What Type Guy Do You Prefer

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

someone who i will enjoy talking with even for long hours and i won't get bored,

a guy whose witty and funny, and lastly, yung walang arte sa katawan, kahit saan

mo ayain kumain, go na gow sumama sayo.

in terms of the personal stuff, i want guys na malinis tignan, mabango

and hindi man sobrang ganda ng katawan, i dont like guys na hindi marunong mag ingat

ng sarili at ng figure nila. ;)

• Like (+1) 1
  • 5 months later...

someone with whom i can be myself without wanting to impress, without any apprehension or inhibition.

someone whom i can just stare at and say nothing yet feel good about it

someone who knows what to say and when

someone who can be firm when i'm uncontrollable and soft when i feel like taking in control

• Like (+1) 1

Someone who can carry a conversation.

Someone who has dreams and ambitions.

Someone who has his own life but is willing to share a part of it with me but not lose his own.

Someone who has a car because God knows I commute daily and I really don't want to commute any more just to see him or be with him.

Someone who makes his own money because I already have a son to support. I don't want to have to support him as well.

Someone who can make me believe that perhaps, real AND LASTING love exists.

• 3 months later...

Yung hindi nahihiya ipakita na sweet.pala sya and hindi naiilang ipakita yung sweet side nya.

Yung marunong makinig at hindi.close minded.

Yung simple lang at hindi high maintenance.

Yung nagpapakita ng effort para makasama ka kahit 2 hours lang na dinner. At hindi tulad ng iba na naiinis if you didn't get to have sex when you saw each other.

Having the same likes as me, coz important yun when we go out or spend time together for bonding. I don't totally believe that opposites attract, kasi sa una lang sya "mukhang" exciting, pero pag di mo na masakyan hahanapin mo na yung pagkakapareho nyo.

Yung irerespect ang gusto mo at ico-consider ka when he's doing decisions. Yung mararamdaman mo na kasama ka talaga sa buhay nya.

Yung katulad ni Mahal...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Someone who can carry a conversation.

Someone who has dreams and ambitions.

Someone who has his own life but is willing to share a part of it with me but not lose his own.

Someone who has a car because God knows I commute daily and I really don't want to commute any more just to see him or be with him.

Someone who makes his own money because I already have a son to support. I don't want to have to support him as well.

Someone who can make me believe that perhaps, real AND LASTING love exists.

Hi Ms. Take. Can I make a mistake with you? Lol.:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Physically: i like someone whos tall mga 5'8 up. Because im just 5'1Fair skinned, pde na rin tan basta Not Super dark. Basically basta he looks and smells clean. Plus if mabango. It gets my attention na.I dont like Thin guys, i also dont like body building bodies, yung hard muscles, im not into that. as much as possible medium to Light chubby.