yumuko sknya.

May diskarte sa buhay.

Maraming alam na bagay para may matutunan din ako

Yung magdadala sakin sa mundo na hindi ko pa nrrating.

Yung share kmi ng knowledge at magka team tlaga kami sa bawat hamon ng buhay.

Higit sa lahat responsable.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...