What Type Guy Do You Prefer

Addendum:

If you combine "Clean / Neat / Hygiene" (33 points) with "Smells Good" (16 points), this category would have the highest score of 51 points, higher than SMART, lol.

Lesson for guys: Take a shower, Read your books, be a Gentleman and make her laugh, you will get laid a thousand times.

• Like (+1) 2

..i prefer ruggedly handsome looks!..mabango hindi dahil naligo ng pabango kundi amoy malinis..yoko ng masyadong VAIN at maraming ka-ekekan sa katawan (ung maraming sinasabit) hihihihi..facial structures?..i dont really mind as long as nothing's missing! at pinakaayoko pala ung gym lunatic, ung tipong rambo ang katawan..mas gusto ko pa rin ung huggable hihihhi..

ako ata to? hehe

• 3 weeks later...

ako? well, ang advice ko sa mga girls out there. have a real relationship, know the guy well, his background, his friends, his past, how open he is (honesty), then try to sell another girl to him and see from afar how he reacts or manages the situation. and then let the relationship grow, let time pass, then try to test your relationship. usually, temptation is the best test of all... hehehe pag umalis, well, hangang ganun na lang talaga. kasi pag mahal kayo nun, kahit ms universe pa kaharap nya, d kayo pag papalit, kasi mas importante sa kanya yun mga pinag daanan nyo para makarating sa point ng relationship nyo. :) if love stands the test of time, thats the best guy/ girl whatever na pwede nyo mahanap :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I find myself attracted to guys that are more mature looking. But not old ha just mature. The way they carry themselves with their clothes etc. Ayoko ng sobrang puti. But fair to dark is okay with me as long as they look attractive. Height is also important hoping to find a guy taller than me im 5'7. For some reason, i have always only been with guys who are same as my height or slightly shorter than me.

It would be great to have someone be able to carry me forna change

if i were you girls, add this most important character of your BF to be. he must have a clear direction where he wants to be (must incl you). must be a doer not a talker. must be in school or have a meaningful job. not a bum good for nothing tricycle driver. haha

Oh definitely this too!

• 2 weeks later...

Tipo ko yung mga mukhang seryoso pero ang totoo eh pilyo.hehe! Responsible at may faith kay God. Mapagmahal sa Pamilya at maalalahanin. Pero di nagagatungan ng kahit sino ukol sa masamang gawain, dapat ay may tamang desisyon sarili. Yung marunong makinig at dilang iniisip na s'ya ang lagi tama..Mahaba ang pasensya pero masarap asarin..hehe! Down to earth kahit anopa ang katayuan sa buhay. Hilig magtour tulad ko para makasama ko lagi.hehe! (Dagdag nalang yan.)

Gusto ko honest. Yung di kayang tuksuhin ng kahit sino pang babae..kundi ako lang. Haha!! Yung di mahilig manumbat...

Dati mahilig ako sa mga gwapo, maganda ang ngipin at di badbreath, matangos ang ilong, makinis ang mukha. Ngayon kahit di kagwapuhan.. basta may dating sakin. Ang mahalaga eh malinis sa katawan at mataba..ang puso. Hehe!!

Perpekto ba masyado?

Yan po kaseng tipo kong lalaki...

tall

dark

handsome

good sense of humor

good income

smart

well chiseled body

with good morals

f#&k! am describing an imaginary man!

reality check:

good morals. if you guys don't want your prospective partner to be opening up her legs for any man, then us women (me personally) wouldn't like my man be opening his fly for other ladies as well. I want a guy who can KEEP.IT.IN.HIS.PANTS.

i want a man who is witty, smart, funny, and has COMMON SENSE. you may be a genius, but if your commin sense is lacking, then...

financially independent

no, you don't have to be sociable. you just need social graces.

you don't have to be too friendly or even just friendly, you just have to be polite.

you don't have to like my friends nor do you need to make my friends like you, you just need to let me see them once in a while

do not be controlling

those who are confident, but can be clingy without being insecure

Edited by Queen Darkeinjel
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Eto muna, una sa lahat, AYOKO NG MGA PINANGANAK NG MONTH OF MAY. Three consecutive of this, too much for me.

Next, please don't be so insensitive. At hindi puro ikaw ang iintindihin. Hindi ako naghahanap ng alagain. Edi sana nag-yaya na lang ako sa mga chikiting.

Others would be respect my space and my ways. No smoking please. Don't change me according to your preference for if I were to allow my self any change at all, it'll come naturally.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...