What Type Guy Do You Prefer

now if he is crazy with the other PSP... i think that would be a bigger problem.

what does PSP mean by the way? Personal PlayStation? that would make it PPS! ... so it has to be PlayStation Personal.

now im convinced the japanese made the PSP.

It's Playstation PORTABLE, dear. I think posting a correction for the general public to read and NOT researching on it is the BIGGEST problem.

But back to the topic, you can definitely see who is shallow here and who is not. But I guess it is fair to say that since the topic itself is very broad, everyone is still entitled to their own preferences. And it's up to the others to hate them for it.

At this point in my adult life, I can say I'd really go for the guy's conversational skills (and grammar as well), his wicked sense of humor, and overall stability in mental, emotional and financial aspects. I cannot go out with a GQ-looking chap and find out he's a scrub and would blow off my phone and barks worse than his bite and... you get the picture. Physical preferences would be a plus, but is that really all that matters when you know he has bad breath when he wakes up every morning like everybody else?

And I agree that girls should do their parts in finding their "ideal men". Some guys are actually highly independent (and I find that very sexy) that they are just as nasty as girls when shrugging off guys. But as we all know, everybody has tricks up their sleeves initially. That's why Google was made. ;)

dear purty princess,

that was the joke, i said "it has to be Playstation Portable." the punch line was "now im convinced the japanese made the PSP" ... hay. its not funny tuloy :(

i understand that you encounter stupidity and testosterone here a lot, but give me credit.

im actually a smart guy ;) - and i sent you a PM before i read your reply here

sporty, smart, adventurous, creative, passionate, knows how to cook well, knows how to fck well, artsy, earns bigger than i am, fashionable, witty, thoughtful, sweet, faithful. like yeah, they should mass produce these types in china.

hmm, it could be possible china answered your prayers.

first, i am "parts in china, assembled in the Philippines"

2nd, im sporty. im not a champ of anything though but well, i can do at least two cool things *lol*

3rd adventurous. do you like hiking? skin diving? is that adventurous enough? ... i dont like having sex in public though. its scary.

4th creative. i wrote some pretty interesting songs and arrangements. yun nga lang, its death metal and girls have never been impressed with how fast a guy can play an instrument *lol*

5th passionate. when i do something, i really do something. i could elaborate but it would be my boring life story.

6th knows how to cook well. there was a time in my life where my ex gf's mom and me were bestfriends cause we shared cooking tips and even cooked family meals together *lol*

7th knows how to f#&k well. if i tell you i am good in bed, you shouldnt believe me... but well... i dont know. if you like me, id love to get a chance to show you some things.

8th artsy. im a musician and i write poems every now and then. if you check out my posts.... you might get a hint of what my taste in art is :)

9th earns more than you do. mmmm... a lot of my money goes to basses and musical equipment, hehe. its my hobby. along with women, but ooopps. i shouldnt have said that.

10th fashionable. i forgot... i tend to spend money on clothes too. but hey, this is better seen than talked about, right?

11th witty. i got suspended for making too much side comments back when i was in school :(

12th sweet. yes! i am very lambing

13th faithful. uh-oh... let me think. i can do my best to be faithful if its a serious thing... but well, its a little too early to think about being serious, agree? :)

-*-

here are the negatives though:

1.) vain

2.) mayabang

3.) has to make his post public instead of PM-ing it

4.) very long winded! ang daming satsat!

5.) needs to lose weight. but hey, im not that fat. i mean, i look good with clothes on:p *lol*

6.) flirt

oh well, i guess 'made in china' is bound to have little defects here and there *lol*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmm.. physically?! That the first thing na maattract ako.. Bago na yung inner side.. Ke anghel or balasubas pa yan.. hihi

i like guys na me badboy looks.. Preferably kalbo na me goatee.. Sexy eh! with tattoo?! mas sexy.. With nice set of teeth din tpos chinito.. hayyyy.. Lakas ng dating pag ganun.. :)

Pero syempre, kung package ng guy.. Me dating, na medyo mayabang, galante at medyo bastos ang SWAKKK!

hehe.. :)

There's no denying it, most women would want someone whom they can take advantage of (anak o kamag-anak ni Polano; well-connected, whether politically, socially or businesswise), who will "take care" of her wants and, most probably, with the extended family's needs (man should earn more than the woman). I hear this a lot, "bayaw (o, son-in-law) pwede humingi ng tulong?/pautang naman dyan". Intelligent, smart, funny, witty? Now ain't that a lot of BotSwana.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

with dignity and principles. someone who's completely in love with me and who completes me. he should love movies... sweet, smart. someone who cares about other people but not what they say. he must be someone i can learn from... insatiable in bed but only with me. someone who does not always say he's sorry, but when he does, he really means it. someone romantic. someone who can surprise me with breakfast in bed one morning, or flowers delivered to the office without any occasion at all. someone who's not afraid to hold my hand in the public. someone who loves to try anything that i cook. someone who wants to be totally honest with me but who tells me i'm always beautiful. someone who is responsible but can be carefree.

chinoy. pareho kong hindi sobrang open-minded, di rin naman sobrang conservative = tama lang. 50-50. :)

witty, sensible talker, sweet, gentleman at hindi lang babae o sex ang ipagmamayabang.

and one thing, cowboy. kahit saan pwede. hindi maarte. o hindi MAS MAARTE pa saken. :D

ps: di naman necessarily chinoy literal. minsan, pwede ring mukha lang chinoy. nyahahaha :P

meron kasing dating for me eh.

(though panders looks like a japanese guy.) :lol: :lol:

Edited by cHinitababe86

Smart guys, yung tipong di ka maiinip pag kausap mo siya. I like guys who would tell me things I do not know, wala lang, it's fun kasi, it adds up to the number of things to talk about. I'd prefer a guy who's taller than me, not the kind na konti nalang magkaheight na, dapat yung medyo sobrang tangkad niya pa sakin. :) guys who smell good, major turn on talaga yun kasi maaalala mo rin naman siya nun, di ba? And someone who would accept me for who I am, hindi yung babaguhin niya kung sino ako talaga just so I could fit his criteria, Hirap talaga hanapin, brains, looks, height, and attitude.

• 3 weeks later...

someone who would love me for who I am and how I look. someone who isn't afraid to face my family (i have strict parents so goodluck with that). someone I love so much and loves me back too. someone i can hang out with wherever our feet can bring us. someone who is very patient with me. someone who can overlook my childish attitude. someone who can change me. someone that will make me feel complete. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Negotiable:

Witty. Fun. Confident. Strong-willed. Neat. Smells awesome all day, any day. Ambitious. Interesting (I don't want a someone with an empty existence). Into football. Writes well. Understands and practices sharp/power dressing. Smooth facial skin. Can dance. Appreciates the finer things in life. Skilled conversationalist. Articulate. Always on time. Has a love affair with books. Enjoys the stage/theater. Knows all the right things to say to calm my tantrums. Older and taller than I am. Independent. Not clingy. Malambing yet does not overdo it. Passionate. Compassionate. TRUTHFUL. Loves the beach. Good with kids and pets. Has incredible sense of humor. Flexible (in more ways than one). Has a gorgeous smile. Has proper posture. Teaches me new things. Loves deeply. Boy-next-door appeal. Street smart. Responsible. Financially stable yet does not consider money as his top priority. In good terms with my family and friends. Appreciative. Lives to the fullest like I do.

Non-negotiable:

Faith. And I'm not Catholic.

(No wonder I'm still single.)

Edited by Halcyon
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...